The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Is the USA staging for a planned War with Russia?  (Read 309 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Is the USA staging for a planned War with Russia?
« on: July 02, 2022, 08:23:06 PM »

"The move to war with Russia grows stronger with every passing day. Biden sends US troops to the border of Ukraine, six destroyers to the Mediterranean Sea, and two F-35 squadrons to the UK. None of this is defensive but to position forces for an attack upon Russia, where, under international law, if a nation is about to be attacked, it is justified to make a peremptory strike. Do not be surprised should that happen--and soon. Meanwhile, the "woke" US military becomes weaker and weaker, where training in the use of pronouns has displaced marksmanship and none of the services can meet their recruitment quotas, even when they abolish the requirement of a high school diploma or GED. Pathetic. While the Democrats lauded the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson, even The New York TImes has had to admit it was either old news or hearsay, much of which turns out to be false. (I am reminded of the hysterical testimony against Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings of gang rape and the like, all of which was completely baseless and concocted. A new justice has been sworn in for the US Supreme Court, where i8t has yet to be determined if she has anything to contribute to the good of the nation in that role. A new Ken doll can become pregnant and even have an abortion in an hilarious parody that is all-too-close to the truth. Colin Powell appears to have died from COVID shots, which he naively took in the mistaken belief that they were "safe and effective". Sad. And Lionel Nation rants against abortion and the (perceived) absence of any constitutional grounding. While Americans attitudes toward gender are changing, they are not moving in a leftward direction."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1bO5ABeqKygi/

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Is the USA staging for a planned War with Russia?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 12:23:42 AM »

"The move to war with Russia grows stronger with every passing day. Biden sends US troops to the border of Ukraine, six destroyers to the Mediterranean Sea, and two F-35 squadrons to the UK. None of this is defensive but to position forces for an attack upon Russia, where, under international law, if a nation is about to be attacked, it is justified to make a peremptory strike. Do not be surprised should that happen--and soon. Meanwhile, the "woke" US military becomes weaker and weaker, where training in the use of pronouns has displaced marksmanship and none of the services can meet their recruitment quotas, even when they abolish the requirement of a high school diploma or GED. Pathetic. While the Democrats lauded the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson, even The New York TImes has had to admit it was either old news or hearsay, much of which turns out to be false. (I am reminded of the hysterical testimony against Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings of gang rape and the like, all of which was completely baseless and concocted. A new justice has been sworn in for the US Supreme Court, where i8t has yet to be determined if she has anything to contribute to the good of the nation in that role. A new Ken doll can become pregnant and even have an abortion in an hilarious parody that is all-too-close to the truth. Colin Powell appears to have died from COVID shots, which he naively took in the mistaken belief that they were "safe and effective". Sad. And Lionel Nation rants against abortion and the (perceived) absence of any constitutional grounding. While Americans attitudes toward gender are changing, they are not moving in a leftward direction."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1bO5ABeqKygi/

I knew it would not be long before Ken would become pregnant  :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Is the USA staging for a planned War with Russia?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 03:36:04 AM »
The United States is far from united.

I think there are groups of people within the upper echelons of power who do want a war with Russia and there are also groups who are very much opposed to the idea. So, there are conflicts between those groups leading to actions and rhetoric that are contradictory, even when coming from the president. That seems to depend upon who is pulling Biden's strings on any given day.

Of course, this leads to an increased risk of an unintended outcome - kinetic war between the USA and Russia because, for example, the military has to follow the orders they are given, even though they are probably against war. And yes, at some point, the Russians will feel they need to respond to provocations even though they are being very, very restrained on a policy and strategic basis. I do not see an 'accidental' response from Russia, but the outcome may be accidental or unintended from the perspective of the United States.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
  • Spouses Country: United States
  • Trips: 5-10
Dobra David

Registration