The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Men going overseas for partners  (Read 1898 times)

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
  • Spouses Country: United States
  • Trips: 5-10
Men going overseas for partners
« on: May 25, 2022, 10:50:06 AM »
Dobra David

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Men going overseas for partners
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 02:28:15 PM »
Perhaps of interest  :8)

My divorce was not a happy time, but it was nearly 20 years ago and I got over
it long ago. I did spend a lot of time reflecting on what I wanted and what I didn't
want. I was very unhappy during my first marriage and I decided that I was going
to do everything possible not to repeat that.

I ended up making a giant list of wants, don't wants and deal breakers. I put EVERYTHING
on that list. I put stuff on the list from other guys girl friends from when I was growing
up that I thought was cool or uncool.

Then I organized the master list from most to least important. The process of prioritizing
everything, deciding if this thing should be 27 or 28th most important really helped me.

There is NO girl on the planet that has all the good stuff from my list and none of the
bad stuff.

I spent over 9 years finding the girl who shined the brightest and had the best combination
of traits that I wanted, needed and desired.

My list would be different than yours. My advice for everyone is make a list and update
it as you go. If your list has less than 50 things on it, then your list is woefully incomplete.

Your list should have at least 50 things on it just about children, unless your
deal breaker list says no freaking kids, no how, no way not ever.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 07:33:49 AM »

it long ago. I did spend a lot of time reflecting on what I wanted and what I didn't
want. I was very unhappy during my first marriage and I decided that I was going

I ended up making a giant list of wants, don't wants and deal breakers. I put EVERYTHING
on that list. I put stuff on the list from other guys girl friends from when I was growing

Then I organized the master list from most to least important. The process of prioritizing
everything, deciding if this thing should be 27 or 28th most important really helped me.

There is NO girl on the planet that has all the good stuff from my list and none of the
bad stuff.

I spent over 9 years finding the girl who shined the brightest and had the best combination

My list would be different than yours. My advice for everyone is make a list and update
it as you go. If your list has less than 50 things on it, then your list is woefully incomplete.

My list includes a pre-nup. Very happy I had one last time around.  :king:
Dobra David

Online Texan77

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 09:50:09 AM »
What I was looking for was very simple. I just wanted someone that when you averaged it all out would make my life better, and I could make her better. Even that simple list was hard to find.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 09:22:12 AM »
What I was looking for was very simple. I just wanted someone that when you averaged it all out would make my life better, and I could make her better. Even that simple list was hard to find.

I rarely agree with you, but do on this one.  ;D
Dobra David

Offline yankee

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 02:25:42 PM »
Perhaps of interest  :8)

bad stuff.

didn't have a list
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
Men going overseas for partners
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 07:54:12 PM »
didn't have a list

There is more than one path that can lead to success. My advice is primarily
for newbies who want to get pointed in the right direction. My opinion, it's
easier to find something if you know what you are looking for. Having said
that, I had plenty of disappointments before I found success.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline yankee

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 08:37:43 PM »
didn't have a list

There is more than one path that can lead to success. My advice is primarily
for newbies who want to get pointed in the right direction. My opinion, it's
easier to find something if you know what you are looking for. Having said
that, I had plenty of disappointments before I found success.

I must say I am/was very lucky this time around
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2022, 11:03:37 AM »
While it would be easy to start a new topic, why not post it here. The usual suspects are present. It certainly is more interesting than other topics. This below is from an e.mail of an acquaintance. The bits in blue are his writing.

An acquaintance asked for my assistance in searching for a Slavic bride. He is decent guy and more balanced emotionally than some other posters present. While he is an American he is interested in an Ukrainian bride. I noted his bride might be a new member in church or perhaps having a sexy French accent. Oui always sounds good rolling of the lips of a mademoiselle!

Since this was the initial foundation of RUA I thought I would share here. He is invited to participate if he so wished but may quite possibly remain in lurk mode. The text in blue is from his inquiries. I have shortened and removed personal references (to protect the innocent). He is invited to RUA to observe and comment if he wishes.

The below is from his e.Mail to me. While I am posting this into an existing thread a basic of level of modicum is appreciated in replies.

I'll clarify a few things that might help you in offering me guidance. Firstly, if you have any doubt about my sincerity in marrying a Ukrainian woman (I sense that a lot of people do) I will tell you that I'm 100% sincere. I'm ready to devote a lot of time and resources to finding her. I want to relocate her here in the US where I live. I can't envision myself uprooting my life and going to live in a European country full-time, but I'm also uncomfortable with the idea of tearing a young woman away from her family, never to see her folks again (or, more likely) to stick her on a plane to visit her family solo once or twice a year). I also desire a relationship with her family. If necessary I could facilitate relocating her family as well. And / Or I still find appeal in purchasing property in her hometown / where her family is located so that we can maintain a relationship with them even if they are unable or don't want to relocate.

I've been 'cleaning up' my own game on the domestic homefront the last few years. I've remodeled my own home. I've been working out a bit to build a better physique,  I've been learning how to cook healthy, and I'm capable of doing my own laundry, cleaning, stuff like that. I'm in a financially stable position and have been working on publishing my first book, which should be published within the year. I hope that these credentials will be sufficient to convince a mate of my suitability.

I have some apprehension that if I am successful in marrying a Ukrainian woman I will be judged as a marriage marauder who saw a woman in a desperate situation and took advantage of her. I'm a honest person so I will tell you the true reason I'm interested in a Ukrainian woman: When I was first 'discovering' girls around the age of 12 - 13, I would go on these erotic photography sites like MET-art and delight in the beauty of various naked women. But every time I found myself saying, "WOW, this girl is truly amazing" she would happen to be from Ukraine. Eventually the idea was born in my head that I want to marry a woman like that and have a family with her. Somewhat vain, I know, but when I get an idea in my head it's not easy to remove or replace it.

I thought that maybe if you have some relations with Ukrainian people that you might be able to pass the word on about my existence to others within the Ukrainian world, improving my chances of meeting a genuine Ukrainian woman. If you have any potential suitresses in mind, you could simply pass along my email address or whatnot to see if anything develops.

Right now a trip to Ukraine is out. But I will consider it again when things cool down (hopefully soon).

Last week a family member had to spend a few days in the hospital for a surgical procedure. As the support person, I was by his side during his stay in the hospital and I met a very sweet Ukrainian nurse named Oksana. She was in her thirties and and is already married with children, but we had some great conversation while I was there. She is (understandably) absolutely devastated over the war. She has a lot of family who are still in Ukraine and communication has been spotty. Of course I didn't mention my desire to marry a woman just like her because I didn't want to weird her out, but if I could only network with more people like her I think my chances would improve immeasurably.

I must admit never though as MetArt as a gateway to seeking a Slavic partner! But my journey did indeed begin as a teenager. My mother thought our rather protected Yuppy upbringing left me and my brother too sheltered. She sent us to Ukrainian school run by the Orthodox/Catholic local community. We were not even truly Protestant but Christian Scientists, our mother never could figure out why that we often came home with ripped and torn clothing. Near by was the girls school and they seemed to be angels. Fast forward some years and I was wandering about a museum in Praag, I started to talk to a hottie.

My first experience though was with a Tartar women. I sent a hand written letter (yes snail mail) and probably made every mistake that could be made. In the end through my own mistakes the relationship with Louiza ended. This took place at the end of the Yeltsin period.

Fast forward some years and I was wandering about a museum in Praag I started to talk to a hottie in the museum. She was from Kiev. From this contact I was invited to Kiev and built a small social network of locals. Though during this period I did use dating sites with some limited successes.

I still remember landing at Borispol the first time, it was so grey. Cold, overcast, half melted snow and dour people. Once through immigration, and I needed a visa back than. Julia was there waiting. I landed at the old terminal, crowded and crazy.

With the assistance of Julia I met my Yuliya, a woman that I could not live with out and she could live with me. It is through the social network I built in Kiev I met my future wife.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2022, 11:35:22 AM »

I'll clarify a few things that might help you in offering me guidance. Firstly, if you have any doubt about my sincerity in marrying a Ukrainian woman (I sense that a lot of people do) I will tell you that I'm 100% sincere. I'm ready to devote a lot of time and resources to finding her. I want to relocate her here in the US where I live. I can't envision myself uprooting my life and going to live in a European country full-time, but I'm also uncomfortable with the idea of tearing a young woman away from her family, never to see her folks again (or, more likely) to stick her on a plane to visit her family solo once or twice a year). I also desire a relationship with her family. If necessary I could facilitate relocating her family as well. And / Or I still find appeal in purchasing property in her hometown / where her family is located so that we can maintain a relationship with them even if they are unable or don't want to relocate.

I've been 'cleaning up' my own game on the domestic homefront the last few years. I've remodeled my own home. I've been working out a bit to build a better physique,  I've been learning how to cook healthy, and I'm capable of doing my own laundry, cleaning, stuff like that. I'm in a financially stable position and have been working on publishing my first book, which should be published within the year. I hope that these credentials will be sufficient to convince a mate of my suitability.

I have some apprehension that if I am successful in marrying a Ukrainian woman I will be judged as a marriage marauder who saw a woman in a desperate situation and took advantage of her. I'm a honest person so I will tell you the true reason I'm interested in a Ukrainian woman: When I was first 'discovering' girls around the age of 12 - 13, I would go on these erotic photography sites like MET-art and delight in the beauty of various naked women. But every time I found myself saying, "WOW, this girl is truly amazing" she would happen to be from Ukraine. Eventually the idea was born in my head that I want to marry a woman like that and have a family with her. Somewhat vain, I know, but when I get an idea in my head it's not easy to remove or replace it.

I thought that maybe if you have some relations with Ukrainian people that you might be able to pass the word on about my existence to others within the Ukrainian world, improving my chances of meeting a genuine Ukrainian woman. If you have any potential suitresses in mind, you could simply pass along my email address or whatnot to see if anything develops.

Right now a trip to Ukraine is out. But I will consider it again when things cool down (hopefully soon).

Last week a family member had to spend a few days in the hospital for a surgical procedure. As the support person, I was by his side during his stay in the hospital and I met a very sweet Ukrainian nurse named Oksana. She was in her thirties and and is already married with children, but we had some great conversation while I was there. She is (understandably) absolutely devastated over the war. She has a lot of family who are still in Ukraine and communication has been spotty. Of course I didn't mention my desire to marry a woman just like her because I didn't want to weird her out, but if I could only network with more people like her I think my chances would improve immeasurably.

the man should be getting in gear immediately.  if he is too afraid to travel somewhere at least close to Ukraine, then he is missing an opportunity.   communicating with ladies and getting on the plane somewhere beats years of planning at home. 

Jonas! 

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2022, 02:51:54 PM »
While it would be easy to start a new topic, why not post it here. The usual suspects are present. It certainly is more interesting than other topics. This below is from an e.mail of an acquaintance. The bits in blue are his writing.

An acquaintance asked for my assistance in searching for a Slavic bride. He is decent guy and more balanced emotionally than some other posters present. While he is an American he is interested in an Ukrainian bride. I noted his bride might be a new member in church or perhaps having a sexy French accent. Oui always sounds good rolling of the lips of a mademoiselle!

Since this was the initial foundation of RUA I thought I would share here. He is invited to participate if he so wished but may quite possibly remain in lurk mode. The text in blue is from his inquiries. I have shortened and removed personal references (to protect the innocent). He is invited to RUA to observe and comment if he wishes.

The below is from his e.Mail to me. While I am posting this into an existing thread a basic of level of modicum is appreciated in replies.

I must admit never though as MetArt as a gateway to seeking a Slavic partner! But my journey did indeed begin as a teenager. My mother thought our rather protected Yuppy upbringing left me and my brother too sheltered. She sent us to Ukrainian school run by the Orthodox/Catholic local community. We were not even truly Protestant but Christian Scientists, our mother never could figure out why that we often came home with ripped and torn clothing. Near by was the girls school and they seemed to be angels. Fast forward some years and I was wandering about a museum in Praag, I started to talk to a hottie.

My first experience though was with a Tartar women. I sent a hand written letter (yes snail mail) and probably made every mistake that could be made. In the end through my own mistakes the relationship with Louiza ended. This took place at the end of the Yeltsin period.

Fast forward some years and I was wandering about a museum in Praag I started to talk to a hottie in the museum. She was from Kiev. From this contact I was invited to Kiev and built a small social network of locals. Though during this period I did use dating sites with some limited successes.

I still remember landing at Borispol the first time, it was so grey. Cold, overcast, half melted snow and dour people. Once through immigration, and I needed a visa back than. Julia was there waiting. I landed at the old terminal, crowded and crazy.

With the assistance of Julia I met my Yuliya, a woman that I could not live with out and she could live with me. It is through the social network I built in Kiev I met my future wife.

"Lord of the Dance" registered at this site exactly 8 years ago today.

He's had ample opportunity to actually get on an airplane and travel to Ukraine long before current events. He always had a new fresh excuse why he could not do so.

He is more or less the epitome of a person living in a fantasy world who cannot escape his self imposed walls. He did not have the courage to:

a) he did not have the courage to go to University, because heaven forbid he might be exposed to some liberal point of views. Never mind that apparently some or many of his former classmates went to University and are now married with children.

b) he did not have the courage to get a job any job even a part-time job in order to learn how the other-half lives and how the real world works. He talked about it, said it was a good idea yet could not bring himself to do it. He stated that he worked part-time for his parents, which obviously is not the same as working for a corporation or a small business owner -- especially one not related to his wealthy parents or Grandparents and preferably unaware of them.

c) he currently does not have the courage to travel somewhere in Eastern Europe which would be easy for him to do, provided that his financial claims are a reality.

Perhaps by now he is no longer a 30 year old virgin thanks to the maid. Hardly qualifies as a real girlfriend but it's good practice.  :laugh:

After all in the old days taking a teenager to the local whorehouse was a rite of passage for those in need of some encouragement.

He does however have the "courage" to screw around working on airplanes, helicopters, underwater submersibles and pretending to be a soldier and survivalist at his private range.

He also had the "courage" to insult me on a public forum when he is always welcome to travel to my area and say it to my face.  Since a thousand dollars for me is like ten dollars for him -- the onus is on him and we'll see how much courage he really has -- not much for someone who likes to blow smoke up your backside. 

And he had the stupidity to brag about owning so many firearms that he will likely never shoot all of them. He stated this on a public forum which anyone can read without even being a member or logging in; highly foolish considering who the Governor of PA is and how close some radical left types live.

Hint to the clueless person with a gun fetish -- no matter how many you own, you may end up pushing daisies should you continue to be so dumb in times like these -- hopefully your Uncle will advise you to zip it.

Something does not add up about his variety of ongoing excuses and not wishing to disparage his character anymore than necessary I will not offer what I suspect to be the real reason for his lack of action.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2022, 02:55:10 AM »
So, what is wrong with him that all the available and suitable women in a society numbering around 350,000,000 reject him?

Wanking over pubertal children probably led to an unhealthy fixation, but unless he finds a well-starved urchin in Ukraine, he will not easily fulfil those fantasies. 

Tell him it about person not place and suggest to him that he gets some help to shift his preconceptions in a somewhat more healthy direction.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Guile

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 10:59:08 PM »
Some people are talkers and others doers. You'll find that in all aspects of life. I have friends who have never left the country and others who have traveled all over the world.

I've lived in more Russian cities than I have fingers on my left hand. Have great friends in all those places and will try to go back once this war situation ends.

In the end each person chooses what they want to do.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2022, 10:26:00 PM »
Here is the Ukrainian version of Kaley Cuoco. I like the Ukrainian version better.

A young guy close to 30 years old will probably have a great time w/ her.

https://www.loveme.com/mp/info42.htm

https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=205063&wname=7_Yana

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2022, 10:33:21 PM »
Some people are talkers and others doers. You'll find that in all aspects of life. I have friends who have never left the country and others who have traveled all over the world.

I've lived in more Russian cities than I have fingers on my left hand. Have great friends in all those places and will try to go back once this war situation ends.

In the end each person chooses what they want to do.

Quote from: Contrarian on June 25, 2022, 02:21:25 AM
Here is a very attractive young gal still in Odessa, waiting for her Prince.
https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=205837&wname=6_Snezhanna

Quote from: Markje on June 25, 2022, 03:30:44 AM
https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=205837&wname=6_Snezhanna
You're not kidding about that prince part, she comes with a princess attitude from the look of her clothes!

No one really knows what her attitude is until they meet her in person and that's the point.

As Guile stated above some people talk about it and other people go over and meet someone.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2022, 02:19:47 AM »
Here is the Ukrainian version of Kaley Cuoco. I like the Ukrainian version better.

A young guy close to 30 years old will probably have a great time w/ her.

https://www.loveme.com/mp/info42.htm

https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=205063&wname=7_Yana

No one will ever have a great time with her.. as no one will ever meet her.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Guile

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2022, 04:18:54 AM »
That profile is a fake! like many on those kinds of sites...i don't even bother with them.  Just go to some social events or walk around and talk to people. in the majority of the cases people are friendly, girls especially and will be happy to chat with a foreigner. even if their english is not so good. if you make an effort to speak Russian they'll like you more.

I remember walking around the cote d'azur in summer and heard some young Russian guys speaking. probably 19 or 20 and on vacation. told em I just left Russia and from which city and they were laughing as it was one of those smallish towns that no foreigner would bother going to.

Nothing much came of it but it was cool chit chat.  I had better luck talking to the girls. ;D

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 04:30:40 AM »
That profile is a fake! like many on those kinds of sites...i don't even bother with them.  Just go to some social events or walk around and talk to people. in the majority of the cases people are friendly, girls especially and will be happy to chat with a foreigner. even if their english is not so good. if you make an effort to speak Russian they'll like you more.

Absolutely true!
If it looks too good to be true, then guess what, it is!

I'd always ask myself a simple question, why on earth would a woman on any given profile need to be looking for some random foreign bloke in order to attain her life goals.

Looking like the profiles we see here, in pretty much any situation, these women do not need you (the random foreign bloke).

That's not to say that such a woman cannot fall victim to your arrows of love. But the chances of her being on some kind of dating site focused upon self-export? Zip, zilch, nada.

The starting point, IMHO, if one wants to meet and build relationships with such a woman, in real life, is to optimise one's own offer. If you make yourself attractive to such women then, of course, you will succeed. But the corollary of that optimisation is that you absolutely do not need to look overseas. So, we get to the final point. If you can't do it in your own country and community, then why on earth would you think you can do so anywhere else - anywhere else will be harder to find your optimum woman.

And no, that's not me saying this to Guile. He doesn't need to know it - he already knows it. This is for those who think that wanking over pics on Loveme is the solution to their loneliness.

By the way, for context, the image I posted on another thread shows a woman with whom I have started a relationship. it is early days, but it is going well. She is a very attractive woman, a little more than two decades younger than I am. And, as it happens, we met on a dating site. She lives just a couple of miles away from me. Is she a huge-breasted, blonde Kaley Cuoco lookalike who works as a sexologist? No, she is not. But I know that I am proud to have her by my side when we go anywhere. She enjoys looking good and she loves that I let her know how attractive she is both as a person and a 'sex object'.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 04:38:45 AM »

I remember walking around the cote d'azur in summer and heard some young Russian guys speaking. probably 19 or 20 and on vacation. told em I just left Russia and from which city and they were laughing as it was one of those smallish towns that no foreigner would bother going to.

Nothing much came of it but it was cool chit chat.  I had better luck talking to the girls. ;D

For myself I am with Guile. While I know bits of Russia I have a fair knowledge of Ukraine, I doubt any other poster has been in the church that H. de Balzac was married in or the museum to J. T T. Korzeniowski ~ N. Gogol.  Visited the Pidhirtsi castle or Kamianets-Podilskyi Castle.

If you know the culture you have an advantage.

I will add Ukraine while no where as diverse as Russian has a beautiful landscape.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 05:46:46 AM »

No one really knows what her attitude is until they meet her in person and that's the point.
Thats right, body language and mannerisms are very big in attraction, for women even more than men.

When I was dating, I usually knew within 5 minutes if I wanted a second date.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 06:40:56 AM »
I can tell you now!

Anyone thinking of communicating with ANY Ukrainian women is 99.9% wasting their time, they are scamming left right and centre.. it used to just be the younger ones but now nearly all from any age..

Now is the time for any women from Ukraine to take advantage of Western men, many have become arrogant even about it "You must help me" "What can you do to help me" "Im from Ukraine you MUST help me"

They are even in Germany and Poland pretending to be down under the bomb shelter in Kiev asking for money.. asking for money to leave Ukraine as there are no free buses.. the stories and bullshit goes on and on and on and on..

Everyone is in a bloody bomb shelter  :laugh:

If anyone is even contemplating going to Ukraine.. starting communicating with a Ukrainian women.. signing up for a Ukrainian bride good luck you have ZERO chance right now..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2022, 09:31:17 AM »

Thats right, body language and mannerisms are very big in attraction, for women even more than men.

When I was dating, I usually knew within 5 minutes if I wanted a second date.

Word, plus 1.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2022, 09:32:04 AM »

For myself I am with Guile. While I know bits of Russia I have a fair knowledge of Ukraine, I doubt any other poster has been in the church that H. de Balzac was married in or the museum to J. T T. Korzeniowski ~ N. Gogol.  Visited the Pidhirtsi castle or Kamianets-Podilskyi Castle.

If you know the culture you have an advantage.

I will add Ukraine while no where as diverse as Russian has a beautiful landscape.

Excellent post, nothing beats on the ground face to face.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2022, 09:32:41 AM »

Great post, thank you!  tiphat

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2022, 12:56:45 AM »
I can tell you now!

Anyone thinking of communicating with ANY Ukrainian women is 99.9% wasting their time, they are scamming left right and centre.. it used to just be the younger ones but now nearly all from any age..

Now is the time for any women from Ukraine to take advantage of Western men, many have become arrogant even about it "You must help me" "What can you do to help me" "Im from Ukraine you MUST help me"

They are even in Germany and Poland pretending to be down under the bomb shelter in Kiev asking for money.. asking for money to leave Ukraine as there are no free buses.. the stories and bullshit goes on and on and on and on..

Everyone is in a bloody bomb shelter  :laugh:

If anyone is even contemplating going to Ukraine.. starting communicating with a Ukrainian women.. signing up for a Ukrainian bride good luck you have ZERO chance right now..

How much are you going to pay me when I prove you to be wrong?  ;D

Let's say a freezer full of fresh lobster, Alaskan salmon and some Halibut?

Registration