The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Project for the New American Century  (Read 345 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
The Project for the New American Century
« on: May 19, 2022, 04:26:10 AM »
The Project for the New American Century

As I happen to be getting older every day ..... I noticed I am becoming fed up easily, reading all the crap and lies posted from the residents of the biggest NURDEROUS NATION  ON THE WORLD, just check their history, inside USA and also abroad. They blaming anybody else for the suffering they have created, in their effort to impose their Criminal Empire and Hegemony on the Planet!

Don'nt pay attention to the Zionist Trolls, because their Pay Masters are behind any Financial plan to keep USA as the HEGEMON of the planet. They are the same people who financied Hitler and he took over the Weimar Republic and then invaded almost all European countries and on the way the Germans, who killed millions of people and ever since the end of WWII has been refusing to pay reparations to all NationS with the latest victim, Italy and so many other countries in Europe, except Israel that is paid regularly.

Who financed the The Russian Revolution who also killed so many innocent people?
The same Banksters financed also the Greek PM Andreas Papandreou, who made his Resistance against the Greek army Junda, from the safe places in Canada and Sweden. After the Greek Army Junta (1967-1973) failed, Andreas returned to Greece and became PM and during his period in power he bankrupted and destroyed any good small industry that existed in the poor nation called Greece! My (clever) stupid co-Patriots celebrated when Andreas Papandreou doubled salaries, overnight by Law........and now we know the results of his actions. A completely financianly destroyed country owning billions.

Well the same people have already put in action their plan on how to control the world, save USA and make lot's of money on the way! They have planned the USA future since 1997 and put into action when the new century come into effect.

WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN PROMOTING FOR FEW YEARS and now more?

ELECTRIC CARS......... and before you start jumbing on my throad, I suggest you start thinking!
Why are they doing it?

Let's start with a little education so you can understand better!

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership." The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

Of the twenty-five people who signed PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz. Observers such as Irwin Stelzer and Dave Grondin have suggested that the PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War. Academics such as Inderjeet Parmar, Phillip Hammond, and Donald E. Abelson have said PNAC's influence on the George W. Bush administration has been exaggerated.

The Project for the New American Century ceased to function in 2006; it was replaced by a new think-tank named the Foreign Policy Initiative, co-founded by Kristol and Kagan in 2009. The Foreign Policy Initiative was dissolved in 2017.

Read the full history HERE: Project for the New American Century

Some people don't inderstand that whatever take place in Europe, like war, oil, Diesel Market, problems  etc..... Do affect also the rest of the world...... Take an example the effects of Covid 19.

USA, is well known, they do support many foreign studens
for future use!

It has English subtitles.

tiphat :coffeeread: 
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

Re: The Project for the New American Century
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 03:37:22 AM »
I am having a laugh as 55 people read this post of mine..... nut not a single one was capable to post any comments.....so just to keep you busy here is an honest interview of Oliver Stone.. about Putin......

A little long but interesting to watch and you may educate your self learning things about the Leader Of Russia,  V PUTIN.

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

Re: The Project for the New American Century
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 04:50:32 AM »
The Documents about the American Biolambs
in Ukraine.

Most of the News channels in the west avoid reporting anything about the USA Biolabs that were found in Ukraine. Simply President Biden and his family are there up to their necks in the shit including the previous democratic President B. Obama

The Russians reported, with evidence to the UN that they had found laboratories in Ukraine researching biological weapons. I am sure people like Texan77 will say and those who are sceptical of the revelations, "This is what the Russians are saying,"

So what George Romanos, Writer Analyst, Historical Researcher, after persistent work, presents in his interview to militaire.gr are all the data that WESTERN SOURCES mentioned about the biological warfare laboratories in Ukraine.

So what has the Biden family got to do with it? How many are these workshops? Where was the first created? How they were funded?

This is an interesting interview in which George Romanos answers questions that are about%u2026 forbidden in the West. And he answers with facts at %u2026

The Documents about the American Biolambs in Ukraine.

I have downloaded this video on my PC but I think it's also better if you do the same%u2026.. so we can always have a copy. Of course I am not able to copy and translate the whole interview but if you watch the video you will find many useful links to various English sources that Mr G. Romanos has used in his investigation and reposts here.

I will go through again and post all links at this thread that he is refering to have found the evidence of the Vile American Plan.......in Ukraine not only for Ukraine but for the whole world.

The past 2 years we had a taste of the  Bio man made Covid 19 Financed by USA (Faoutsi) in Coperation with the Whuham Labs Pandemic.