The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The state of play with Ukrainian dating  (Read 268 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
The state of play with Ukrainian dating
« on: May 18, 2022, 03:01:09 PM »
For guys looking for a Ukrainian wife nothing much has changed really .. that is you're probably going to get scammed before you even arrive.

The commonest story now is "Im down in the cellar". "I have to run now the siren is going " " I have no electric or internet "

Im guessing those sort of stories will be going now for the next 10 years.. Of course there are a few genuine Ukrainian women BUT not many on any Western dating sites.. most are scammers or want money..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!