The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ta Ta's  (Read 2562 times)

Offline yankee

Re: Ta Ta's
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2022, 09:57:29 AM »
I'm not neither attracted to or grossed out by the chubbers they put in their magazine.  Their objective is to sell their goods, and since there is a significant market for this type of woman, they should sell more magazines.  They try to hit all the different market categories they can get away with without losing subscribers to their main focus.   I like the 'indigenous' woman they put out yesterday. 'ashlee callingbull"

Jonas!

Now close your eyes and imagin a 250 lb transgender in that bathing suit! :drunk: :sick0012:
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2022, 10:45:20 AM »
Please STOP posting images of oversized whales in bathing suits.

It was a woke Sports Illustrated Swimsuit COVER !!!!

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2022, 10:49:44 AM »
I'm not neither attracted to or grossed out by the chubbers they put in their magazine.  Their objective is to sell their goods, and since there is a significant market for this type of woman, they should sell more magazines.  They try to hit all the different market categories they can get away with without losing subscribers to their main focus.   I like the 'indigenous' woman they put out yesterday. 'ashlee callingbull"

They are being woke, which is NOT trying to sell more magazines. It's to insert
politics into Sports and to control men who watch Sports. I do like Ashlee Callingbull
photos. They will sell less magazines not more.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2022, 12:03:37 PM »

politics into Sports and to control men who watch Sports. I do like Ashlee Callingbull
I think you would be surprised that there is a significant percentage of men that like chubby women like that one.  Just not a very high percentage from a website like this one that is primarily focused on FSU babes.    I don't know much about being 'woke', but if it doesn't help their sales I don't see why they would do it. 
Jonas! 

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2022, 02:58:01 PM »

I think you would be surprised that there is a significant percentage of men that like chubby women like that one.  Just not a very high percentage from a website like this one that is primarily focused on FSU babes.    I don't know much about being 'woke', but if it doesn't help their sales I don't see why they would do it. 
Jonas!

Jonas! IMHO, it is about the person rather than the appearance. OK, there's a scale, but if one focuses upon a single goal of a very narrow form of beauty, one will be disappointed.

I have been having a lot of fun recently meeting new women. Yesterday, I met with a woman I've been chatting with for a few weeks. She spends much of her time working abroad. Anyway, this is a woman who would be considered chunky by local standards. But damme, my socks were blown off. Sexy, funny, gorgeous. Sadly, I have to be away for a few days, and she will be away again for about 2 weeks, but we will be getting in some spa time on her return.

Skinny =/= Beauty. From the women claimed as prizes by guys on this forum in the past, I know that they were focused upon an aspect of beauty without being able to look at a fuller picture. The only prizes I'd have awarded to some of these paragons would've been in a dog show.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2022, 01:40:12 PM »
Even though I prefer Green Eyed Redheads or Blue-Eyed Natural Blondes (where the Carpets really match the Curtains) - this Anna checks off all of the High Success Factor RUA LTR criteria,  29 Years old and still young and fertile, Divorced with one 11yo Son holed up in Warsaw Poland, clearly looking for an RUA silver fox to put on lockdown and to get away from Ukraine which will take 20 years to rebuild if Putin does not use tactical nukes on what is left of Ukraine first... 

https://www.loveme.com/mp/info22.htm

Anna is 5'10" only 110lbs - Slim by US, UK and EU standards and likely more than willing to take care of an RUA Silver Fox (Contrarian, Afi, Texan you are welcome)  Fly in to Warsaw then  fly home with a GCG...  who knows given conditions in UA, UK, EU and RU you might actually get more than just 2 good years out of her!
tiphat :thumbsup: :smokin:

And Yana 25 Blue/Blonde 5'5" and a set of Natural Honeydew Melons,  no problems with Baby Formula shortages with this fine lass...

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2022, 01:51:23 PM »

politics into Sports and to control men who watch Sports. I do like Ashlee Calling bull

Leave it to Red Pill Alpha Prime T2B to call BULLSHITE on the Blue-Pilled white knights that are running amok on RUA these Days ...

Offline Lon

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2022, 02:00:14 PM »
clearly looking for an RUA silver fox to put on lockdown and to get away from Ukraine

more than willing to take care of an RUA Silver Fox (Contrarian, Afi, Texan you are welcome)  Fly in to Warsaw then  fly home with a GCG...  who knows given conditions in UA, UK, EU and RU you might actually get more than just 2 good years out of her!

or one of the paintballers with their equipment

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2022, 02:06:59 PM »
John Adams AFA CEO on current sitrep...

We are doing what we can to assist all of them as best we can and we will continue to do so until life gets back to normal, whatever that new normal may end up being. If any of you worked with any of these special individuals and would like to assist them in any way please reach out to Michelle or Anna at the Phoenix office and they will give you more info as to how to do so.

Millions of Ukrainians have been displaced due to the war, with many leaving for other countries such as Poland, Germany, Romania, Moldova and others. We do still have staff members in the Ukraine who continue to work, and we also have many that are now outside of the country and also continue to work.

We are doing our best to continue with correspondence, phone and skype calls and even personal introductions. Some women have relocated outside the Ukraine and we have already been able to facilitate some meetings and will be doing more in the future. If you are in touch with someone you believe is no longer living in the Ukraine and you want to try and meet please contact the Phoenix office and we will do our best to assist.

We have also been trying to contact the women from the Ukraine and verify that, given all that has happened, they do still have an interest in remaining on the site and meeting someone. We also want to try and verify where they are now residing and other logistical details.

You may have noticed that we stopped adding new profiles from the area given the circumstances, however we have had several women who do want to join and are interested in meeting so we will be adding those new profiles in the weeks and months to come.

We still strongly advise and caution you to not engage in a lot of correspondence with women you may not be able to meet for a long period of time. It is always best to only use correspondence in conjunction with a plan of meeting in person and doing so in a relatively short time period so you do not waste time and resources on just correspondence.

Unfortunately, at least for the time being, there will be no Group Tours or Clubs in Eastern Europe. So our normal advice of going over and meeting a large number of women while you are there via Group tours or Club’s is just not going to be possible for some time.

However, if there is someone that you feel you would like to meet and she has relocated to another country that may be a possibility. If that is the case please contact the office and we will do our best to assist.

So - strike while your iron is hot and find the silver lining amidst the Chaos - in chaos lies opportunities...

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2022, 02:21:44 PM »
More Smoke Shows...

See next due to posting error...

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2022, 12:44:54 PM »
Interesting, Was watching Fox News last night at the Cigar Sports Cave (How about those Boston Celtics!!!) anyway they mentioned in an off handed way that 20,000 Ukrainian Refugees were allowed into the USA from Mexico Border Crossings last month with a special protected status similar to the Ukraine 3 year automatic residence and work status in the EU.

So now no VAWA inspired 90 day F1 visas... 

So this is a veritable James Bond Girl Goldmine but you might have to take care of her kids and mother unless you explain the facts that Ukraine will not be rebuilt until the Russians stop shelling and bombing the country - it is impossible to get business insurance in a major force majeure scenario - so EU resources are stretched and their pension funds collapsing due to negative Bond Interest rates so expect massive unrest and riots by folks you depend on in the EU - Police, Firefighters and Military seeing their pensions gutted - along with pensioners rioting over inflation and food scarcity and healthcare cutbacks...

Point is USA and Canada not looking as bad as UK, EU, UA, RU, Nato already stretched thin by 6 Million women and children from UA and another 20 Millions starving North Africans due to UA/RU Grain shortages induced famine.

In Chaos comes opportunity even for daffy old RUA Silver Foxes ...

Offline AJ

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2022, 02:41:23 PM »
Cufflinks,
That list you posted is mostly 22-24
yo, none are over 30.

I know you're joking but those silver foxes might want to move that age group up a bit to  established women that are more likely to know who they are ,and what they want in life.Possibly be somewhere in the same region of stage in life?

I know I'm standing in a glass house throwing grenades,🤣
but I'm also not in my  60s romancing 23 yo's for marraige either 🤷‍♂️

Good luck to those who do.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2022, 06:17:32 PM »

Larry was the worst for posting links to the cellulite monsters. You've gotta
admit +90% of the women that I post photos of don't cause a gag reflex.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2022, 10:15:40 AM »

Larry was the worst for posting links to the cellulite monsters. You've gotta
admit +90% of the women that I post photos of don't cause a gag reflex.

So right Ba Ba Louie said Quicks Draw McGraw!  :cowboy: :biggrin: tiphat :thumbsup: :smokin:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2022, 08:48:10 PM »
Alina -- 28 years old, 5' 4" tall, buxom and curvy.
Not really my style yet more beautiful than any war.

https://www.loveme.com/mp/info20.htm

https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=208560&wname=7_Alina

Offline Contrarian

Ta Ta's
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2022, 02:14:43 AM »

Offline Contrarian

Ta Ta's
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2022, 02:21:25 AM »
Here is a very attractive young gal still in Odessa, waiting for her Prince.

A courageous man 30 years old and younger would not hesitate to go and meet her.

This of course excludes keyboard warriors who are afraid and not worthy of the challenge.

https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=205837&wname=6_Snezhanna

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2022, 03:30:44 AM »

You're not kidding about that prince part, she comes with a princess attitude from the look of her clothes!
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
  • Spouses Country: United States
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2022, 05:48:40 AM »

A courageous man 30 years old and younger would not hesitate to go and meet her.

This of course excludes keyboard warriors who are afraid and not worthy of the challenge.

I can just see US immigration when you try for a green card.
Dobra David

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2022, 07:40:16 AM »
ila_rendered

Something a little more real.
The only alteration is background removal.

Real woman, real picture. No cellulite. Not a princess.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2022, 10:16:43 PM »

You're not kidding about that prince part, she comes with a princess attitude from the look of her clothes!

No one really knows what her attitude is until they meet her in person and that's the point.

As Guile stated above some people talk about it and other people go over and meet someone.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2022, 10:19:25 PM »
Here is the Ukrainian version of Kaley Cuoco. I like the Ukrainian version better.

https://www.loveme.com/mp/info42.htm

https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=205063&wname=7_Yana

Offline Manny

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2022, 05:30:48 AM »
Something a little more real.
The only alteration is background removal.

Real woman, real picture. No cellulite. Not a princess.

Thats at every bus stop in the UK.  :coffeeread:
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2022, 06:00:30 AM »
Then you're indeed fortunate.