The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Discussion about Media Article Links on the Troubles in Ukraine/Novorossiya Topic  (Read 129038 times)

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 10-20
The Daily Star isn't known for it's super accurate, unbiased reporting of the News.

Putin 'has given order for Russia to deploy nukes in Ukraine' claims Kremlin insider
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/putin-has-given-order-russia-27686367
Despite perhaps a dubious source a couple naysayers here, I believe nuclear weapons may be used if certain events were to occur in Ukraine.  Russia shows no signs of relenting, escalating is definitely a possibility. 
Jonas!

Jonas perhaps you, Manny and others could start a group telling the rest of world to submit to Russia's demands to avoid WW3?
I'd classify that unnecessary comment as a being a troll.   I was merely stating my opinion on topic, and you want to make a silly comment to distort the truth.   The US should submit to Russian demands not because of the nuke issue, but because Russia is correct in what they have been essentially forced to do, by the aggressive interloping US.  The nuclear issue is a reality as well. 

HERE is where I'm supposed to reply with a trollish remark about you but will refrain. 

Jonas!   

Offline mhr7

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
Yeah, I got that email this morning.

Offline Valenki

• Spouses Country: Czecho-SLOVAKIA
  • Trips: 20+
The US should submit to Russian demands ..... because Russia is correct in what they have been essentially forced to do, by the aggressive interloping US.
Jonas!
Well said, Jonas!   :thumbsup:
Free The Peoples Republics of Lugansk and Donetsk!

Registration