The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Polish Bullshit!  (Read 421 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Polish Bullshit!
« on: March 31, 2022, 12:57:39 PM »
It is interesting seeing what real people have to say about the special operations .. we are regularly checking conversations that get flagged up and one thing that is for sure about Poland is there actually is NO help there to Ukrainian refugees.. Its all bullshit for the media so they look good in the eyes of the other ****s

So actually if you are fleeing Ukrainian to Poland there is nothing in Poland other than some grub for one week .. you need your own money! If you have no money then you need someone to send you some money..There are no jobs there other than the odd one or two scrubbing the floors..many are already sick and tired and many would rather go back to Ukraine..

Of course the Polish will try to show they are doing something to their US masters in the hope of building more concentration camps..

Here is just one conversation..from a Ukrainian women.. you will need to translate ..but it is the same story for many.. if you have no money of your own we cannot help you other than a few sandwiches..lol

Ситуация в Украине знаетеНадежда 20:09:01 19/03/22
Я с Украины, нахожусь на территории Польши.Надежда 20:08:43 19/03Как вы поживаете?Надежда 20:07:57 19/03/22Вы также милый мужчина)

Здесь аренду на жилье подняли, заработную плату уменьшили.Надежда 00:13:12 31/03/2Да, но работы нет жилья нет. Я в отеле могу остаться до 20 апреля. Потом в Украину поеду. Польша не может сделать то, тчо обещала. Не у всех людей есть деньги(Надежда 00:12:39 31/03/22

Мы когда уезжали нам на границе денег Украина тогда не давала. А сейчас 300 евро на взрослого и 100 евро на ребёнка.Надежда  00:21:30 31/03/22
Украинцев 500 тысяч обратно в Украину вернулосьНадежда   00:20:45 31/03/22
Я сама уеду. Какая помощь беженца. Они разово 300 злотых ещё не дали. Я приехала 3 марта. Сын в школу пошёл, одежды не было. Знакомый купил самое необходимое. У нас вся одежда зимняя. Я до сих пор в ней хожу. 

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Gipsy

Re: Polish Bullshit!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 01:50:28 PM »
It is interesting seeing what real people have to say about the special operations .. we are regularly checking conversations that get flagged up and one thing that is for sure about Poland is there actually is NO help there to Ukrainian refugees.. Its all bullshit for the media so they look good in the eyes of the other ****s

So actually if you are fleeing Ukrainian to Poland there is nothing in Poland other than some grub for one week .. you need your own money! If you have no money then you need someone to send you some money..There are no jobs there other than the odd one or two scrubbing the floors..many are already sick and tired and many would rather go back to Ukraine..

Of course the Polish will try to show they are doing something to their US masters in the hope of building more concentration camps..

Here is just one conversation..from a Ukrainian women.. you will need to translate ..but it is the same story for many.. if you have no money of your own we cannot help you other than a few sandwiches..lol

Ситуация в Украине знаетеНадежда 20:09:01 19/03/22
Я с Украины, нахожусь на территории Польши.Надежда 20:08:43 19/03Как вы поживаете?Надежда 20:07:57 19/03/22Вы также милый мужчина)

Здесь аренду на жилье подняли, заработную плату уменьшили.Надежда 00:13:12 31/03/2Да, но работы нет жилья нет. Я в отеле могу остаться до 20 апреля. Потом в Украину поеду. Польша не может сделать то, тчо обещала. Не у всех людей есть деньги(Надежда 00:12:39 31/03/22

Мы когда уезжали нам на границе денег Украина тогда не давала. А сейчас 300 евро на взрослого и 100 евро на ребёнка.Надежда  00:21:30 31/03/22
Украинцев 500 тысяч обратно в Украину вернулосьНадежда   00:20:45 31/03/22
Я сама уеду. Какая помощь беженца. Они разово 300 злотых ещё не дали. Я приехала 3 марта. Сын в школу пошёл, одежды не было. Знакомый купил самое необходимое. У нас вся одежда зимняя. Я до сих пор в ней хожу.

We heard a similar story from an extended family relation...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 02:15:21 PM »
Hopefully they won't find out about netherlands then:

UA refugees:
- Free 180 day visa
- 200 Euro/month food money
- Free housing, electricity, health care etc.
- 180 day Work permit

Syrian refugees:
- No work allowed
- 800 euro/month basic income
- Find your own housing for that money
- Living in a large tent camp meanwhile.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Gipsy

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 02:30:38 PM »
Hopefully they won't find out about netherlands then:

UA refugees:
- Free 180 day visa
- 200 Euro/month food money
- Free housing, electricity, health care etc.
- 180 day Work permit

Syrian refugees:
- No work allowed
- 800 euro/month basic income
- Find your own housing for that money
- Living in a large tent camp meanwhile.

So the Dutchies treat all refugees equally... :coffeeread:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Online Texan77

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 03:05:09 PM »
If Russia spent the time to treat the People of Ukraine as nicely as Poland is doing at present, there surely would not be a war. Putin speech of one people seem like the biggest bunch of bull s**t the people of Ukraine ever heard. Poland is making the people of Ukraine feel like a sister country. We do not use any money from Poland and have not applied for anything from Poland other than to let her stay there. We pay for everything ourselves.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 03:14:36 PM »
So the Dutchies treat all refugees equally... :coffeeread:
Yes, I think they value the Ukrainians as more work-compatible to Europeans. Educations, professions , etc.

However, the Syrians got the better deal according to Dutchies. lifelong stay-permit with free money, you can just not work. But after 5 years here you are elligable for a dutch citizenship and that ends.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 07:17:38 AM »
you will need to translate

Machine translation:

You know the situation in UkraineNadezhda 20:09:01 19/03/22
I am from Ukraine, I am in Poland. Hope 20:08:43 19/03 How are you? Hope 20:07:57 19/03/22 You are also a nice man)

Here, housing rent has been raised, and wages have been reduced. Hope 00:13:12 03/31/2Yes, but there is no work, no housing. I can stay at the hotel until April 20th. Then I will go to Ukraine. Poland cannot do what it promised. Not all people have money (Hope 00:12:39 03/31/22

When we left us at the border, Ukraine did not give us money then. And now 300 euros for an adult and 100 euros for a child. Hope 00:21:30 03/31/22
500 thousand Ukrainians returned to UkraineNadezhda 00:20:45 31/03/22
I'll leave myself. What help is a refugee. They have not yet given a one-time 300 zlotys. I arrived March 3rd. The son went to school, there were no clothes. A friend bought the essentials. We have all winter clothes. I still walk in it.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Gipsy

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 08:26:50 AM »
If Russia spent the time to treat the People of Ukraine as nicely as Poland is doing at present, there surely would not be a war. Putin speech of one people seem like the biggest bunch of bull s**t the people of Ukraine ever heard. Poland is making the people of Ukraine feel like a sister country. We do not use any money from Poland and have not applied for anything from Poland other than to let her stay there. We pay for everything ourselves.

Sugar daddy pays...   :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
I don't know which one of you's is getting screwed the most.. :nod: :nod:

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
Polish Bullshit!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 08:50:10 AM »
So actually if you are fleeing Ukrainian to Poland there is nothing in Poland other than some grub for one week .. you need your own money! If you have no money then you need someone to send you some money..

Such is the way of the world. There are no bombs dropping on their heads,
that's what they get. Poland doesn't have the infrastructure to absorb a
million refugees.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 11:22:14 AM »
BEGGARS THE QUESTION WHERE HAS THE $14.6 BILLION USD VOTED BY USA CONGRESS GONE... EVEN IF 4.6B goes to the UA armed and militia forces where has the remaining $10Billions humanitarian aid gone???

HUNTER AND JOE BIDENS SWISS and CHINESE BANK ACCOUNTS AND GEORGE SOROS NGOS????

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 11:45:18 AM »
So actually if you are fleeing Ukrainian to Poland there is nothing in Poland other than some grub for one week .. you need your own money! If you have no money then you need someone to send you some money..

Such is the way of the world. There are no bombs dropping on their heads,
that's what they get. Poland doesn't have the infrastructure to absorb a
million refugees.

Pretty funny actually. Even in the BIG world, it pays to be blonde/blue eyed. 95% of Afghans, according to the UN, currently have nothing to eat. 4 million Yemenis are internally displaced, and 5 million of the 30 million are a step away from famine. Last year, the budget for aid for these refugees was 212 million euros. 1 billion total since 2015. LMAO!

https://euobserver.com/world/153013

Yet, in a span of a month, the US had sent aid in the billions to Ukraine. Earmarked and with Congressionally approving nearly $20 billion in an aid package, not including the EU's and other NGOs contribution - help is on its way! Not too shabby considering *we (the US) had nothing to do with this conflict!*  :rolleye0009:

I get the gal who was commenting hardship for 'only' getting 300 euros allowance, as this will run out and things will get even more dire for her, but you know, well, there's always someone out in the big world that is getting screwed far worse and hardly anyone listens....*just sayin'*

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 05:22:21 AM »
BEGGARS THE QUESTION WHERE HAS THE $14.6 BILLION USD VOTED BY USA CONGRESS GONE... EVEN IF 4.6B goes to the UA armed and militia forces where has the remaining $10Billions humanitarian aid gone???

HUNTER AND JOE BIDENS SWISS and CHINESE BANK ACCOUNTS AND GEORGE SOROS NGOS????

Absolutely.

We often hear the big tickets getting read out but I’m guessing the breakdown looks nothing like the headline.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2022, 02:18:19 PM »

Trans recruitment posters, operations and related medical procedures ain't 
cheap. They sift the humanitarian aid through various left wing activist/money
laundering operations.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online Texan77

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2022, 03:05:40 PM »

Small people just think small. Obviously, you are pretty poor, or you would not think so much of this small amount of money. Did you get your government food subsidy this month?
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2022, 04:21:33 PM »

Small people just think small. Obviously, you are pretty poor, or you would not think so much of this small amount of money. Did you get your government food subsidy this month?

Did you get your government food subsidy this month? We just got ours through 500 Roubles a month .. it means we can all eat for a day this month.. I really thought the situation was going to be bad we even started to grow cabbages on the balcony and tomatoes on the window.. but thank god for the food subsidy.. were all going to survive after all :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2022, 10:32:08 AM »
Steve, I bet you're gnashing your teeth that the dollar has sunk back to where it was a few weeks ago. The war bonus has shrivelled up and blown away, eh?

How are prices looking at the moment - in roubles?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Gipsy

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 11:09:09 AM »

Just seen this...

What a plonker you are...

My girlie is in bed next to me every night... Make s me rich..

You don't know who's bed your girlie is in at night.. Make you poor..

Money is the root of all evil, and I'm an evil devil..

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Online Gipsy

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 11:24:04 AM »
Steve, I bet you're gnashing your teeth that the dollar has sunk back to where it was a few weeks ago. The war bonus has shrivelled up and blown away, eh?

How are prices looking at the moment - in roubles?

We don't need to buy much in the shops, as we can get much of our needs locally home grown at better prices..
I have noticed that sugar, bread, flower, milk etc, have gone up about 15-20%, but, in retrospect, I calculate my shopping in GBP at whatever the rate is, so this stuff has actually been cheaper for us..
New Zealand butter (We always use this) has actually gone down by some 40r a pack, same with Heinz, JGG, and Bonduella tinned stuff, coming in at 20-50r marked down..
We also like Italian speck, which has dropped down by nearly 50% in price..
All of this may only be to "Get rid" so to speak, so we will see what the future brings with these products..
Petrol prices have remained fairly static so far, with 1 or 2 majors dropping the price by 2r/l..
Ferking car wash prices have gone up, so it won't get washed every week from now on... :ROFL:

HTH...

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2022, 11:42:25 AM »
I don't know if you've seen this but some German supermarket chains have announced across the board price increases of 20-50%. I can't help but think that a good part of that is pent up increases and some forward pricing. However, I am seeing significant price increased - of course not Russia related yet.

Unlike Russia, I doubt that EU countries can afford or get away with (politically) any price stabilisation moves.

Online Gipsy

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2022, 11:54:04 AM »
I don't know if you've seen this but some German supermarket chains have announced across the board price increases of 20-50%. I can't help but think that a good part of that is pent up increases and some forward pricing. However, I am seeing significant price increased - of course not Russia related yet.

Unlike Russia, I doubt that EU countries can afford or get away with (politically) any price stabilisation moves.

It could also be that these companies previously operated/supplied to RU, and now they wish to make up for the loss of income that they have sustained.. :coffeeread:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 12:33:42 PM »
Possibly, but I am pretty sure that retailers across Europe were under pressure to hold down prices during the pandemic and needed to claw back and restructure prices. Now, of course, the Russians become a convenient scapegoat.

I cannot see that current retail prices can be much influenced by the recent rounds of self inflicted sanctions. Further up the supply chain, possibly, but it takes a while for agreed prices to increase and work their way from producers to the retail level.

Online Lon

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 12:37:26 PM »

actually, it is the "the love of money is the root of all evil" and it does not make you an evil anything

Online Lon

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2022, 12:46:05 PM »
Possibly, but I am pretty sure that retailers across Europe were under pressure to hold down prices during the pandemic and needed to claw back and restructure prices. Now, of course, the Russians become a convenient scapegoat.

I cannot see that current retail prices can be much influenced by the recent rounds of self inflicted sanctions. Further up the supply chain, possibly, but it takes a while for agreed prices to increase and work their way from producers to the retail level.

I think it less about pressure from governments (if that is what you were implying) and more a lack of ready moneys to be spent on extras.  so prices had to be kept down to tempt buyers.
I am sure that prices are being influenced by current events, sanctions and Russian-Ukraine conflict, but can we say 'corporate greed'

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2022, 03:57:11 PM »

Just seen this...

What a plonker you are...

My girlie is in bed next to me every night... Make s me rich..

You don't know who's bed your girlie is in at night.. Make you poor..

touch'e

Tex's reasoning is different than yours though,  he has explained it before.

To each his own. AvHdb previously admitted he has an Asian GF in the USA and a wife in Ukraine who he rarely sees.

When I was younger and interested in marriage I never would have considered having a wife in any other place than with me.
I read carefully everything you wrote about doing business with Russians....they will always wait for the moment to rob and destroy you.