The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Returning member  (Read 3892 times)

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
  • Spouses Country: United States
  • Trips: 5-10
Returning member
« on: March 13, 2022, 05:14:16 PM »
I was a member 10+ years ago, then married a Ukrainian, had kids, divorced, and interested in having more kids (I like being a Dad). ;)

Not sure how practical my idea is at this time. :(
Dobra David

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Returning member
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 01:13:03 AM »
Welcome back.  tiphat
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 02:41:36 AM »
I am sure that there are many women where you live who are single and want either more kids, or their first.

Plenty of opportunities.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Returning member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 11:13:38 AM »
I was a member 10+ years ago, then married a Ukrainian, had kids, divorced, and interested in having more kids (I like being a Dad). ;)

Welcome back to the forum.

I don't know how many people had a child or two, then later said.
"Oh Boy that was practical!"

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 02:08:12 PM »

At 66 years old (as your profile states), it would be tough on a few fronts.   High risk of birth defects would be a chief concern.   If there is a way to select healthy sperm that would alleviate some of the concerns, although the baby wouldn't be made the old fashioned way. 

Jonas!   

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 05:30:36 PM »
Oooer, I didn't see the guy's age. I thought he was a relatively normal bloke.

I can't imagine wanting to inflict a sprog on a bird knowing she was going to raise the kid to maturity on her own.

I mean, accidents might happen - except there are no accidents in this context. But this idea is plain selfish, that's even if we set aside the self-centered attitude that underlies the willingness to burden one's woman and society with yet another retard.

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2022, 05:47:23 AM »
Buzzz ... and thank you for playing.

Certainly some some concerns re: age, OTH my military pension guarantees (and 2nd pensions and SSN) she will have an above average income a and medical care her entire life. My family members have lived into their 90's. But it IS a concern.  :8)

I can't imagine wanting to inflict a sprog on a bird knowing she was going to raise the kid to maturity on her own.

I mean, accidents might happen - except there are no accidents in this context. But this idea is plain selfish, that's even if we set aside the self-centered attitude that underlies the willingness to burden one's woman and society with yet another retard.
Dobra David

Offline GB1trude

• Watched
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 01:59:23 AM »
hello everyone

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 05:55:16 AM »
Buzzz ... and thank you for playing.

Certainly some some concerns re: age, OTH my military pension guarantees (and 2nd pensions and SSN) she will have an above average income a and medical care her entire life. My family members have lived into their 90's. But it IS a concern.  :8)

And when the kid cries all night or when older wants to play games in the garden or go and do activities you will be too tired.
And when the sprog graduates university (or even high school) you will likely be dead.
And when the kid needs guidance in life, you won't be there because you will be dead.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 11:50:43 AM »
hello everyone

Welkome to RUA are you a Newbie or a returning member?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 06:49:26 AM »

And when the kid cries all night or when older wants to play games in the garden or go and do activities you will be too tired.
And when the sprog graduates university (or even high school) you will likely be dead.
And when the kid needs guidance in life, you won't be there because you will be dead.

Buzz .... and thank you for paying. I'm going to guess than Andrew list of accomplishments in life is pretty short.
It's certainly possible... OTOH, my hours are my own. I don't have a 40 hour a week job and my income is over $200k - pays for a nanny if necessary. Lots of good Dad's are simply exhausted after a hard day at work.
What is the value of life, of providing kids with a safe, stable upbringing? I suspect it's the most valuable thing in the world.  :8)
Dobra David

Offline Tmon

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2022, 10:30:52 AM »
Hello everyone,  Tom Cat here,  don't have my old email so it's a bit of a challenge trying to sign on tiphat

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2022, 11:03:43 AM »
Hello everyone,  Tom Cat here,  don't have my old email so it's a bit of a challenge trying to sign on tiphat

Hello Tom Cat, how are things going for you?

Offline Tmon

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2022, 11:15:20 AM »

Hello Tom Cat, how are things going for you?

About as good as can be expected,  still alive so can't complain,  thanks for asking 

Registration