Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

Men sending money to women in Ukraine

(1/4) > >>

cufflinks:
This is a link to a Married Lady who is staying (hiding) with a lady friend and her child while their husbands are out fighting the Russians who have encircled Kherson so Inna can't even get out to her parents village, has no car and now no money to travel ... reminds me of the Yoguslavia Genocide wars... explosions happened outside her window at the end of the interview with Conor Clyne when she had cut short to go to the basement as a bomb shelter though we know basements tend to get caved-in so not bloody ideal.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnJW45NTmQ
https://www.speakua.com/

https://secure.wayforpay.com/payment/s68a65f13b9e7

So the problem is when I tried two different Visa and one Mastercard all triggered "Fraud prevention protocols" which I had to verify that I authorized the transactions and others...  to get my cards turned back on - there has to be a way to use MoneyGram or PayPal and not get my cards turned off for fraud prevention - seems the damned USA Banks can't tell the difference between Russia (Sanctioned) and Ukraine being blown to smithereens...   

Any advice on how to help this lady and others out in UA now that all of Ukraine is a war zone and the USA has ordered all US Citizens oot of Russia as a NO-GO Zone - Manny seems to like TransferWise to Send GBP or EUROS not too sure about dollars with all the draconian sanctions appears to overlap into Ukraine (WTF) and I am tired of my cards being temp frozen by Fraud Detection Protocols!!!

FYI:

https://secure.wayforpay.com/payment/s68a65f13b9e7
Donation to Ukrainian teacher Inna who is from Kherson

Your donations will help me and my friends with kids to survive in Kherson during the war. Our husbands are at war. When we will have a chance to escape from one of the hottest places of Ukraine, we will have money for transportation and living in another city or country.

Unsuccessful payment
Payment number: WFP-SOC-4448207-6220d0126c796
50 EUR
Donation to Ukrainian teacher Inna who is from Kherson
Please, contact Your bank for details or try to pay with another card

Phooking damned Visa and MC to bloody hell - there has to be a way to help this lady so she does not have to dodge rockets, artillery and bullets???

My MoneyGram and PayPal accounts work and insulate my plastic cards from the Fraud Protocols so need to start from there.

andrewfi:
Don't worry cufflinks. It seems that the Russians are now in control of Kherson. The bad stuff such as may have been present is now finished. Hopefully, the men were trained soldiers and not armed civilians.

cufflinks:

--- Quote from: andrewfi on March 03, 2022, 12:03:33 PM ---Don't worry cufflinks. It seems that the Russians are now in control of Kherson. The bad stuff such as may have been present is now finished. Hopefully, the men were trained soldiers and not armed civilians.

--- End quote ---

Useless self-centered info as usual Lord Afifi and exempt of even one scintilla of human compassion - this could be Tallinn's fate soon so there but for the grace of the almighty goes YOU.  This post was not for soliciting your pontificating opinions and various other inebriated rants and condescensions...

FOCUS AFI - you are a smart bloke with hints of bloody brilliance when sober so FOCUS - How do I get cash into this scared woman's hands especially if the starving Russian Soldiers raid all the shops in Kherson that are already shelf bare - try to be a compassionate human being for bloody once!  It's hard we know for you but BLOODY TRY!

Chris:
Cuffy,  my wife is making enquiries for you over in Ukraine, we sent some funds over there yesterday no problem, bank to bank, but I doubt that would be an option now in Kherson and even if it was, in an hours time it could all change, but leave it with us, might get an update tomorrow.

Markje:

--- Quote from: cufflinks on March 03, 2022, 01:25:29 PM ---How do I get cash into this scared woman's hands especially if the starving Russian Soldiers raid all the shops in Kherson that are already shelf bare - try to be a compassionate human being for bloody once!  It's hard we know for you but BLOODY TRY!

--- End quote ---

Why o why do I suddenly get idea's in my head about some fat bloke named Yuri based in Lughansk who is conversing as a woman in dire need because of the war.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version