The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Worlds hypocrisy stinks  (Read 525 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Worlds hypocrisy stinks
« on: March 01, 2022, 12:53:54 AM »
So Im not going to speak about Putin .. just a few words on the hypocrisy of the world and all the crocodile tears for Ukraine..

Where were your tears when the UK invaded iraq 300,000 women and children were slaughtered..

Did I see candles on your window? I never saw that

Did I see monuments lit up with a young girl after loosing both legs? I never saw that

Did I see you post a picture of a young boy who lost his arms? I never saw that..

This is what pisses me off.. the sheer hypocrisy of the world..

This week myself and a few mates left the expat group I have no wish to be connected to hypercritical British ****

In fact we decide if we hear any bad mouthing were going to report then to FSB friends.. lock the **** up..

Putin right or wrong? I do not care now.. I only care about the conscience of convenience ass holes brain wash and totally media controlled idiots living in their 2 up 2 down show box.. working a shit job married to a fat local slapper .. and knows nothing more than what shit they read on Facebook..

My wife is waiting for Putin to press the button so am I..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Worlds hypocrisy stinks
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 03:09:35 AM »
What a load of drivel.

Do you suffer from memory loss ?

Drinking too much Vodka maybe ?

The biggest protests EVER in the UK were against us invading Iraq.

In London alone the protestors exceeded well over 750.000.

No doubt you'll be reporting anyone you know to the FSB for going out in Russia and chanting "No to War "...what a moron you are.

You're another Putin fanboy on here that now knows all that you thought you knew and all that you thought you were so smart about was very wrong..and you can't hack it knowing what a fool you were..so you try and deflect from this .

You've been worshipping a total nutjob....now live with that.

Guess what ? Thanks to your hero your business will now be going down the pan...no western visitors for you to take money from ..you know the westerners you despise so much.

How much are your roubles worth now ?

Enough to buy a packet of crisps. ?

Not to worry..if Putin presses the button you can sit there and chant "Glory to Putin Glory to Russia " as our retaliatory nukes hit where you live.
"I find it hard to believe that Russia would target civilians on purpose " Manny 28/2/22

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 03:35:41 AM »
Steve, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Anyone wanting any country to use a nuke?
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 03:39:15 AM »
He's a wrong 'un for sure.
"I find it hard to believe that Russia would target civilians on purpose " Manny 28/2/22

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 04:23:08 AM »
What a load of drivel.

Do you suffer from memory loss ?

Drinking too much Vodka maybe ?

The biggest protests EVER in the UK were against us invading Iraq.

In London alone the protestors exceeded well over 750.000.

No doubt you'll be reporting anyone you know to the FSB for going out in Russia and chanting "No to War "...what a moron you are.

You're another Putin fanboy on here that now knows all that you thought you knew and all that you thought you were so smart about was very wrong..and you can't hack it knowing what a fool you were..so you try and deflect from this .

You've been worshipping a total nutjob....now live with that.

Guess what ? Thanks to your hero your business will now be going down the pan...no western visitors for you to take money from ..you know the westerners you despise so much.

Not to worry..if Putin presses the button you can sit there and chant "Glory to Putin Glory to Russia " as our retaliatory nukes hit where you live.

You are a total clown this does great things for the dating business the BBC and CNN has been helping for years.. or this makes it even better you muppet.. Now even more guys than ever are signing up to Rescue Russian and Ukrainian women.. sales are up.. if the country goes isolated I see sign ups will go crazy.. BUT guess what?? 50% of member's are armchair romeos .. do you understand what that means ?? They never leave the sitting room .. some have been for 10 years what changes that then?...lol

And were not just in Russia for dating..I do not care if the country is totally isolated if the internet is cut off that is also no big deal.. nothing is a problem..

If only you knew ..lol

I have every currency .. do I look stupid..

We got property here I do not care if it goes up or down or is worthless im living in it so it really does not matter .. actually were already looking for another place right now..do you think all will end for me.. :)

Life goes on .. Russia will be here next week .. next year next century ..makes not one bit of different if Russia is totally isolated or not..

My tour business is running in Moldova , Bucharest and other cities You think I cannot run that from an Isolated country..lol

My Russian city tour businesses will be translated to china .. its no big deal we will cater for the Chinese ..

If there is a nuclear  war and I survive I will fight with the Russians to keep the invaders out .. if you happen to be one of them I will give you a slow death***

If there is no war that also does not matter to me.. I will continue with my plans as I always do..

No need to get so upset over this matey..

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 04:45:02 AM »
You'll be getting your new punters asking for refunds..because guess what the girls in Ukraine are fleeing to Poland and Romania.

Over 600,000 refugees in those countries so far from Ukraine...all women and children or men over 60.

Take a look at Anastasia  ..hardly any Ukrainian girls on webcam there,,,they've all legged it to other countries.

As for Russian girls..no bloke can visit them because all flights to Russia are being cancelled.

You don't keep abreast of the news do you ?

Too much of watching RT ?

So you're either lying about all these new blokes signing up to your dating site or they're incredibly stupid...i'll go for the former.

For someone who said he was getting out of running a dating site because there's no money in it now and instead making fortunes out of running a boat on the river in St Petersburg for western tourists to see the sites you've sure done a sudden flip flop LOL

You're full of BS.

Never mind you can always live back in a tent there..winters are a bit parky though  :)

Oh by the way..no more comments about Brits not caring about Iraq  ?

You were lying about that too.

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 04:59:10 AM »

If there is a nuclear  war and I survive I will fight with the Russians to keep the

invaders out .. if you happen to be one of them I will give you a slow death***

[/quote]

Like i said before..you're a wrong'un ....i can smell em thousands of miles away.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 05:13:42 AM »
You'll be getting your new punters asking for refunds..because guess what the girls in Ukraine are fleeing to Poland and Romania.

Over 600,000 refugees in those countries so far from Ukraine...all women and children or men over 60.

Take a look at Anastasia  ..hardly any Ukrainian girls on webcam there,,,they've all legged it to other countries.

As for Russian girls..no bloke can visit them because all flights to Russia are being cancelled.

You don't keep abreast of the news do you ?

Too much of watching RT ?

So you're either lying about all these new blokes signing up to your dating site or they're incredibly stupid...i'll go for the former.

For someone who said he was getting out of running a dating site because there's no money in it now and instead making fortunes out of running a boat on the river in St Petersburg for western tourists to see the sites you've sure done a sudden flip flop LOL

You're full of BS.

Never mind you can always live back in a tent there..winters are a bit parky though  :)

Oh by the way..no more comments about Brits not caring about Iraq  ?

You were lying about that too.

Every where has been closed for two years no travel anyway no travel.. nothing changes I already explained wash your ears out. many are arm chair romeos ..

Good luck I have no time to waste with you anymore..

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2022, 10:35:16 AM »
Hey Steveboy, Hope you're all right then. Try to stay positive as always.  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 12:17:12 PM »
So Im not going to speak about Putin .. just a few words on the hypocrisy of the world and all the crocodile tears for Ukraine..

Where were your tears when the UK invaded iraq 300,000 women and children were slaughtered..

Did I see monuments lit up with a young girl after loosing both legs? I never saw that

Did I see you post a picture of a young boy who lost his arms? I never saw that..

This week myself and a few mates left the expat group I have no wish to be connected to hypercritical British ****

In fact we decide if we hear any bad mouthing were going to report then to FSB friends.. lock the **** up..

Putin right or wrong? I do not care now.. I only care about the conscience of convenience ass holes brain wash and totally media controlled idiots living in their 2 up 2 down show box.. working a shit job married to a fat local slapper .. and knows nothing more than what shit they read on Facebook..

Hm. It’s been a very long time. But I still remember antiwar protests in New York and many other cities. If you don’t - just search online.

Even if you are right. Do you mean that this time the world must be silent?

Let me remind you that two wrongs don’t equal one right. Two wrongs are just a double one. So, if it was wrong to keep silent - it would be equally wrong to be silent now.

Once again, even if you are right (which I don’t believe), doesn’t it dawn on you that it is not hypocricy, but the world has learned from that mistake?
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 12:38:23 PM »

Hm. It’s been a very long time. But I still remember antiwar protests in New York and many other cities. If you don’t - just search online.

Even if you are right. Do you mean that this time the world must be silent?

Let me remind you that two wrongs don’t equal one right. Two wrongs are just a double one. So, if it was wrong to keep silent - it would be equally wrong to be silent now.

Once again, even if you are right (which I don’t believe), doesn’t it dawn on you that it is not hypocricy, but the world has learned from that mistake?

Well said.  :thumbsup:

Registration