The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian Losses  (Read 89319 times)

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Re: Russian Losses
« Reply #2800 on: February 09, 2024, 01:49:15 PM »
The west only sent about 300 western built tanks to Ukraine and the vast majority of Ukraine's tank 1000 plus tank force have been Russian built. Russia has over 2600 tanks in active in the war.  Most of the western tanks are not on the front line because of no parts or ammunition. This is also true with western artillery. 777 one hundred fifty-five milli meter canons we only send a little over a hundred in a war that uses many thousands of such weapons. Western weapons add an ability that Ukraine did not have before getting these weapons making them important. In quantity there are not many. Ukraine has a few Patriot missiles left but must use them very sparing. I think they only had two complete system in the whole country to begin with. How many s-400 systems does Russia have? I do not know the answer to this question, but it is very many.

It appears congress will approve some funding for Ukraine and they will be able to defend ground better in April. The war will transition to where targets inside Russia will be hit much more often. Yesterday two refineries that produce diesel were hit. Since little to none of this stuff is exported and much of it use by Russian military it is a good target. This is going to be the new war. 
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2801 on: February 14, 2024, 08:48:23 PM »
This will likely result in a similar if not greater response from Russia, so sadly the carnage will continue.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/ukraine-says-it-sunk-russian-warship-off-crimea-coast/

Offline Texan77

« Reply #2802 on: February 22, 2024, 07:24:57 AM »
Russian Army had a formation of men in western Donbas waiting for a visiting general. Ukraine drone operator saw them and called for a strike. The formation was hit with a cluster shell. The remaining men gathered a few hundred meters away and the drone was still in the air and called for a second strike. They were hit again. No wonder Putin kills his generals maybe they deserve it. Over 60 dead and 300 wounded. Some of the wounded may have died by now. 
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #2803 on: February 24, 2024, 04:03:47 PM »
Russian Army had a formation of men in western Donbas waiting for a visiting general. Ukraine drone operator saw them and called for a strike. The formation was hit with a cluster shell. The remaining men gathered a few hundred meters away and the drone was still in the air and called for a second strike. They were hit again. No wonder Putin kills his generals maybe they deserve it. Over 60 dead and 300 wounded. Some of the wounded may have died by now.

You need to read a bit more to educate your ignorant paid propaganda:

Here is a start for your education article!

Who Is Preventing Peace In Ukraine?

https://www.unz.com/estriker/onward-christian-soldiers-who-is-preventing-peace-in-ukraine

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2804 on: February 25, 2024, 03:56:44 AM »
An interesting read Wiz.

It certainly offers a different perspective from the one we're spoon fed by the legacy media, who simply repeat what our Governments and Ukraine tell us.

I'd put my house on it, that Texan77 will not read, consider or understand the words written. He's the most conditioned member when it comes to the Ukrainian conflict.

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2805 on: February 25, 2024, 10:06:46 AM »
This will likely result in a similar if not greater response from Russia, so sadly the carnage will continue.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/ukraine-says-it-sunk-russian-warship-off-crimea-coast/

Yeah and?  It's a FCUKING WAR.  The Russians are already hitting them. What are they supposed to do?  NOT sink Russians ships when they can?

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2806 on: February 26, 2024, 09:17:57 AM »

Yeah and?  It's a FCUKING WAR.  The Russians are already hitting them. What are they supposed to do?  NOT sink Russians ships when they can?

B/B

https://www.newsweek.com/lets-capitalize-russian-willingness-negotiate-opinion-1872194

Offline Manny

« Reply #2807 on: February 27, 2024, 06:01:50 AM »
What are they supposed to do?  NOT sink Russians ships when they can?

Surrender would be Ukraine's best move. While there's still some blokes left there. The EU and Israel will fill it with Muslims soon enough.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2808 on: February 27, 2024, 07:37:31 AM »
A few weeks ago, I noted that I expected that NATO troops might soon find their way into Ukraine, not as sheep-dipped mercenaries, but in NATO uniforms.

Now, we are starting to see the ground being prepared to manufacture consent for this within the EU.

My guess is that they will not be on the front lines. Instead, they will take up positions in the west of the country with the goal of freeing up Ukrainian men and women to go to the front lines from the central and western areas. I have seen suggestions that they might replace police forces, freeing up police officers to go and get killed. The cover might be that NATO is setting up a buffer zone within Ukraine, kinda like a no-fly zone but on the ground. If I and others are correct, this is very risky. Russia has already made it clear that in such a situation, the NATO forces will become legitimate targets within Ukraine. NATO troops will not be discriminated against.

Just putting something out there for the moment, but I think we are getting closer to another European war as countries fight over the Ukrainian territory that Russia has no great interest in. That might even be seen by Russia as a positive outcome as it will, at the least, distract European countries and thus NATO from messing around with Russia.

...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2809 on: February 27, 2024, 08:15:04 AM »
Interesting observation Andrew. I hope it doesn’t come to fruition for all our sake.

My take, which hopefully is the right one, an off-ramp is far more likely than not. Ukraine, and for that matter, proxy NATO’s problem isn’t so much ‘bodies’ but rather ammunition.

The US is tapped out as do Europe. This is critical as there are looming and current hot zones other than this Ukrainian mess where we are not only spread out but is also tapped out with supplies.

It will be asinine for both the US and EU to engage Russia now with their combined limited supplies. Much less in multiple fronts. Teheran and Pyongyang will not be idle if NATO persists. This will give Beijing an opportunity to set its sights on Taipei.

It will be a mindless fcukfest if the US decides to do this.

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2810 on: February 27, 2024, 10:22:49 AM »

B/B

https://www.newsweek.com/lets-capitalize-russian-willingness-negotiate-opinion-1872194

"Negotiate" for the Russians has meant "Accept our terms, and Under No Circumstances are you to join NATO, because after things die down in a few years, we are going to want to roll back in and steal more of your country."  So yeah, not so much.

What are they supposed to do?  NOT sink Russians ships when they can?

Surrender would be Ukraine's best move. While there's still some blokes left there. The EU and Israel will fill it with Muslims soon enough.

Wow,  only a few decades from "We shall never surrender!" to "Yah, they should just give up."

A few weeks ago, I noted that I expected that NATO troops might soon find their way into Ukraine, not as sheep-dipped mercenaries, but in NATO uniforms.

Now, we are starting to see the ground being prepared to manufacture consent for this within the EU.

We do have folks in-country, but not particularly officially.  I did see Macron say smth yesterday-ish about this.  We'll see how it goes.

That said if NATO intervenes - closes the sky, declares everything from the line they advance to a "safe zone" and Russia subject to retaliation for attacks thereon - then the war is over.

The US is tapped out as do Europe. This is critical as there are looming and current hot zones other than this Ukrainian mess where we are not only spread out but is also tapped out with supplies.

It will be asinine for both the US and EU to engage Russia now with their combined limited supplies. Much less in multiple fronts. Teheran and Pyongyang will not be idle if NATO persists. This will give Beijing an opportunity to set its sights on Taipei.

So this is the current "ghost story around the campfire" for the pro-Russia set.  "Oh, but we don't have enough ammo...plus Iran and China!  OOGA-BOOGA!"

The LAST thing Iran wants is a direct, hot war with the United States.  There's a reason they have been using proxies in their decades-long low-grade terrorist war against the Great Satan. 

The Chinese are not - repeat, are not - in any position to invade Taiwan, nor do they want to.  Do they want it back?  Sure.  But a war would be costly and stupid (Memo to Putin) and the Chinese are not stupid.  They are confident that they can achieve their goals without at hot war. 

And invasion of Taiwan would require a large, laden, slow-moving fleet that would take time to assemble - so we'll know they are coming - and be vulnerable to attack.  On the plus side, China would be able to establish air superiority over Taiwan.  The bad part is, they can't do that vs the USA; Big Daddy has a beach house in Yokohama and up to 5 carriers in the Pacific at any given time.  And Big Daddy doesn't lose air wars.   

You have a minor point relative to munitions, where we classify certain types as "limited" but that's "limited" as we reckon things, which involves "overwhelming firepower." 

In any case, as I said, the Chinese are not stupid.

That said, Putin has sadly miscalculated.  And speaking of "shortages" he has lost 50% of his tank fleet and can no longer send T90s and T14s into Ukraine; they cost too much and can be killed by recoilless rifles costing $20K, plus he has limited tank crews that know how to operate them.

I would hate to see the USA get involved in yet another senseless European war, but Putin needs to consider how much his military is degrading in case he does.  He may have a lot of Gopniks, but Gopniks aren't going to defeat American regulars.

B/B

If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2811 on: February 27, 2024, 12:02:22 PM »
"Negotiate" for the Russians has meant "Accept our terms, and Under No Circumstances are you to join NATO, because after things die down in a few years, we are going to want to roll back in and steal more of your country."  So yeah, not so much.

What a load of rubbish.

Russia has never tried to invade Ukraine or been in conflict with them, in our living memories. Ukraine were never part of NATO and yet, they were safe..........until NATO started pumping arms into the country, training Ukrainian troops, openly spoke of membership whilst the US regime changed the government and hand picked the new puppets.

Next you'll be telling us that Switzerland better hurry along and sign up before Russia invades them...... :ROFL:

We do have folks in-country, but not particularly officially.  I did see Macron say smth yesterday-ish about this.  We'll see how it goes.

Thankfully, only the miniature necrophile has been stupid enough to encourage the notion, of NATO troops entering Ukraine. These idiots may let us down in many areas but starting WW3 should see them shot.

Interestingly, Sunak said that the UK won't support NATO troops in Ukraine beyond;

"....the small number of personnel we do have in the country supporting the armed forces of Ukraine, we haven't got any plans for large-scale deployment," the spokesman told reporters."

This suggest Russia are correct and that the UK do in fact have troops fighting in some capacity. We were told last year that training was UK based and Ukraine were doing the fighting all by themselves.

Call me cynical but UK forces 'supporting the armed forces of Ukraine' sounds very much like we're helping orchestrate things, from a slightly closer distance than we're led to believe.

Dangerous stuff considering Ukraine aren't part of NATO, a so called defence pact, yet NATO are doing everything but pulling the trigger themselves.

Is this really about peace and preserving democracy?  :popcorn:

Online Wiz

« Reply #2812 on: February 27, 2024, 03:12:05 PM »
B/B

I like your hypocrisy and the rubbish you come with.....

May I remind you of USA and its behaviour......??????

https://michelchossudovsky.substack.com/p/history-adolph-hitler-was-financed

Actually you forget your history or they never teach you at school....

Did you forget that Germany has been and still is under occupation by the USA till 2099 after the capitulation at the end of the WWII.

BERLIN IS WASHINGTON'S VASSAL UNTIL 2099?

http://www.globoscope.ru/eng/content/articles/245/

Why you still have 40 bases there?????   tiphat

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2813 on: February 28, 2024, 10:28:53 AM »
So this is the current "ghost story around the campfire" for the pro-Russia set.  "Oh, but we don't have enough ammo...plus Iran and China!  OOGA-BOOGA!"

'Pro-Russia, hhmm hardly. But you can think that as you wish if it makes you feel relieved. Me, I couldn't care less to either of them.

I do however hold our good ol' USphuckingA chiefly responsible for creating the mess in Ukraine. Of course I sprinkle more than a dash of scrutiny for those behind the 2014 coup who believed murdering their own citizens at maidan and the conflict that followed was a great way to be 'democratic'. What's the overall casualty (dead, injured, displaced) of that decision has caused since?

As for us, we slapped dollars we don't have and bought their military-aged males one way eTickets to slaughterville.

If that isn't enough, for a few greenbacks, their elected clown got talked into sacrificing hundreds of thousands of those who likely voted him to power for his promises of 'peace and prosperity' that are now dead in the mud. Here they are today: half the country is obliterated, nabbing retirees along with women, arm them with deadly slingshots and pretend they still have an army. Then they go and blame someone else for the mess. Go figure.

I wish someone would just scream PEACE! and end this stupidity once and for all.

The LAST thing Iran wants is a direct, hot war with the United States.  There's a reason they have been using proxies in their decades-long low-grade terrorist war against the Great Satan. 

Yahthink. Are you sure it isn't the other way around? After all, our impressive performance both in Iraq and Afghanistan must scare the bejesus out of every mullahs and their mouth-breathing brethren these days.

The Chinese are not - repeat, are not - in any position to invade Taiwan, nor do they want to.  Do they want it back?  Sure.  But a war would be costly and stupid (Memo to Putin) and the Chinese are not stupid.  They are confident that they can achieve their goals without at hot war.

I'll let you convince yourself on this one as you seem to be arguing with yourself in this portion.

And invasion of Taiwan would require a large, laden, slow-moving fleet that would take time to assemble - so we'll know they are coming - and be vulnerable to attack.  On the plus side, China would be able to establish air superiority over Taiwan.  The bad part is, they can't do that vs the USA; Big Daddy has a beach house in Yokohama and up to 5 carriers in the Pacific at any given time.  And Big Daddy doesn't lose air wars.   

Ahh yes, the 'shock and awe' thumper! Iraqis and Talibans likely have a different perspective with this doozy.

You have a minor point relative to munitions, where we classify certain types as "limited" but that's "limited" as we reckon things, which involves "overwhelming firepower."

There's a part in your world today that believes IEDs are far more demoralizing. Besides, there are a few more boys with overwhelming firepower these days unfortunately. Classic example of that is in Ukraine. 

In any case, as I said, the Chinese are not stupid.

Bang on!

That said, Putin has sadly miscalculated.  And speaking of "shortages" he has lost 50% of his tank fleet and can no longer send T90s and T14s into Ukraine; they cost too much and can be killed by recoilless rifles costing $20K, plus he has limited tank crews that know how to operate them.

Miscalculation happens in wars with everyone. The end game is all that matters. Where do think this conflict is at today?

I would hate to see the USA get involved in yet another senseless European war, but Putin needs to consider how much his military is degrading in case he does.  He may have a lot of Gopniks, but Gopniks aren't going to defeat American regulars.

B/B

I'll go further. I just hate witnessing the USA get involved in these war games, period. It just enriches our crony politicians at the expense of other countries' populations.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2814 on: February 28, 2024, 12:54:20 PM »
I do however hold our good ol' USphuckingA chiefly responsible for creating the mess in Ukraine. Of course I sprinkle more than a dash of scrutiny for those behind the 2014 coup who believed murdering their own citizens at maidan and the conflict that followed was a great way to be 'democratic'. What's the overall casualty (dead, injured, displaced) of that decision has caused since?

As for us, we slapped dollars we don't have and bought their military-aged males one way eTickets to slaughterville.

BuT iT's RuSsIa WhO iVaDeD uKrAiNe......ThEy StArTeD iT.....tHeY cOuLd JuSt Go HoMe......

That sort of argument is super childish and ignores all the dicking about, the under the table back handed deals and western policy which pushed Russia into pulling the trigger.

But I bet my imaginary online house, someone will try to use it again, after reading what you wrote above (:)

Online Wiz

« Reply #2815 on: February 29, 2024, 09:50:15 AM »

Enjoy listening and reading his comments and also watching his video!

https://thefreedomarticles.com/dark-force-that-caused-ww1-ww2-aiming-for-ww3-part-1/

tiphat   :thumbsup:

Online Wiz

« Reply #2816 on: February 29, 2024, 10:38:31 AM »
You can also watch - The Dark Force that Caused
WW1 and WW2 … and is Aiming for WW3 – Video #75

https://thefreedomarticles.com/dark-force-that-caused-ww1-ww2-aiming-for-ww3-part-1/Video #75

Online Wiz

« Reply #2817 on: February 29, 2024, 10:42:46 AM »

Enjoy listening and reading his comments and also watching his video!

https://thefreedomarticles.com/dark-force-that-caused-ww1-ww2-aiming-for-ww3-part-1/

you can also visit
https://thefreedomarticles.com/category/videos/

tiphat   :thumbsup:

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2818 on: February 29, 2024, 01:23:29 PM »

What a load of rubbish.

Russia has never tried to invade Ukraine or been in conflict with them, in our living memories. Ukraine were never part of NATO and yet, they were safe..........

All of this would be news to the Ukrainians.  Perhaps you are visiting from some alternate timeline?

...until NATO started pumping arms into the country, training Ukrainian troops, openly spoke of membership whilst the US regime changed the government and hand picked the new puppets.

"Poor widdle Russia!  Always the VICTIM!  The VICTIM!"

Stop. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Ukraine, as any nation, has the right to self determination, and, having been the victim or genocide at the hands of Russia, and later territorial expansion by Russia at their expense, yet somehow you think that's ok, and that Ukraine must say "Thank you, Vlad, may I have another?!" to whatever Russia chooses to do to them.

Next you'll be telling us that Switzerland better hurry along and sign up before Russia invades them...... :ROFL:

Nope.  Switzerland is perfectly safe, because of its terrain, military philosophy and, most importantly, it is surrounded by NATO countries (plus Austria, which, like Switzerland, maintains relations with NATO and is in the NATO-backed "Partnership for Peace" and, also like Switzerland, is otherwise bordered by NATO nations, making them pretty safe.)

Switzerland is considering closer ties now, as the Russian bear has taken to invading it's neighbors again.  For a guy who doesn't like NATO, Putin has certainly become its "Recruiter in Chief."  Sweden, in as of 23 March, 2023 and Finland as of 4 April 2023. Oopsy. 

Thankfully, only the miniature necrophile has been stupid enough to encourage the notion, of NATO troops entering Ukraine. These idiots may let us down in many areas but starting WW3 should see them shot.

There would be two possible outcomes, one of which would be, at best, unhelpful (Russia's defeat and humiliation in a conventional war) and the other disastrous for all involved (global thermonuclear war.)

Is this really about peace and preserving democracy?  :popcorn:

Putin brought us war in Europe in the 21st Century, on a scale not seen since Hitler.  That's not smth for him to be proud of.

{Words}

Scene from Wiz' House: "Granny!  Grandfather is yelling at the computer again!"

Seriously, go back to sleep and be sure to take out your teeth and put them in the tumbler on the nightstand.

'Pro-Russia, hhmm hardly. But you can think that as you wish if it makes you feel relieved. Me, I couldn't care less to either of them.

You can call yourself what you want, but it is what it is.

I do however hold our good ol' USphuckingA chiefly responsible for creating the mess in Ukraine.

Really?  When exactly did we roll tanks into Ukraine, seize territory and start killing Ukrainians?

{Maidan}

"Poor widdle Russia!  Always the VICTIM!" Always absent from any discussion of Maidan is Russia's ongoing interference in Ukrainian politics - you know when Russia isn't otherwise busy genociding Ukrainians, that is. 

As for "America Bad!  America BAD!", Yanukovych was removed from office (having grabbed up as much money and gold as he could fled to Russia) by a vote of the Ukrainian Parliament (not the US Congress) by a unanimous 328-0 vote. 

bought their military-aged males one way eTickets to slaughterville.

Why is it so surprising to you that Ukrainian men fight to expel the invaders from their country.

their elected clown got talked into sacrificing hundreds of thousands of those who likely voted him to power for his promises of 'peace and prosperity' that are now dead in the mud.

Remind me, who exactly is killing Ukrainians?  On what basis?  Right, the Russians because they elected to INVADE and attempt to subjugate a sovereign nation.  Take your whinging to Putin.  His hand is on the trigger, covered in Urkrainian blood.

Here they are today: half the country is obliterated, nabbing retirees along with women, arm them with deadly slingshots and pretend they still have an army. Then they go and blame someone else for the mess. Go figure.

That's QUITE rich!  WHO is killing Ukrainians?  Ukraine places the blame squarely where it belongs: on Russia, the invader.

I wish someone would just scream PEACE! and end this stupidity once and for all.

Great!  Now call the Kremlin.  Putin could, quite literally, stop his foolish and deadly war tomorrow. 

Are you sure it isn't the other way around? After all, our impressive performance both in Iraq and Afghanistan must scare the bejesus out of every mullahs and their mouth-breathing brethren these days.

We're actually quite good at winning wars.  Just ask Saddam Hussein.  We should give up on nation-building.  Not so good at that.  Assuming it came to that, the best course of action would be to restore Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi to the Peacock Throne and provide whatever military assistance he would need to stay there.

I'll let you convince yourself on this one as you seem to be arguing with yourself in this portion.

I understand that, having brought up China, you don't want to discuss it now, because it was always a red herring in this discussion.  But you did bring it up.

Ahh yes, the 'shock and awe' thumper! Iraqis and Talibans likely have a different perspective with this doozy.

[Heavy Sarcastic Overtones]

Your cogent and trenchant analysis overwhelms....

[/Heavy Sarcastic Overtones]

You were better off not discussing China.

Miscalculation happens in wars with everyone.

Lolz.  This wasn't some sort of little fcuk up like forgetting to carry the 7.  Putin may yet win the war - he certainly has not yet -but he has lost the larger game, tens of thousands of men killed, vast losses in equipment, etc.  Imagine if China started eyeing that Great Big Empty Russia has in Siberia? 

The end game is all that matters. Where do think this conflict is at today?

Oh, is the war over?  Recall that Putin said he could be in Kiev in two weeks. 

It's been two YEARS. 

And he is NOT in Kiev.

But hey, the Russians just took Avdiivka in the Donetsk Oblast. Sure they lost 2x+ soldiers at the Ukrainians did.  But since it is a major cit...uh, since it had a population of about 31K people before the war, I think guess hope it was worth it.

Two years on, and the war is still going.  Russia fcuked up, big time.

I'll go further. I just hate witnessing the USA get involved in these war games, period.

That would be ideal.  If only  Putin had not brought us war in Europe in the 21st Century....

BuT iT's RuSsIa WhO iVaDeD uKrAiNe......ThEy StArTeD iT.....tHeY cOuLd JuSt Go HoMe......

That sort of argument is super childish and ignores all the dicking about, the under the table back handed deals and western policy which pushed Russia into pulling the trigger.

Translation: I'm right, but it makes you mad.  :chuckle:

B/B

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #2819 on: February 29, 2024, 08:59:36 PM »

B/B

Lets look at this in a positive light, we are now at least admitting Russia pulled the trigger.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2820 on: February 29, 2024, 11:50:02 PM »

B/B

Lets look at this in a positive light, we are now at least admitting Russia pulled the trigger.

What amazes me is the great lengths that the Putinistas go to to claim that Russia has no agency whatsoever, that Russia is magically entitled to invade a neighboring state and annex it's territory "just because" and that Russia has a totally badass army that could totally already be in Kiev except the CIA snuck into Russia and tied their shoelaces together or smth.

Add to the the blatant disregard for Russian genocide and interference in Ukraine's internal affairs for decades, etc.  That's why they have to constantly yap about America, because on some level they understand that they have to divert attention.

My favorite whopper thus far is that Putin is somehow both some sort of cagey "philosopher king" but also such a stooge that the CIA could sneak into hid Arctic Wolf prison camp and whack Navalny (based on no evidence or rational basis whatsoever) without him knowing. 

The lack of any cohesive narrative is breathtaking.

B/B

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2821 on: March 01, 2024, 04:15:55 AM »
What amazes me is the great lengths that the Putinistas go to to claim that Russia has no agency whatsoever, that Russia is magically entitled to invade a neighboring state and annex it's territory "just because" and that Russia has a totally badass army that could totally already be in Kiev except the CIA snuck into Russia and tied their shoelaces together or smth.

I assume you contribute on multiple fora and you're getting yourself mixed up a little?

I've never seen anyone support the conflict or talk up the 'invasion' as a good thing. You're getting yourself confused with people who talk about the build up to 24th Feb 22' and the wider discussion as to why it happened. You appear to fall into the 'everything was flowers and honey and then evil Russia invaded for no reason' crowd. 

Add to the the blatant disregard for Russian genocide and interference in Ukraine's internal affairs for decades, etc.  That's why they have to constantly yap about America, because on some level they understand that they have to divert attention.

Yea that's right. America can do horrible shit to look after their own interests but other folks cant. As soon as they do, you guys squeal blind murder!! Hypocrisy at its finest....  :chuckle:

"but but that's whataboutism....." I'll wait. (:)

....that the CIA could sneak into hid Arctic Wolf prison camp and whack Navalny (based on no evidence or rational basis whatsoever) without him knowing. 

Seeing it's your favourite, please link us to where you read these claims here? It may have been discussed but nobody actually claimed it yet here you are lying about it.  (:)

Ukrainian intelligence have said Navalny (the great opposition with 1% support and western backing) died of a blood clot. The Russian's put it down as sudden death syndrome and yet the west led by Biden claimed he was murdered by Putin, instantly and without any evidence. I'm sure they'll all back track and apologise for their actions yea?

Meanwhile, video's released yesterday show IDF shooting at Palestinians in an incident where 100+ people died. What did the US do......eh eh it's too early to make statements because we need to investigate.  :ROFL:

See the difference yet B.B?

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2822 on: March 01, 2024, 04:17:42 AM »

B/B

Did anyone discussing this conflict on RUA, who isn't a Zelensky fan boy, ever deny that Russia moved their forces into Ukraine on February 24th?

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2823 on: March 01, 2024, 04:41:00 AM »
Stop. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Ukraine, as any nation, has the right to self determination, and, having been the victim or genocide at the hands of Russia, and later territorial expansion by Russia at their expense, yet somehow you think that's ok, and that Ukraine must say "Thank you, Vlad, may I have another?!" to whatever Russia chooses to do to them.

This is Texan-esque. NOBODY is saying Ukraine doesn't have the right to self determine......read that bit out loud B.B.

The non Zelensky fan boys who post on RUA, talk about the bigger picture and why the invasion happened. I'll give you a hint, Russia doesn't want to invade Europe, there are no plans for world domination. I'll give you a hint and say Cuba. Big countries control small ones, particularly when their security and interest's need looking after.

Wait for it.....wait for it......That's Whataboutism!!!

:'(

There would be two possible outcomes, one of which would be, at best, unhelpful (Russia's defeat and humiliation in a conventional war) and the other disastrous for all involved (global thermonuclear war.)

There's a third.

Russia's allies watch NATO attack Russia and a full scale world war kicks off, between the growing divide of polarised nations. This is more likely than Nuclear Armageddon.

Putin brought us war in Europe in the 21st Century, on a scale not seen since Hitler.  That's not smth for him to be proud of.

There she is..... :laugh:

Keep shouting Hitler, the idiots will play word association and come to a quick conclusion. No need for delving into the detail and working out what could have prevented this conflict. Time for conscription and lots of sanctions!!

B/B

:scared0005:

Online Wiz

« Reply #2824 on: March 01, 2024, 06:11:08 AM »
from B.B

My favorite whopper thus far is that Putin is somehow both some sort of cagey "philosopher king" but also such a stooge that the CIA could sneak into hid Arctic Wolf prison camp and whack Navalny (based on no evidence or rational basis whatsoever) without him knowing. 

It is amazing your deliberately pretentious ignorance (or maybe I’m wrong and its true that you are very ignorant) regarding international affairs and also more importantly your luck of memory, exhibited, when it comes to USA history and actions from the year that Perl Harbour disaster took place till today!
Basically have you, really, forgot how many countries USA has invaded and destroyed!

Was it USA who first used twice Atomic Bombs in Jpan or any other nation, including USSR?
List of wars involving the United States  (Wikipedia)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

May I also remind you of your Orange Revolutions in Georgia and then in Ukraine?
Victoria Nuland US has invested $5 billion in Ukraine

BTW I happened to be in Kiev and observed the revolution in 2014, also visited Lvov at the same time. Everybody knew who was behind the Orange revolution and of course we know who imposed and support the current president.

How many $ billions have you invested in UKRAINE and what have you achieved?
One more country destroyed from your Mafia gorvernment.

Did you hear Putin’s speech yesterday?

I am not necessary supporting Putin but Iam objective and have my ears and eyes open.

BTW  USA does not export anything else more than wars, while Russia has (despite your imposition of sanctions, and you efforts to steal their money invested in western banks, has survived your sanctions and is flourishing exporting oil and gas.. even to USA who buy oil and gas via 3rd party, (mostly the Greek ship owners).

Russia on the other hand, despite USA blowing up its North stream pipes 1 and 2,  has improved their weaponry, standard of living and also  has Intercontinental Atomic Bombs rockets, despite USA blowing up North stream pipes 1and 2.

I look international matters objectively, not take sides because I live in the UK since 1976, a free person. I am married to a Russian woman (teacher of Mathematics) and now a British citizen too!

Finally, I have travelled to Florida many times, N Y and also LA,  almost most countries in Europe and also Ukraine and Russia .  I have to tell you that UK has not people sleeping on the streets……and it’s closer to my berth country, GREECE were Civilisation was started  more than 6000 years ago.