The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories  (Read 694 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 08:48:00 PM »

Offline Contrarian

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 10:43:57 PM »
Living, tentacled things found in "vaccination".

https://verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2021/10/12/dr-franc-zalewski-living-tentacled-thing-found-in-pfizer-vax/

Creatures made from aluminium in the vaccines?  :ROFL:

I bet the 5G activates them, right?  :pointlaugh:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 06:52:15 AM »

https://verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2021/10/12/dr-franc-zalewski-living-tentacled-thing-found-in-pfizer-vax/
You actually believe this Shyte?

100%.

You're still in denial.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :pointlaugh:

Yes, I’m in denial about aliens who created us, secretive cabals ruling the world for eons and now tentacled nano creatures inhabiting the vaccines given to ‘control’ the global population.

If you ask me, you’re barking.   :biggrin:

Online BC

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 10:07:29 AM »
Used to be that such was only sold in form of tabloids at grocer check out stands.  Now it's free, and all over the internet. Tripe gone wild.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 11:07:41 AM »

Go ahead and laugh now while you can.

You won't be laughing once they activate this stuff and you're a zombie slave in the NWO.  :laugh:

https://davidicke.com/2021/12/07/pfizer-documents-reveal-both-pfizer-and-the-fda-knew-the-risks-of-fake-vaccine-adverse-events-and-deaths/

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 11:14:48 AM »

100%.

You're still in denial.

Yes, I’m in denial about aliens who created us, secretive cabals ruling the world for eons and now tentacled nano creatures inhabiting the vaccines given to ‘control’ the global population.

“So when colors just appeared in this solution … all of sudden the most brilliant blue, the most brilliant yellow, the most brilliant purple appeared, and more and more and more over time … I’ve never anything been able to do that … It has to react to something. And so I started to talk to nanotech engineers and genetic engineers, and they told me the only thing they knew of that could do that was a white light [from the microscope]. A white light over time will make the reaction on a superconducting material … like an injectable computing system. This is where the electronic components can now become visible under white light … So this is proof they are putting an operating system inside people. This happened in both the Moderna and the Johnson and Johnson samples that we observed. So we’re getting little pieces of evidence put together, one by one by one, but everything is pointing to the very ominous end point [that] this is the beginning or the advent of transhumanism. This is the beginning or advent of being able to have surveillance and spying done on people, just like Bill Gates said he’s doing right now in West Africa …”

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-vax-creatures-live-self-aware-critters-found-microscope/

Offline AJ

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2021, 11:23:41 AM »
So how is a persons inner cells  exposed to light?

While I'm not a huge fan of non long term tested medicinals, introduced into the general populace age that statistically faced small risks ,

The leap  from that less than optimum testing risk vs reward to nano bots is really really large.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2021, 11:24:39 AM »

"Madej’s findings here vindicate his analysis. It is also important to remember the connection with hydrogel. In an earlier article on hydrogen Hydrogel Biosensor: Implantable Nanotech to be Used in COVID Vaccines? I talked about Profusa (backed by Bill Gates and the Pentagon) who is “pioneering tissue-integrating biosensors for continuous monitoring of body chemistries” meaning that they could detect your “entire body chemistry – your oxygen levels, your glucose levels, your hormone levels, your heart rate, your respiratory rate, your body temperature, with the (unstated) capability of expanding into areas of knowing your menstrual cycle (if you are a woman), your sex life, your emotions and more” and then transmit that information to authorities. In a later article Could Magnetic Hydrogel Explain the COVID Vax Magnet Phenomenon? I showed studies where scientists were remotely manipulating magnetic hydrogel inside the body."

AND

"As a piece of nanotech, it would link up with the wireless network (the 5G-driven IoT or Internet of Things) and it would both transmit information about you and your body to authorities, as well as receive information. This article from Defense One was already reporting in March 2020 that the biosensor was on track to get FDA approval in early 2021, which is around the same time we have been told to expect the rollout of the COVID vaccine."

https://thefreedomarticles.com/hydrogel-biosensor-darpa-gates-implantable-nanotech-covid-vaccine/

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 11:59:29 AM »
So how is a persons inner cells exposed to light?

While I'm not a huge fan of non long term tested medicinals, introduced into the general populace age that statistically faced small risks ,

The leap  from that less than optimum testing risk vs reward to nano bots is really really large.

I think that was just from the scientist who was looking for stuff. You'd probably need to read the article to get all of your questions answered.  :coffeeread:

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2021, 12:28:04 PM »
Used to be that such was only sold in form of tabloids at grocer check out stands.  Now it's free, and all over the internet. Tripe gone wild.
Yes, indeed. There must be a correlation between the rise of conspiracy theories and the advent of the internet.
It seems to have connected up all the wrong people, unfortunately.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2021, 12:29:36 PM »

100%.

You're still in denial.

“So when colors just appeared in this solution … all of sudden the most brilliant blue, the most brilliant yellow, the most brilliant purple appeared, and more and more and more over time … I’ve never anything been able to do that … It has to react to something. And so I started to talk to nanotech engineers and genetic engineers, and they told me the only thing they knew of that could do that was a white light [from the microscope]. A white light over time will make the reaction on a superconducting material … like an injectable computing system. This is where the electronic components can now become visible under white light … So this is proof they are putting an operating system inside people. This happened in both the Moderna and the Johnson and Johnson samples that we observed. So we’re getting little pieces of evidence put together, one by one by one, but everything is pointing to the very ominous end point [that] this is the beginning or the advent of transhumanism. This is the beginning or advent of being able to have surveillance and spying done on people, just like Bill Gates said he’s doing right now in West Africa …”

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-vax-creatures-live-self-aware-critters-found-microscope/
I know garbage when I see it. Thanks

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2021, 12:43:22 PM »

Perhaps it is time to find a new drug dealer?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline AJ

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2021, 01:47:17 PM »

I think that was just from the scientist who was looking for stuff. You'd probably need to read the article to get all of your questions answered.  :coffeeread:

I did read it.
I'm.not exactly  pro vaccine either if you haven't noticed lol

Having a past  background in fine machining of computer chips where most all measurements were done under a microscope back in the early 80s,
 to a  bio background in studying pathogens daily under a microscope in the public  water utility arena ,I've had considerable years behind the lens despite it not being something I enjoy.
It paid the bills though.

To think various solutions used dchange color or react under the view of a microscope would only be news to someone thats never used one much, or in an capacity for testing..

In fact many times the intent of using a given solution, is that change, to provide a given contrast or ability to see a given trait more clearly.

So when some article contains absolute  silliness in one part, it brings the rest of it into question.
If it was a routine repetitive study of a known pathogen,   I'd question the authors claims.
Add in that's its a pretty scandalous claim,and it's far more suspect.

You can easily read thru  any labs on the shelf standard methods edition ,in the section relevant to this discussion to.understand that what he claims to have seen as *like nothing he has ever seen*  in one part , is absolutely normal.

I can't speak.to.the *growths  he referenced.
(Although I can imagine a scenario where various compounds when combined could feasibly react that way, crystalline growth in limbs* from.a epicenter as  example is incredibly common)

Just pointing out his claim of never seeing dramatic color changes during a view under a microscope is silly .
It certainly can occur for lots of reasons and many times it's done intentionally.
If he is that unaware , then it calls in question his conclusions.

I'll not swallow all.the bs spouted by main stream.media,

nor  the stuff like this that doesn't  pass the common sense test from the fringes.

Let's keep.in mind any asshat with limited ethics and a good conspiracy theory can toss up daily YouTube videos and get monetized fairly well with even med level interest from the public.
So there are certainly people doing so.

I guess I'm.just annoyed I cant bring myself to cash in on it myself ;)

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2021, 02:55:42 PM »

I did read it.
I'm.not exactly  pro vaccine either if you haven't noticed lol

Having a past  background in fine machining of computer chips where most all measurements were done under a microscope back in the early 80s,
 to a  bio background in studying pathogens daily under a microscope in the public  water utility arena ,I've had considerable years behind the lens despite it not being something I enjoy.
It paid the bills though.

To think various solutions used dchange color or react under the view of a microscope would only be news to someone thats never used one much, or in an capacity for testing..

In fact many times the intent of using a given solution, is that change, to provide a given contrast or ability to see a given trait more clearly.

So when some article contains absolute  silliness in one part, it brings the rest of it into question.
If it was a routine repetitive study of a known pathogen,   I'd question the authors claims.
Add in that's its a pretty scandalous claim,and it's far more suspect.

You can easily read thru  any labs on the shelf standard methods edition ,in the section relevant to this discussion to.understand that what he claims to have seen as *like nothing he has ever seen*  in one part , is absolutely normal.

I can't speak.to.the *growths  he referenced.
(Although I can imagine a scenario where various compounds when combined could feasibly react that way, crystalline growth in limbs* from.a epicenter as  example is incredibly common)

Just pointing out his claim of never seeing dramatic color changes during a view under a microscope is silly .
It certainly can occur for lots of reasons and many times it's done intentionally.
If he is that unaware , then it calls in question his conclusions.

I'll not swallow all.the bs spouted by main stream.media,

nor  the stuff like this that doesn't  pass the common sense test from the fringes.

Let's keep.in mind any asshat with limited ethics and a good conspiracy theory can toss up daily YouTube videos and get monetized fairly well with even med level interest from the public.
So there are certainly people doing so

I guess I'm.just annoyed I cant bring myself to cash in on it myself ;)

So that's what is happening? Could very well be. Never the less I don't trust the authorities and I certainly don't trust Bill Gates.

Especially when the MIC gets involved, I suspect there is more going on than we know about.

Registration