The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Team Biden/Harris  (Read 11815 times)

Online BC

Re: Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2024, 10:59:20 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sure.  You might want to familiarize yourself with the work of the Innocence Project.

Most IP exonerations were due to eyewitness misidentification and cleared with DNA evidence.  I don't believe identifying Trump will be a problem in any of these cases.

I did not criticize the lack of subpoena, I criticized the method by which it was handled, which, especially for a former president, was highly bullshit.

They are turning this into a circus, for example, the pre-dawn raid on the home Roger Stone - at which a CNN crew, completely coincidentally and without any prior coordination just HAPPENED to be present for - a man then in his mid 60s with no history of violence.  Typical protocol would have to arrange, via his attorney, for Stone to turn himself in, but doing that doesn't make for good TV and doesn't taint the jury pool.

CNN explained "just HAPPENED" https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/roger-stone-raid/index.html

You recall incorrectly.  The entire RussiaGate thing was a hoax, the Laptop was real, etc. etc.   Nobody has "debunked" Tony Boubalinski either.  Biden is being protected because he is a DC insider.  The Mueller Report was based on fraudulent evidence that the FBI KNEW was fraudulent at the time of the report - they knew that the Steele Dossier was bullshit within 36 hours of it being turned over to them (this was part of the Sussman investigation).

Sure, some information in the Steele dossier was junk, and some were corroborated. Yes, the laptop was real and GOP in congress has the power to investigate, subpoena and impeach if any evidence of a crime committed by Joe Biden results.  But alas, he is still in office and the congressional impeachment proceedings have lost steam.  Why? 

https://youtube.com/shorts/32fzOzCM5Ew

This is a non-sequitur.  And H-rod was (a) never president, and (b) the intelligence apparatus was never deployed against her. 

Again, the GOP-controlled House has every investigative tool and power available to call just about anyone they want to testify under oath.  Does this not include folks within the intelligence apparatus?  Never deployed?  I'm pretty sure they were heavily involved with her email server. 

Typically judges will say it's a non-justiciable political question and they give a lot of deference to the executive branches (of the states).  Ask Al Gore, who somehow managed to get the SCOFL to give him a recount in ONLY 3 heavily D counties.  The joke was on him, though; he netted 3 whole votes in the Miami Dade recount.  For some reason he still goes around saying he won, but hasn't gone to prison over it yet. /shrugs

Indeed, he conceded twice :)  His case went to SCOTUS, and that was it. End of the road.  If he is still of the opinion that he should have won so what?

I doubt he will be jailed for contempt, and if so, it will be for a few hours/days. 

B/B

I dunno... he sure is pushing hard for that orange suit. He loves digging holes and then blames others when he falls in.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2024, 04:25:34 PM »
  But alas, he is still in office and the congressional impeachment proceedings have lost steam.  Why? 

Or is the Bidenjustice department and others obstructing the investigation? Maybe you just didn't know
about all the evidence gathered and presented so far?

Justice Department fight with House GOP heats up over Biden recording
https://www.axios.com/2024/04/25/justice-department-hur-biden-recording
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #202 on: April 25, 2024, 04:30:27 PM »
US House Oversight committee
The Bidens’ Influence Peddling EVIDENCE

the Committee on Oversight and Accountability has accelerated its investigation of the Biden family’s domestic
and international business practices to determine whether the Biden family has been targeted by foreign actors,
President Biden is compromised, and our national security is threatened. Records obtained through the Committee’s subpoenas to date reveal that the Bidens and their associates have received over $20 million in payments from
foreign entities.

Maybe you just didn't know

https://oversight.house.gov/the-bidens-influence-peddling-timeline/
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #203 on: April 27, 2024, 01:59:33 AM »
Most IP exonerations were due to eyewitness misidentification and cleared with DNA evidence.  I don't believe identifying Trump will be a problem in any of these cases.

Your argument was that juries get it right; they very often do not.

CNN explained "just HAPPENED" https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/roger-stone-raid/index.html

GTFOH!!  You believe that BS?  Like CNN - even CNN! - is going to grass up their own source!  Your (situational) naivete is breath-taking.

Never mind that there should never have been a pre-dawn raid but militarily equipped FBI agents on the house of a senior citizen with no history of violence. 

That stuff is theater for smoothbrains so they "think" the guy is guilty.

Sure, some information in the Steele dossier was junk, and some were corroborated.

^ This is the kind of bullshit people say when they know they're wrong.

Yes, the laptop was real

Yeah, too bad it got turfed when it mattered.  Oh, and it turns out that Big Tech is in bed with the Swamp.  Didn't you know?

But alas, he is still in office and the congressional impeachment proceedings have lost steam.  Why? 

He's protected by the Swamp, and he'd never get convicted in the Senate, just as Trump was not.

Ocasio-Cortez had no problem voting to impeach President Trump when there was a SINGLE witness of fact who ADMITTED that he could not state that a crime had occurred (this was the "Ukraine Phone Call".)

Oopsy. 

So one rule when it's Trump and a different rule when it's Gramps.

Indeed, he conceded twice :)  His case went to SCOTUS, and that was it. End of the road.  If he is still of the opinion that he should have won so what?

It's like you have a goldfish memory or smth.  I used Gore - who is a pompous asshat who let his own ambition lead him to do smth that was too much even for Richard Nixon - of how courts look at political questions.  Why is this so difficult for you?

I dunno... he sure is pushing hard for that orange suit. He loves digging holes and then blames others when he falls in.

You and the other libs can touch yourselves in the dark dreaming of it.  It's possible, ofc, that some judge with Black Robe Disease will do it, but that would be a grave political mistake.  It's a bad look for Dems and will likely make Trump stronger. 

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online BC

« Reply #204 on: April 27, 2024, 03:26:56 AM »

Your argument was that juries get it right; they very often do not.

They get it right far more often than not, and there are many layers of appeal, pre- and post-conviction. IP wasn't a very good example to substantiate your point. Do you have others?

GTFOH!!  You believe that BS?  Like CNN - even CNN! - is going to grass up their own source!  Your (situational) naivete is breath-taking.

Never mind that there should never have been a pre-dawn raid but militarily equipped FBI agents on the house of a senior citizen with no history of violence. 

That stuff is theater for smoothbrains so they "think" the guy is guilty.

Those organizing the raid may well have determined anyone hanging around gun ranges with Alex Jones preparing for civil war might be deemed a threat, along with the risk of a rallying cry getting out to supporters by announcing the warrant in a 'nicer' way.

^ This is the kind of bullshit people say when they know they're wrong.

I rely on the reports of folks who investigated and not on emotions.

Yeah, too bad it got turfed when it mattered.  Oh, and it turns out that Big Tech is in bed with the Swamp.  Didn't you know?

How turfed? Hunter Biden was charged for acts discovered on the laptop. That GOP didn't find what they were looking for is their issue.

He's protected by the Swamp, and he'd never get convicted in the Senate, just as Trump was not.

Ocasio-Cortez had no problem voting to impeach President Trump when there was a SINGLE witness of fact who ADMITTED that he could not state that a crime had occurred (this was the "Ukraine Phone Call".)

Oopsy. 

So one rule when it's Trump and a different rule when it's Gramps.

I can't find anywhere that impeachment requires some burden of proof standard for conviction.  Can you?  Same rules apply to all, yet GOP's MAGA faction is having a hard time making anything stick to the wall nowadays. The rest of GOP representatives and senators, getting tired of MAGA BS and demise are finally getting back to the business of governing instead of whining.

It's like you have a goldfish memory or smth.  I used Gore - who is a pompous asshat who let his own ambition lead him to do smth that was too much even for Richard Nixon - of how courts look at political questions.  Why is this so difficult for you?

Whatabout...
    Whatabout...
        Whatabout...
            That's why...

You and the other libs can touch yourselves in the dark dreaming of it.  It's possible, ofc, that some judge with Black Robe Disease will do it, but that would be a grave political mistake.  It's a bad look for Dems and will likely make Trump stronger. 

B/B

Which is exactly why Trump is trying so hard to get into that orange suit and enjoy the bondage accessories. Even a GOP goldfish can figure that one out. Will it sway enough votes? I kinda doubt it. Where are all his supporters protesting for him outside the courthouse? Heck, even his wife and kids aren't there to support him in the courtroom...  IMO this says more than anything else we can toss around here.

Online BC

« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2024, 03:46:20 AM »

It's important to read between the lines here: 'We have absolutely nothing linking a dime to Joe Biden.' Don't get me wrong, I believe no President's children should benefit from their parents' position in government with influence peddling.  Surely Trump's kids did not?

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2024, 09:52:00 AM »

It's important to read between the lines here: 'We have absolutely nothing linking a dime to Joe Biden.' Don't get me wrong, I believe
no President's children should benefit from their parents' position in government with influence peddling.  Surely Trump's kids did not?

You didn't mention all the times Joe met, called and ate with these foreign "business associates"

Foreign entity sends the money to the relative, then the relative writes a $200K check to crooked Joe and a $40K
check to Joe and calls it a loan repayment (but there is no loan). The relatives buy the house that Joe lives in.
There are checks written to Joe from the relatives for hundreds of thousands.

The Mafia would never had been convicted if all it took was one degree of separation, one cutout or one shell account.
The mafioso's didn't own the houses they lived in, neither did Crooked Joe.

Joe received the money. You can pretend it's not true, but inside you know.

You want the left to be in power so much, so you don't care how crooked they are or what they sell for their payola.

Online BC

« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2024, 11:14:37 AM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/bidens-earned-15-million-after-obama-administration-1404153

Biden was elected to the Senate in 1972, weeks before he turned 30, and he spent the next 44 years on a federal government salary. He filed disclosure forms as vice president showing that he and Jill had $303,000 to $1 million in assets and liabilities between $560,000 and $1.2 million.

But in April 2017, months after leaving the vice presidency, both Bidens signed a multi-book deal with Flatiron Books, for Joe Biden to write two books and Jill Biden to write one. Soon after, the Bidens bought a $2.7 million in Rehoboth Beach, Del. The house has six bedrooms and multiple decks and adjoins a state park, according to The Daily Times. The home in Rehoboth Beach is the second home owned by the Bidens: They purchased their first, in Wilmington, Del., in 1996.

The tax returns released by Biden’s presidential campaign show the Bidens paid a federal income tax rate of 33.9 percent in 2017 and 33.4 percent in 2018, for a total income tax of $3.7 million and $1.5 million during those years. They gave away a combined $1.3 million to charity in 2017 and 2018.

Yeah, it seems they really needed the cash eh? Pure greed...

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2024, 12:39:27 PM »
They get it right far more often than not, and there are many layers of appeal, pre- and post-conviction.

^ This was not your original contention, and you are moving the goalposts.

IP wasn't a very good example to substantiate your point. Do you have others?

To the contrary, it was a very good rebuttal to your original contention about the infallibility of juries.

I rely on the reports of folks who investigated and not on emotions.

CNN clears self; "We had nothing to do with it."

You: "Hurr, durr, okay."

Riiiiiiight.  It was just a coincidence....

How turfed? Hunter Biden was charged for acts discovered on the laptop.

The left-wing media BLARED about how it was "fake" and Big Tech turfed it before the election to help Biden.

Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails from Hunter Biden laptop are real[/quote]
Bruce Golding
Published March 30, 2022

So a year and a half after the election, when it would have been material to whether Swamp Thing Joe Biden was on the take or not, WaPo FINALLY had the decency to admit the truth...and don't think that timing was an accident - well after the 2020 election, well before the 2024 election.

I can't find anywhere that impeachment requires some burden of proof standard for conviction. 

LOFL!  Just a minute ago you were screeching "No direct proof!  No direct proof!" now it's "There's no standard of proof!  There's no standard of proof!"

Which is it, Timmy?

Whatabout...
    Whatabout...
        Whatabout...
            That's why...

I used Gore as an illustration of why the court would/would not intervene.  But I get it, you struggle with abstract thinking.  I will try to dumb things down for you.

Which is exactly why Trump is trying so hard to get into that orange suit

Trump is campaigning against the process.  Simples. 

and enjoy the bondage accessories.

Ok, now you're getting weird.

Where are all his supporters protesting for him outside the courthouse?

There were, in fact both Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters outside the courthouse.

I could say more, but I will just wait for you to move the goalposts again.  :chuckle:

Heck, even his wife and kids aren't there to support him in the courtroom...  IMO this says more than anything else we can toss around here.

In your opinion. OTOH:

Donald Trump's Family Skipping Court 'Right' Decision, Legal Analyst Says

"I think Trump is making the right decision to have no family in court. I think juries can see through the manipulative tactic of bringing family members to court as props to elicit their sympathy," {Former U.S. attorney and University of Michigan law professor Barbara } McQuade said. "A person who really loves their family would not subject them to the pain of listening to ugly accusations and evidence against him."

B/B

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online BC

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2024, 05:47:32 AM »

^ This was not your original contention, and you are moving the goalposts.

My original contention was that this rather intelligent jury should be able to decide according to the law.  If as you stated this is just a kangaroo court they can decide to acquit.

To the contrary, it was a very good rebuttal to your original contention about the infallibility of juries.

Of course, juries can err, as they did with some of the IP exonerations. As I stated, many pre and post-conviction recourses are available to Trump and his team if they believe the jury or court has made a mistake, and juries decide correctly more often than not.

CNN clears self; "We had nothing to do with it."

You: "Hurr, durr, okay."

Riiiiiiight.  It was just a coincidence....

I pointed you to additional information to consider when forming your opinion. A government lawyer toting a suitcase to court is noteworthy. I can imagine someone following him when he left, maybe going to the airport and even noting which flight and to where may well have been enough to prompt a news crew stakeout.

The left-wing media BLARED about how it was "fake" and Big Tech turfed it before the election to help Biden.

Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails from Hunter Biden laptop are real
Bruce Golding
Published March 30, 2022

So a year and a half after the election, when it would have been material to whether Swamp Thing Joe Biden was on the take or not, WaPo FINALLY had the decency to admit the truth...and don't think that timing was an accident - well after the 2020 election, well before the 2024 election.

The timeline seems to be correct as you posted. According to this article, forensic analysis revealed the contents of the laptop were real in November 2022.  I suspect this prompted the retractions?   
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-laptop-data-analysis/

No smoking gun found.

LOFL!  Just a minute ago you were screeching "No direct proof!  No direct proof!" now it's "There's no standard of proof!  There's no standard of proof!"

Which is it, Timmy?

As far as political impeachments go, either way is the way it is.  IIRC I was asking why Biden had not been impeached yet.  Do you believe he ever will?  Surely the MAGA folks want to put on a show or?

I used Gore as an illustration of why the court would/would not intervene.  But I get it, you struggle with abstract thinking.  I will try to dumb things down for you.

Feel free to do so. I'm listening.

Trump is campaigning against the process.  Simples.

He can do so within the bounds of the limited gag order and outside the courtroom. Shoot at the judge, shoot at the prosecutor, but leave the jury, witnesses, and families alone.  Pretty easy to comply and campaign.  Instead, he wants to only attack and complain about the process, not campaign.   

Ok, now you're getting weird.

What's not weird about all that's Trump...

There were, in fact both Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters outside the courthouse.

I could say more, but I will just wait for you to move the goalposts again.  :chuckle:

No need to move anything. The link you posted was from a year ago during the indictment and subsequent mugshot photo shoot.  Any vids of MAGA protesters last week or this week at the courthouse?

As far as I can see, his battle cry is being heeded by only very few of his supporters.

https://www.nysun.com/article/trump-called-on-supporters-to-protest-outside-the-courthouse-only-the-most-dedicated-answered

https://www.tiktok.com/@thegoodliars/video/7361089006928661806

In your opinion. OTOH:

Donald Trump's Family Skipping Court 'Right' Decision, Legal Analyst Says

"I think Trump is making the right decision to have no family in court. I think juries can see through the manipulative tactic of bringing family members to court as props to elicit their sympathy," {Former U.S. attorney and University of Michigan law professor Barbara } McQuade said. "A person who really loves their family would not subject them to the pain of listening to ugly accusations and evidence against him."

B/B

Indeed, my opinion.  Everyone has one and it's ok to differ.  https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-melania-trump-hush-money-trial-presence-experts-2024-4

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2024, 07:25:44 AM »
Quote from: BC
Which is exactly why Trump is trying so hard to get into that orange suit and enjoy the bondage accessories.

Classic CNN material there.

Best they figure out how to house all 16 ‘orange-suited’ secret service agents along with him.

That quoted remark is as moronic as saying Trump is guilty because he is not exonerated of a crime despite not finding a single piece of evidence he actually committed anything he was charged with.

DELUSIONAL: characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

Online BC

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2024, 07:40:14 AM »
Which is exactly why Trump is trying so hard to get into that orange suit and enjoy the bondage accessories.

Best they figure out how to house all 16 ‘orange-suited’ secret service agents along with him.

That quoted remark is as moronic as saying Trump is guilty because he is not exonerated of a crime despite not finding a single piece of evidence he actually committed anything he was charged with.

DELUSIONAL: characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

It's been reported that the Secret Service has made plans in case Trump is held in contempt for gag order violations and jailed for a time.  Whether or not he will face time for the alleged criminal activity he is being tried for is a month or so down the road, if not more pending appeal.  Nothing unrealistic or delusional at all Bodine.

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2024, 12:20:15 PM »
It's been reported that the Secret Service has made plans in case Trump is held in contempt for gag order violations and jailed for a time.  Whether or not he will face time for the alleged criminal activity he is being tried for is a month or so down the road, if not more pending appeal.  Nothing unrealistic or delusional at all Bodine.

The judge can't place a gag order on him during the trial. Even the wacko-leftist judge knows
that.

You haven't explained how a gag order during a trial is even remotely constitutional.
[Edit to add]
Don't worry, I will do it for you. I will look up the facts about gag orders during a trial and post them
here to stop this once and for all.

Stay tuned

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2024, 12:50:36 PM »
Everything written about Gag orders pertains to the prosecution and witnesses commenting
on the crimes/trail to prevent tainting the Jury Pool. During the trial however, I can't find any
case law preventing the accused to his right of free speech.

It's up to you to find something.

My searches found these links

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/gag_order#:~:text=A%20%22gag%20order%22%20is%20the,the%20case%20to%20the%20public.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/25/aclu-trump-gag-order-00123541#:~:text=The%20civil%20liberties%20group%20argued,what%20he%20has%20to%20say.

I can't find any legal argument that after the trial begins that the defendant can be gagged (free speech controlled)
outside the courtroom.

Online BC

« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2024, 01:00:02 PM »

The judge can't place a gag order on him during the trial. Even the wacko-leftist judge knows
that.

https://www.nycourts.gov/LegacyPDFS/press/PDFs/Clarification-OrderRestrictingES.pdf

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24441131-ny-da-gag-order-request

a number of others out there as well but these should give you good background and legal reasoning to ponder...

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2024, 02:07:45 PM »

https://www.nycourts.gov/LegacyPDFS/press/PDFs/Clarification-OrderRestrictingES.pdf

a number of others out there as well but these should give you good background and legal reasoning to ponder...

I stand corrected, the leftist have no concern about the constitution or the first and sixth amendments.   

Clearly there is no limit to which the left will stoop to, in their quest for power.
This will not stand, we are a constitutional republic, not a leftist police state.

By the way there were no legal arguments made, only orders.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2024, 04:51:53 PM »

At this point you're just trolling.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2024, 05:00:54 AM »

that.

’Where’s the beef?’
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online BC

« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2024, 06:06:06 AM »

that.

’Where’s the beef?’

Depends on your POV.  I see beef in the courtroom, specifically at the bench and courts of appeal.

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2024, 07:05:46 AM »
Depends on your POV.  I see beef in the courtroom, specifically at the bench and courts of appeal.

The basis of a legal argument is to make a point and then reference the law
or the court case that supports your argument.

The argument to take away Trumps first and sixth amendment rights don't
do that. There is no law or cases sited on how Trump should be stripped of
his rights.

There aren't any court cases where they silence the defendant and he can't
rebut his accusers in public.

The legal argument is
Orange man is crazy madman  "January 6th", therefore he is crazy
madman all the time. Since he is a madman he doesn't have constitutional
rights because of our crazy madman rule. It's a totally circular argument.
He is dangerous so he can't talk.

Hopefully,

That whole line of poppycock gets shot down before the radical left adds this
to their playbook.

Online BC

« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2024, 12:48:25 PM »
Bill,

instead of going nowhere with your 1st Amendment rights thing, maybe just consider the following:

The Jury is ordered not to discuss the case with anyone outside the jury room until the case is over along with other 'don't do' items.   Does this 'gag' infringe on their 1st Amendment rights?  Of course not.  At the same time, the judge has the discretion to issue such orders to any trial participants, including the defendant, to ensure the jury, witnesses, or other court officials are not threatened, intimidated, or otherwise influenced during the proceedings.

It's important to remember that our Constitutional rights are not absolute, especially when they infringe on the rights of others. Your personal opinion on what's fair or constitutional doesn't hold much weight in the courtroom.  If it was that simple, Trump's lawyers would have already won appeals regarding gag orders issued by the courts.  Judge Merchan ain't stupid.

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2024, 07:10:30 PM »
Bill,

instead of going nowhere with your 1st Amendment rights thing, maybe just consider the following:

The Jury is ordered not to discuss the case with anyone outside the jury room until the case is over along with other 'don't do' items.   Does this 'gag' infringe on their 1st Amendment rights?  Of course not.  At the same time, the judge has the discretion to issue such orders to any trial participants, including the defendant, to ensure the jury, witnesses, or other court officials are not threatened, intimidated, or otherwise influenced during the proceedings.

BC. The jury are not defending themselves. Their identity is secret. The jury is not being attacked
by the media, they are not running for political office. A defendant is allowed to face his accusers
and impeach their credibility and any of their dubious claims.

That is not a threat, the radical left wishes that they can gin up witnesses and anything said against
their witness is an illegal threat, intimidation, etc. 

You have the US legal system upside down and backwards. Every scale is tipped in favor of the
defendant, not the prosecutor. You consider defending yourself an obstruction of justice. Upside
down and backwards.

Online BC

« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2024, 04:49:40 AM »
You have the US legal system upside down and backwards. Every scale is tipped in favor of the
defendant, not the prosecutor.
You consider defending yourself an obstruction of justice. Upside
down and backwards.

No, I understand it well. What you state above is correct for what happens inside the courtroom. Trump's antics to disparage and intimidate those who will decide his future go far beyond, thus the need for a gag order. He can criticize the judge and prosecutor all he wants and leave everyone else alone, but it seems that is not enough, so he digs yet another hole to fall into.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2024, 07:53:07 AM »
defendant, not the prosecutor.
You consider defending yourself an obstruction of justice. Upside
down and backwards.

No, I understand it well. What you state above is correct for what happens inside the courtroom. Trump's antics to disparage and intimidate those who will decide his future go far beyond, thus the need for a gag order. He can criticize the judge and prosecutor all he wants and leave everyone else alone, but it seems that is not enough, so he digs yet another hole to fall into.

Intimidate, would be giving out the home addresses of witnesses and their families. Wait
that's what the left does for judges, witnesses and other people that they want to intimidate
Trump didn't do that. He commented on obvious bias from the prosecution and witnesses
that is a matter of public record.

It would be as if I was a juror in Joe Bidens criminal proceeding and my comments on FB were
talked about. It would surely look as if I could be biased against him. But nooooooo...... if my
FB comments were brought up, I would be intimidated and they couldn't discuss it. The media
is attacking Trump throughout all of this. They are interviewing witnesses, and discussing them.

Online 2tallbill

Team Biden/Harris
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2024, 08:01:18 AM »
This is a Biden Harris thread, not a Trump thread.

The Bidens’ Influence Peddling Timeline
he Bidens and their associates have received over $20 million in payments from foreign entities.

Whistle blower testimony
Testimony of IRS Employees Reveals Biden IRS, DOJ Interfered in Tax Investigation of Hunter Biden, Revealing Preferential Treatment for Wealthy and Politically Connected

Third Bank Memo Detailing Payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan,
and Ukraine

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Third-Bank-Records-Memorandum_Redacted.pdf

Banking evidence
https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Bank-Memorandum-5.10.23.pdf