Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Ask a Russian Speaking Lady - Спроси у русской леди

Since foreign men are viewed as CHEAP by Russian women

(1/4) > >>

LoyalMan:
I will not contact any new East European girl anymore except in very special case!!!

Andrewfi told me foreign men were considered as CHEAP choice only!!!  There is no way I am cheap!!!    :antagonize:

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=2943.msg33195#msg33195

Manny:
I rather think he meant second choice to an affluent local Ivan in an ideal world in most cases. The thrust I gather is would you go abroad if you could find what you want at home? Probably not, and that cuts both ways.

I wonder if the ladies agree.

Christian:

--- Quote from: Manny on February 19, 2008, 03:20:12 PM ---I rather think he meant second choice to an affluent local Ivan in an ideal world in most cases. The thrust I gather is would you go abroad if you could find what you want at home? Probably not, and that cuts both ways.

--- End quote ---

If I may - before the ladies chime in - I have found what I want, but if I hadn't I would find it wherever - abroad or not.  What's mine is mine; what's yours is yours.

Christian  :)

P.S.  Not to detract from LoyalMan in the least, but I think he needs to rethink his ideas about women (and even what is a woman) and give his bruised ego time to heal.

lindochka:

--- Quote from: Manny on February 19, 2008, 03:20:12 PM ---I rather think he meant second choice to an affluent local Ivan in an ideal world in most cases. The thrust I gather is would you go abroad if you could find what you want at home? Probably not, and that cuts both ways.

--- End quote ---

This lady agrees, Manny.

Simoni:
There is a degree of semantics involved with this question.  And some prior knowledge is helpful too.

So allow me to define terms so we can be clear on my answer, and my opinion.

When an fsu girl is initially dating a foreign guy, she is interested in seeing if he is "cheap."   That makes sense.  Who wants to spend life with a cheapskate?  That is why I advocate that the guy take a girl to good restaurant.   Not the best, not the worst.  You don't want to be wallet on legs, but you don't want to come across as cheap, either.  Balance,  my friend. Balance.

Now, prior knowledge concerning two infamous posters in the Russian ladies discussion world.    One guy, Anno, believed you should be cheap with fsu girls.  His logic--make sure they are not after your money.   Take them to Mickey D.  But I think he was dead wrong.   Another guy, unnamed, thinks that foreign guys only get left-overs in the FSU.  He is dead wrong.  From personal experience, I know I got the best Ukraine had to offer  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version