The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russiancupid.com : Anyone here have success with this site?  (Read 181 times)

Offline matador22

• Trips: 1-5
Russiancupid.com : Anyone here have success with this site?
« on: September 01, 2021, 04:54:47 PM »
Hi everyone,  recently got back into the FSU online search. I came across a site called "russiancupid.com".  So far I did chat with a few women who seemed genuine.  Anyone here have success with this site?

Offline Herrie

• Tech Group
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Russiancupid.com : Anyone here have success with this site?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 11:33:00 PM »
Hi everyone,  recently got back into the FSU online search. I came across a site called "russiancupid.com".  So far I did chat with a few women who seemed genuine.  Anyone here have success with this site?
There seems to be a fair share of scammers (who want to go to email or WhatsApp and are ultimately out there to scam some money out of you, most of them from the breakaway regions in Eastern Ukraine), but there are also quite some genuine ones.

Registration