The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated  (Read 4356 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2021, 05:32:32 PM »
Dear BC and Markje

Thank you both for your efforts to reply to my questions unlike the TROLLS, dogs of war lunatics who have escaped the Asylum and have nothing to add or say when replying to my questions.

I will not also bother replying to Andrew’s backhanders which are signposted at the start of his reply. Wasting my time trading insults is not my cuppa and I will let him and his likes to swamp in their own dirty waters.

1.   Mark in your first reply you are not comparing similar items especially when you look the red arrows in the Peru side…… they may have very larger double size country but no money to improve the living conditions of it’s people.

2.   If it can then what protection is offering the vaccination?

3.   I suggest you look around and you will find many examples.
       You will discover also that their death was long suffering, painful   
       and complicated.

4.   I can give you several examples from Greece, which were 
    published in the media.

Markje your last comment is unacceptable after your previous Comments. You look that you want to join and follow the trolls.   Shame as you were more sensible and serious commenter!

Special thanks BC for your big effort. I do appreciate your effort to Educate a doubting Thomas.

Not many people do the same, following your example, to have a civilised conversation.

Having been around these boards for many years, I have observed many people come here to get their failures and disappointments of their life, and they end up making personal attacks to other members.

Personally I am a pensioner and don’t wish to get involved in any arguments…….

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2021, 12:15:23 AM »
Congress is Exempt from New COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

Also exempt are White House Staff, Congress's Staff, employees that work for the CDC, FDA, Post office workers, big pharma, 100K Afghan refugees, and hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the border. It's not about safety if they are making exemptions. Actually those who are exempt are allowed to keep poisonous vaccines from entering their bodies so safety is considered for them. Biden needs Congress's votes on his policies and needs to keep certain voter bases happy. He'll shit on the rest of us.

Also, they really don't care about people elsewhere because they are considering giving unnecessary boosters to people from nations with money over vaccinated for the first time of those living in Africa.

Bill Gates who's big on vaccines and thinks the world has too many people never vaccinated his kids.

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/558

Ok, i am sick and tired of this mis-information thread:

See world-o-meters:

Netherlands (my country) largely pro-vaccine:
Fatality Rate   % 0.92
Recovery Rate   % 95.38

Peru , largely anti-vaccine:
Fatality Rate   % 9.20

Notice anything different?

Both countries also share a similar climate, similar government structure, both countries have rural and city living arrangements.

Bah, those anti-vaxxers that started this whole myth thing are responsible for multitudes of dead people.

Sources:
https://worldofmeters.com/live-coronavirus/country/Netherlands
https://worldofmeters.com/live-coronavirus/country/Peru

People from hunter/gatherer backgrounds tend to die easier from new viruses. Europeans tend to do better. Indians and blacks are highly likely to die from new viruses since they were hunter/gatherers just a few hundred years ago. I got a guy who works in sewers. He'll put his hand in there to fetch a tool that fell and later eat a sandwich without washing his hands. There be toilet paper, shit, tampons, etc.. in that sewer water. He's done sewer work all his life. He gets sick less often than anybody I ever seen. Europeans for hundreds of years lived around sewers that flowed on the surface. The protections you have over people from hunter/gather backgrounds were passed down from generation to generation to you.

It is no secret that none of the covid vaccines give complete protection against covid-19 infections. Nobody connected to the vaccines research, development and implementation has made such a claim.

Check out the definition of vaccine. It's supposed to immunize. COVID vaccines don't do that. They lied when they said they were 90+ effective. They promised us herd immunity which is not possible since the vaccine doesn't prevent infection and doesn't prevent transmission. They lied.

CNN doctor tells Fauci Israel study shows natural immunity superior to immunity created by the vaccine. Fauci said he doesn't have answers to that. Of course he doesn't. They aren't interested in studying natural immunity. They just want everybody vaxxed including those who have better natural immunity.

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/1650

Founder of mRNA vaccine asks why are they giving outdated vaccines for boosters. Alpha is not creating the infections. It's the two dozen anti vaccine varriants created by human petri dishes. You guys are not only getting offered a booster vaccine that doesn't work against the Alpha, it doesn't work against the variants. Maybe someday they'll make vaccines for each variant and you'll have to take a dozen different experimental vaccines 3 times a year. Natural immunity works against all variants.

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/33212

The doctors I follow are well accomplished. They are the smartest men in any room of scientists yet you guys listen to tv commercials that tell you the vaccines are safe and effective. I showed you a Boris Johnson interview where he said the vaccines does nothing to reduce infection or death. You guys think he's lying? Infections are skyrocketing in the most heavily vaccinated nations. I don't know why you are arguing with me and other anti vaxxers. We are educated by experts. Even the FDA documents say benefits and risks are unknown. That is common sense over quickly released vaccines and medicines. It's much safer to take crack cocaine than take a COVID vaccine

Not only did 2 top FDA officials resigned saying the White House is ignoring the FDA, now 18 senior FDA officials are speaking out against the White House. It's political and has nothing to do with science or safety.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/09/18-fda-senior-officials-defy-biden-to-say-theres-no-evidence-fully-vaccinated-need-booster-shots/

Dr. Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines does a good interview. He says the spike proteins on COVID and what the vaccines produce are toxic. He explains how vaccinating a healthy population will diminish any protection the vaccine may give which in turn kill many elderly in the future. He said its similar to the agriculture industry. They are careful about overusing antibiotics for animals which could create a superbug which will be a bigger killer for them and us.

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online BC

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2021, 03:18:35 AM »
Bunch of regurgitated BillyBullshit again.

One new one about the Gates kids long debunked.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-8873480039

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2021, 04:13:15 AM »
Quote from: Billy
People from hunter/gatherer backgrounds tend to die easier from new viruses. Europeans tend to do better. Indians and blacks are highly likely to die from new viruses since they were hunter/gatherers just a few hundred years ago. I got a guy who works in sewers. He'll put his hand in there to fetch a tool that fell and later eat a sandwich without washing his hands. There be toilet paper, shit, tampons, etc.. in that sewer water. He's done sewer work all his life. He gets sick less often than anybody I ever seen. Europeans for hundreds of years lived around sewers that flowed on the surface. The protections you have over people from hunter/gather backgrounds were passed down from generation to generation to you.
Utter nonsense. This is the misinformation that is being propagated ad nauseum and lapped up by fools and the stupid people.

Cholera, Typoid, the plague and numerous other diseases were rampant in European society some hundreds of years ago.
Vaccinations have saved countless lives since their advent and only fools would claim otherwise.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2021, 06:05:05 AM »
Vaccinations have saved countless lives since their advent and only fools would claim otherwise.

Correct ...
but according to THE experts it takes more than 6 years and NOT just 3 months of tests. They HAVE to make sure that they are safe before  they are approved by the various Health authorities to administer to people freely and additionally their protection effects last for a year and not for 3-4 months like the current punch for Covid -19!

The current vaccines administered to people for protection from Covid 19, are under Emergency licence and not Fully Approved Licences.

Many experts in the field, have pointed out that COVID is a collection of symptoms caused by "pathological blood coagulation or blood clotting", and not caused by a virus, since SARS-CoV-2 (like HIV) it is a virus that has never been purified, isolated and proven to exist. READ THE ORIGINAL 1ST POST ON THIS THREAD!

For your information next Saturday wife and Myself have an appointment for our annual Flu Jabs, as I am not against Vaccines but against all the Charlatans Big Pharma and Crook politicians.

Due to my job in travel  I had few vaccines without any problem. so I keep my options open for the future!
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2021, 06:26:51 AM »
1.   Mark in your first reply you are not comparing similar items especially when you look the red arrows in the Peru side…… they may have very larger double size country but no money to improve the living conditions of it’s people.
Thats exactly why its such a good comparison.

A rich country with good hospital care and mostly pro-vaxxers has a 0.9% death toll,
whereas a poor country with mostly anti-vaxxers and minimal health care has 10x as much deaths.

It shows why COVID is so dangerous and why western governments are hell-bent on defeating Covid.

2.   If it can then what protection is offering the vaccination?
See italy march-2020, good health care but no vaccines (yet) -> major death toll.

3.   I suggest you look around and you will find many examples.
       You will discover also that their death was long suffering, painful   
       and complicated.

Markje your last comment is unacceptable after your previous Comments. You look that you want to join and follow the trolls.   Shame as you were more sensible and serious commenter!
Why ? are you taking it personal? Yet thats what they are and why they are for the un-thinkers:

They are black and white questions in which all form of nuance and grey is lost. Eithre you are right , or you are wrong. Yet with virusses and other biologic discussions all you get are grey and there is no black and white.

95% of all people will not get any serious covid (vaccinated or not), yet 5% do get very heavy symptoms and even death!
Does that mean its equal to a flu? absolutely not, because the Flu is a fast killer and there are so many strains of influenza its impossible to vaccinate against.
Covid on the other hand only has 3-4 strains so far (alfa to delta variant) and the covid-vaccine is effective against all of them! Although not in equal effectivness, it is still effective against all of them.

Furthermore, if you recover from the flu, everyone (and I do mean everyone) is 100% back to previous health in a few days to at most a few weeks, but Covid has some real long-term harm to people that initially didn't get serious illness or hospilitazion. I know a brit chap (personally!) that committed suicide after 18 months in an IC unit of a hospital.

Other examples:
(https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9698313/Dawsons-Creek-writer-Heidi-Ferrer-commits-suicide-COVID-battle.html)
(https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/icu-survivors-at-higher-risk-of-suicide-research-finds-implications-for-covid-19-1.5415814)
(https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15956515/covid-icu-patient-vaccine-message-hospital/)

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Wiz

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2021, 12:25:56 PM »
Markje

I refer you to my last reply to DS and I suggest you start reading again the original post on this thread!

Sorry I can't start repeating the same comments again.....going to a Garden party
and have a nice evening.

tiphat

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2021, 02:03:17 PM »

Correct ...
but according to THE experts it takes more than 6 years and NOT just 3 months of tests. They HAVE to make sure that they are safe before  they are approved by the various Health authorities to administer to people freely and additionally their protection effects last for a year and not for 3-4 months like the current punch for Covid -19!

The current vaccines administered to people for protection from Covid 19, are under Emergency licence and not Fully Approved Licences.

Many experts in the field, have pointed out that COVID is a collection of symptoms caused by "pathological blood coagulation or blood clotting", and not caused by a virus, since SARS-CoV-2 (like HIV) it is a virus that has never been purified, isolated and proven to exist. READ THE ORIGINAL 1ST POST ON THIS THREAD!

For your information next Saturday wife and Myself have an appointment for our annual Flu Jabs, as I am not against Vaccines but against all the Charlatans Big Pharma and Crook politicians.

Due to my job in travel  I had few vaccines without any problem. so I keep my options open for the future!

WizASS
You claim to be a learned reader but quite apparently you only read stuff that reinforces your unthinking.
Stop imbibing the OUZO. That'll clear your addled brain.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2021, 02:05:52 PM »
Markje

I refer you to my last reply to DS and I suggest you start reading again the original post on this thread!

Sorry I can't start repeating the same comments again.....going to a Garden party
and have a nice evening.

tiphat
WizASS

Your last reply was more of the same.

Has anyone noticed a pattern. Whenever WizASS has no answer he's all of a sudden off somewhere or has some chores to attend to.

I REPEAT: STAY OFF THE SAUCE

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2021, 02:46:51 PM »
Wiz, you poor dotard, go and read up on how trials for vaccines and similar pharmaceutical products are carried out. Then go and look at how the trials for the current vaccines used in Europe, the USA an UK were carried out.

You will search in vain for significant differences except in one feature. Normally, drug testing is carried out sequentially, one stage after another. The main reason for doing so is to reduce costs. Most drugs never reach the market so carrying out tests simultaneously would make development too expensive to contemplate.

In the case of covid vaccines major governments underwrote the development costs making it possible to carry out testing concurrently.

The same procedures were carried out. Several early candidates did not complete the process for one reason or another. They failed because they were not up to scratch. Had the testing not been done, as you fantasise, those poor quality products would be on the market.

The failures demonstrate the system's success.

The candidates we are now using have been tested to the same degree as conventional drugs.

Sorry matey. I was under the impression that this stuff was general knowledge. The kind of information that a decently well-rounded individual would be fully aware of.

Oh, to preempt the follow up that the stupids tend to trot out about emergency authorisation. The biggest difference between an emergency authorisation and a full authorisation is in respect of the production and distribution of the product.

An emergency authorisation does not compromise on quality, safety or efficacy. However, limited comprises are made in respect of production. Remember the issues Astra Zeneca were having with production (and not just them) getting production to scale can be tricky and this kind of challenge would not be, as I understand it, acceptable for a full authorisation.

Wiz, none of this stuff is a secret. This is stuff that people who read a little know.

We find it hard to understand how know-littles can know so little and yet shout so much. What do you and your peers get out of constantly parading your ignorance?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2021, 04:28:21 PM »
Well enough is enough.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2021, 05:00:58 PM »
Enough is enough!

ila_rendered

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2021, 11:12:58 PM »
We find it hard to understand how know-littles can know so little and yet shout so much. What do you and your peers get out of constantly parading your ignorance?

:ROFL:   tiphat
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Wiz

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2021, 03:28:42 AM »
Having been around from the start of this board, I have seen, many times, the same ugly dogs behaviour from many people in the past.

I have also been the target of people who have had not much going for themselves, so I have no intention wasting my time fighting with a bunch of losers who have passed the sell by date and have not much of any value to offer.

I only visit this board when I have nothing better to do.

Here is a present for all these losers and barking dogs of the world!

An original French Song that was made a huge success by many artists including the gangster's favourite Frank Sinatra.

I did it my way
(Not the original French version
which was copied by many artists)

My favourite signer Shirley Bassey
My Way (1987 Live in Berlin)

And of course Frank Sinatra
My Way
( Madison Square Garden in 1974.)

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2021, 04:17:39 AM »
Having been around from the start of this board, I have seen, many times, the same ugly dogs behaviour from many people in the past.
Yes, you’re quite past your sell by date, my geriatric chum.
Hitting that Greek Sauce can’t be doing you any good either as a perpetual state of confusion seems to surround you.
Quote from: WizASS
WizWaffle
Quote from: WizASS
I only visit this board when I have nothing better to do.
With the amount of time you spend surfing to find internet tosh to back up your bunkum and then dumping it here, that’s a tall tale.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2021, 04:23:32 AM »
ila_rendered

WizASS at by mid day.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2021, 04:43:43 AM »
Wiz, if you're just trolling because you're bored then please stop. You are misleading people by sharing untrue information. The rest of us are not here for your entertainment. We share truthful information to counter lies and misinformation because we do not want to see people harmed by the kind of information you are sharing.

If you are doing this on purpose to allay your boredom that is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This is inexcusable, selfish, disgusting behaviour. Please stop. There are people here who are unable to discern the truth. It is inconscionable for you to act in this way.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2021, 08:30:04 PM »
Bunch of regurgitated BillyBullshit again.

One new one about the Gates kids long debunked.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-8873480039

Your fact checking sites didn't look at Gates kid's vaccination records. Gates also prohibited his kids from using technology like phones and other gadgets. I used to drive my boat every weekend by his house in Medina, WA and never seen his kids outside playing. Strange overly protective family.

Utter nonsense. This is the misinformation that is being propagated ad nauseum and lapped up by fools and the stupid people.

Cholera, Typoid, the plague and numerous other diseases were rampant in European society some hundreds of years ago.

Don't be stupid. White man's disease you brought over caused far more deaths of Indians than your guns. Vaccines have saved countless of lives but what you are failing to understand is the COVID vaccines aren't qualified to be called vaccines. They don't immunize like vaccines do and they definitely aren't safe. They've killed and injured more people in less than a year than all vaccines in history. Unknown deaths are coming too. People may die 5-10 years prematurely but big business and governments don't care. Less pension and medical benefits they have to pay out for old farts who can't produce anymore. Are you going to take the experimental twice daily pill Pfizer is creating if they tell you it helps the vaccine and it's safe and effective?

Nobody wearing masks and Biden kissing a baby. You guys can continue to play the dangerous game they want you to while they continue to live normal lives and give their friends, employees and voter base an exemption from taking experimental vaccines.

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1655
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2021, 10:31:28 PM »
I am so excited. I will be able to get my next dose of experiential vaccine next month. I am just so addicted to them and of course they serve no purpose.  :dh: Don't you have anything to talk about beside the same old crap?

I have noticed Trump is not president and the supreme court is not even considering taking up the case about election results. The only person being indicted for election tampering is Donald Trump. Hum ...  Maybe Billy lied.  ???
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2021, 11:02:44 PM »

Don't be stupid. White man's disease you brought over caused far more deaths of Indians than your guns. Vaccines have saved countless of lives but what you are failing to understand is the COVID vaccines aren't qualified to be called vaccines. They don't immunize like vaccines do and they definitely aren't safe. They've killed and injured more people in less than a year than all vaccines in history. Unknown deaths are coming too. People may die 5-10 years prematurely but big business and governments don't care. Less pension and medical benefits they have to pay out for old farts who can't produce anymore. Are you going to take the experimental twice daily pill Pfizer is creating if they tell you it helps the vaccine and it's safe and effective?

Nobody wearing masks and Biden kissing a baby. You guys can continue to play the dangerous game they want you to while they continue to live normal lives and give their friends, employees and voter base an exemption from taking experimental vaccines.

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1655
The only stupid here is you.
It’s hard to believe such cognitive unthinking is possible. It seems you and others like you have a complete disassociation from reality.
It’s good that you agree that vaccines have saved lives and are a force of good. More unfortunate is that you continue to buy into the anti vaxxer BS. We saw that with your QANON rubbish you were spewing not so long ago. That seems to have died off. I suppose reality hit home.
I would welcome govts enforcing vaccine uptake and make ordinary life really difficult for you lot.
But that’s not because I don’t like you. It’s actually because I don’t want to see people needlessly suffer and die when that can be prevented.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2021, 11:44:05 PM »
It’s hard to believe such cognitive unthinking is possible. It seems you and others like you have a complete disassociation from reality.
It’s good that you agree that vaccines have saved lives and are a force of good. More unfortunate is that you continue to buy into the anti vaxxer BS. We saw that with your QANON rubbish you were spewing not so long ago. That seems to have died off. I suppose reality hit home.
I would welcome govts enforcing vaccine uptake and make ordinary life really difficult for you lot.
But that’s not because I don’t like you. It’s actually because I don’t want to see people needlessly suffer and die when that can be prevented.

I guess you did you homework and found out that white man's disease was the number 1 killer of Indians since you're not debating it anymore. Good for you but continued ranting makes you about 11 yo. Next time before telling people they're ignorant, get educated. Also, next homework assignment...there is no such thing as Qanon. That was made up by the media and Democrats and you repeating it shows they manipulated your mind. You've been duped again. Well....will you take the twice daily drug Pfizer has in development if a commercial tells you its safe and effective? Don't feel bad, every vaccinated person here has ignored the question. The program they designed for you will never end but it will end your life prematurely.

In other news Israel is pound for pound the most vaxxed nation and the most infected nation. You vaxxers are making it worse. Their summer outbreak is worse than their winter outbreak when nobody was vaxxed. This month's UK data shows vaccinated people are dying more than unvaccinated. It's been the same month to month.

Why are vaxxed people so worried about the unvaxxed? They feel the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected  to use the protection that didn't protect the protected. Do you guys know why there are two dozen anti vaccine variants out there increasing infections and prolonging the pandemic? Because they turned people into human petri dishes allowing the vaccine to learn vaccine defenses and mutate. There isn't a single anti natural immune system variant out there because natural immunity is superior and doesn't allow the virus to learn how to beat it.

In 2019 an interviewer asked Fauci if he should wear a mask when an infectious disease is running loose. Fauci laugh and told him not to do anything paranoid. Fauci told him to get nutrition and exercise which will get him a strong immunity system.

My county will force the entertainment industry, restaurants, and fitness clubs to require vaccine passports from customers next month. I guess they want to punish people who don't vaccinate with less fun, less food, and no exercise. Less of everything increases depression, stress, and weakens the immune system making us more likely to get sick and die. They aren't making exceptions for the superior natural immunity some of us have or religious exemptions. My county's website says they won't require ID with the vaccine passport. They state "In our stakeholder engagement, we received feedback that ID checks are associated with trauma stemming from racist and discriminatory practices, plus can lead to distrust for many communities." It's probably why they don't require ID when we apply to vote and when we vote. Don't want to offend minorities.

You may be in an abusive relationship government if they........

https://t.me/PatrickMByrne/1821

If for 60 years they failed to get a rocket to a moon causing countless harm and death to the pilots and passengers in each attempt but in this year they say all rockets are safe and effective, would you take your family on that rocket? Over the last 60 years they failed in creating a safe coronavirus vaccines due to the massive harm and death caused to animals. This is history and it's important to learn from history or it'll repeat but the biggest crime against humanity is about to happen because the harm and death is not going to happen to animals, but in humans. The risks and benefits of the vaccine are unknown according to the FDA but we do know the history of previous attempts at creating a coronavirus vaccine. We know the vaccine don't prevent infection and doesn't prevent transmission. We know it creates the variants who learn to beat vaccine defenses which in turn makes infections skyrocket this summer much worse than last summer when nobody was vaccinated. The real crime isn't going to happen now but in the future. People may die 5-10 years prematurely but big business and governments don't care. Less pension and medical benefits they have to pay out for old farts who can't produce anymore. We know what happened to lab animals in the past. What are the chances all coronavirus in the past were 100% failures and they now claim 100% of the coronavirus vaccines in the world are a success. Not possible. They are lying to us. They know the history of what happened to lab animals injected with coronavirus vaccines. A lot of people are going to die because of this experiment. When this is over, people need to be hung.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2021, 11:58:01 PM »

I guess you did you homework and found out that white man's disease was the number 1 killer of Indians since you're not debating it anymore. Good for you but continued ranting makes you about 11 yo. Next time before telling people they're ignorant, get educated. Also, next homework assignment...there is no such thing as Qanon. That was made up by the media and Democrats and you repeating it shows they manipulated your mind. You've been duped again. Well....will you take the twice daily drug Pfizer has in development if a commercial tells you its safe and effective? Don't feel bad, every vaccinated person here has ignored the question. The program they designed for you will never end but it will end your life prematurely.

In other news Israel is pound for pound the most vaxxed nation and the most infected nation. You vaxxers are making it worse. Their summer outbreak is worse than their winter outbreak when nobody was vaxxed. This month's UK data shows vaccinated people are dying more than unvaccinated. It's been the same month to month.

Why are vaxxed people so worried about the unvaxxed? They feel the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected  to use the protection that didn't protect the protected. Do you guys know why there are two dozen anti vaccine variants out there increasing infections and prolonging the pandemic? Because they turned people into human petri dishes allowing the vaccine to learn vaccine defenses and mutate. There isn't a single anti natural immune system variant out there because natural immunity is superior and doesn't allow the virus to learn how to beat it.

In 2019 an interviewer asked Fauci if he should wear a mask when an infectious disease is running loose. Fauci laugh and told him not to do anything paranoid. Fauci told him to get nutrition and exercise which will get him a strong immunity system.

My county will force the entertainment industry, restaurants, and fitness clubs to require vaccine passports from customers next month. I guess they want to punish people who don't vaccinate with less fun, less food, and no exercise. Less of everything increases depression, stress, and weakens the immune system making us more likely to get sick and die. They aren't making exceptions for the superior natural immunity some of us have or religious exemptions. My county's website says they won't require ID with the vaccine passport. They state "In our stakeholder engagement, we received feedback that ID checks are associated with trauma stemming from racist and discriminatory practices, plus can lead to distrust for many communities." It's probably why they don't require ID when we apply to vote and when we vote. Don't want to offend minorities.

You may be in an abusive relationship government if they........

https://t.me/PatrickMByrne/1821

If for 60 years they failed to get a rocket to a moon causing countless harm and death to the pilots and passengers in each attempt but in this year they say all rockets are safe and effective, would you take your family on that rocket? Over the last 60 years they failed in creating a safe coronavirus vaccines due to the massive harm and death caused to animals. This is history and it's important to learn from history or it'll repeat but the biggest crime against humanity is about to happen because the harm and death is not going to happen to animals, but in humans. The risks and benefits of the vaccine are unknown according to the FDA but we do know the history of previous attempts at creating a coronavirus vaccine. We know the vaccine don't prevent infection and doesn't prevent transmission. We know it creates the variants who learn to beat vaccine defenses which in turn makes infections skyrocket this summer much worse than last summer when nobody was vaccinated. The real crime isn't going to happen now but in the future. People may die 5-10 years prematurely but big business and governments don't care. Less pension and medical benefits they have to pay out for old farts who can't produce anymore. We know what happened to lab animals in the past. What are the chances all coronavirus in the past were 100% failures and they now claim 100% of the coronavirus vaccines in the world are a success. Not possible. They are lying to us. They know the history of what happened to lab animals injected with coronavirus vaccines. A lot of people are going to die because of this experiment. When this is over, people need to be hung.

More BillyBunkum.
I was never debating White mans disease at all. You’re the one who brought it into play. A little diversion play.
Anyway, you bring such BBS (Billy BS) into every one of your posts ( now it’s the space race) that unravelling the threads of your disturbed mind is going to take time and effort I don’t have or want to expend.
You can continue to live in la la land. When that virus comes knocking I’ll sympathise with your plight and hope you don’t cash in your chips on account of your warped beliefs.
As they say, you live in the Land of the Free. Enjoy while you can. The virus doesn’t discriminate.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2021, 12:39:39 AM »
Wiz, if you're just trolling because you're bored then please stop. You are misleading people by sharing untrue information. The rest of us are not here for your entertainment. We share truthful information to counter lies and misinformation because we do not want to see people harmed by the kind of information you are sharing.

If you are doing this on purpose to allay your boredom that is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This is inexcusable, selfish, disgusting behaviour. Please stop. There are people here who are unable to discern the truth. It is inconscionable for you to act in this way.

Andrewfi

As I have stated before, we have been on this board for many years, but today both of us we are nothing more than a fly, like your avatar, on the wall.

It is not me who is trolling on this board but you who is misleading people and exhibiting a superiority complex due to your long time lonely lifestyle, mostly in Estonia that you try to entertain.

I read that life in Estonia, it’s not very exciting comparing with the Sunshine lifestyle of my birth country, Greece and Yes I do miss it, due to the scamdemic of Covid-19 imposed to us by the super rich world Elites. Are you by any chance part of that super rich club and if yes, that will explain your zeal to promote adherence to the orders promoted by the corrupt Elite of the very rich people.

Personally I post various articles where I have permission to copy or are free of copyright to provoke discussion with the other members. I am trying promoting dialog and discussion, where you are acting like Napoleon or more accurately like the Greek Junta dictators that made me to take the decision to move to UK.

Democracy has been invented in the Ancient Athens, where all citizens had the right to speak openly and express their views. Obviously you don’t respect such high principals and have not an inch of democratic ethics in your character.

Today you have excelled yourself acting like Napoleon, or more exact like Stalin asking me to behave myself and to avoid debating  important subjects, like the Covid-19 Scamdemic and all your posts are insulting and an effort to assassinate my character.

With comments like his: “This is inexcusable, selfish, disgusting behaviour. Please stop. There are people here who are unable to discern the truth. It is inconscionable for you to act in this way.”
You have shown your real character.

The dictator Stalin is Naked and without clothes and YOU should be ashamed for your inexcusable, selfish and disgusting behaviour. It is a conscionable action by you to act in this way.

I highlighted my objection to your actions and behaviour but you took no notice

:biggrin: :hidechair:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2021, 08:09:34 PM »

Weeks ago two top FDA officials resigned and 18 FDA official criticized the government for not listening to them. Today they ruled nobody under 65 should be getting boosters. Hopefully they continue to do the right thing by slowing down and eventually shutting down the vax program the government implementing on us.

Here's the 8 hour FDA meeting that was shown live. FDA officials presented the data that helped them come to conclusions about the vaccines. This video should start in the place I set but if not go to the 4 hour, 21 minute and 24 second mark to see the data from three sources that shows more people are dying from the vaccine than lives saved.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2021, 10:37:17 PM »
Although Boris Johnson said the vaccines aren't reducing infections or death let's pretend there is a benefit against COVID. The vaccines still compromise the immune system against everything else. Killer T-cells are reduced. Idaho pathologist and owner of a lab said he's seeing more mono, shingles, herpes and a 20 times increase in cancer among those who are vaccinated. History on coronavirus vaccines have shown us lab animals get weakened immune systems from them. They've known it for decades. They can't plead ignorance. They know what they are doing. We are headed into winter when people's immune systems are at their weakest. The vaccines have weakened hundreds of millions if not a billion people's immune systems further which will lead to massive death from a variety of pathogens, including the one that causes COVID.

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/705

RT news says study shows increase chances of getting HIV. Another study that shows the vaccines compromise our immune systems.

https://www.rt.com/news/504224-covid19-vaccine-candidates-hiv/

Vermont is the state with the highest percentage of population vaccinated in America and like Israel which is the country with the highest percentage of population vaccinated, Vermont also has a higher infection rate this summer than last winter. That is unheard of with infectious diseases. The vaccine is making the disease worse.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/vermont/

San Francisco mayor at the club partying indoors without a mask while she makes rules citizens and their kids need to mask up. Rules for thee but not for me!

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/1746

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/1744

Some think we are living in modern times and evolved into better people and our government wouldn't do bad things to people. Less than 50 years ago our government had the Tuskegee study conducted where they injected syphilis into black males. Before that they parked our troops near H-bombs going off to see what radiation does to their bodies. I don't believe today's government doctors are better. Some have sick ideas and would implement them if they could and this is one of those times.

There's a  virus called "Hunger" out there. It kills many more people everyday than COVID. The vaccine is called "Food" and its easily created in abundance but there isn't an urgent need by governments to distribute the vaccine. Isn't it a goal of theirs to save lives? Maybe its not their goal.