The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated  (Read 4423 times)

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2021, 07:35:45 AM »
Covid, Russian women , song and dance.

Yes, time for a short clip , Dance-Macabre!!

I also like another one of them...

Concert of the group "Silentium"

:thumbsup:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Wiz

« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2021, 09:06:35 AM »
Can a Moderator or somebody Please move this crap out of this thread and let us oldies to continue talking about Covid -19 in peace !

On occasion I agree with Wiz, he is though spot on with regards to the comments above.

Markje, amusing video.

Thanks AVhDB .... I have trie to be polite as possible and obviously he cannot understand me.

He is just a home fly on the room and probably thick as he does not understand nobody is interesting talking to him!
 tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Wiz

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2021, 09:15:06 AM »
Daily deaths in the US are reaching levels that are 10 times higher than Italy and a lot of other countries (population adjusted).  Deaths in Italy and elsewhere are trending down, the US up.

The only major difference I see is the percentage of vaccinated, along with national distancing and masking mandates in indoor public areas.

From all the reports I've seen, what is similar, is the ratio of unvaccinated to vaccinated deaths, which is around 10 to 1. 

Draw your own conclusions.

Yes you are choosing to listen to one side stories........

Look below what I have for you to read and listen, on my next posting ..

Not perfect presentation but lots of interesting things due to language barrier
and short staff AT the Greek site "JUNGLE"

https://www.zougla.gr/greece/article/o-sucharit-bhakdi-milai-ston-maki-triantafilopoulo-gia-olous-ke-gia-ola

:coffeeread:

Online Wiz

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2021, 09:42:58 AM »
Sucharit Bhakdi talks to Makis Triantaphyllopoulos
about everyone and everything Tuesday,

21 September 2021, 6:30 am (Greek Time 4.30 GMT).

Talking to a scientist of the caliber of a Sucharit Bhakdi is fascinating, especially if the scientist is not afraid to be called a heretic.

Against the current that prevailed internationally from the first moments of the pandemic, Bhakdi, an Austrian, born in the USA but originally from Thailand, vigorously supported his positions, patiently and convincingly explaining all the details, the parameters of the scientific data that determine the belief that these vaccines, which were developed so quickly by pharmaceutical companies and offered to the world population, have serious problems and pose a significant threat to the health of citizens of all ages.

Who is Sucharit Bhakdi?

Sucharit Bhakdi's scientific profile is so rich and compact that it is impossible to question even by any of his enemies. For a long time he was the "awesome kid" of the Max Planck Institute, which is the best European knowledge in the field of science. Holds countless awards and publications in all reputable scientific journals.

He has carried out research recorded as milestones in research molecular biology, mainly regarding the mechanism of virus infection of cells. This is key research in describing and recording the complete picture of the "attack" of a virus in the human body. He is the scientist who accurately described the "spike mechanism", which bothers us so much with the pandemic and about which so much has been written and usually said by incompetents. Sucharit Bhakdi is therefore the most competent of all.

Scientific work-station

In 1978, Bhakdi discovered the first protein that attacks and damages cells by sinking into the cell membrane, resulting in pore formation.

It was the long-awaited amplification molecule of the complement system, which forms on the surface of foreign cells as a result of a chain reaction of the immune system.
A new field of research has opened up with the subsequent discovery that bacteria themselves can also produce pore-forming proteins. It is now known that the vast majority of pathogenic bacteria produce pore formations that damage host cells. In 1984 Bhakdi was invited to present the concept of cell membrane damage by pore formers to the Royal Society in London. Since then, the examination of this topic has remained at the center of his research activities.

The search for the complementary network led Bhakdi to the area of atherosclerosis.
In 1989 he discovered that this component of our immune system is mysteriously activated in the vascular walls where low-density lipoprotein (LDL, the "bad" cholesterol) is deposited.

The reason for this could be clarified and the subsequent work led Bhakdi to a new explanatory idea - the Mainz case - for the development of widespread atherosclerosis of the disease. He also continued to contribute to research into malaria and dengue fever.

Publications
He has more than 300 Pubmed list publications (lead author and co-author), as well as many other book articles and chapters.

Awards

1979 Award from the Justus Liebig University in Giessen
1979 Constance Award for Medical Progress
1987 Award from the German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology
1988 Award Dr. Friedrich Sasse
1989 Clausthal-Zellerfeld Robert Koch
Prize 1989 Ludwig Schunk Prize for Human Medicine
1990 Gotthard Schettler Prize 1991 Gay Lussac Humboldt
Prize Schwarz Pharma
Prize 1999 Aronson Prize 2001 for "pioneering work in the field of complementary systems" 
2005 HW Hauss Award 
2005 Rhineland-Palatinate State Medal 2009 Rudolf Schönheimer Medal of the German Society for Arteriosclerosis Research

NOTE

Typical Greek reporters running to make a FIRST of their interview with very small number of staff…..they posted the full version in Greek and with a translator helping…….

Later another reporter took over who spoke English but…. Always in need for better translatio relied on the translator to understand the answers.

You may try and listen to this video……..and learn something As I did. Because the Professor speaks English.

Any parents who vaccinate their children
will go to hell. Sucharit Bhakdi

Sorry but that is the best I can do without spending my life here.
Translating and correcting the video…… maybe they will fix it!

tiphat

Online BC

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2021, 09:49:21 AM »
Wiz,

Much like BillyB, you rely on a fallacy called Appeal to Authority.

Do any of the authorities you mention have any current work, papers, studies or trials that regard COVID-19 or vaccines?

If not, they are only expressing their opinion, which is worth no more than yours or mine.

Online Wiz

« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2021, 11:19:43 AM »
Wiz,

Much like BillyB, you rely on a fallacy called Appeal to Authority.

Do any of the authorities you mention have any current work, papers, studies or trials that regard COVID-19 or vaccines?

If not, they are only expressing their opinion, which is worth no more than yours or mine.

I think you are becoming lazy......  look what I discovered with a small search.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sucharit+Bhakdi+

I am sure you will find many opinions that will agree to your point of view!

Are you a pensioner yet?

I am a pensioner but Personally I follow the old saying by Solon ( c. 630 – c. 560 BC) who was an Athenian statesman, lawmaker and poet.

""As I get older, I always learn something new."

Somehow the famous phrase could be rendered: "I grow old while learning". Of course, we use it in this form today, but the original is "I grow old, I learn a lot", that is, "I grow old, always learning a lot".

Of course, there is no doubt that Solon, who first said it, was absolutely right. The older we get, the more we learn (thankfully).

Offline Guile

« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2021, 03:49:35 PM »

Any parents who vaccinate their children
will go to hell. Sucharit Bhakdi

You got a scientist mixing religion with the vaccine? damn nutter.  :'(

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2021, 10:50:37 AM »

If you ever wondered how YOU would behave if you lived in 1930's Germany, a place with a radical fast changing environment, you have your answer. Some people will quietly comply to stay out of trouble, some will resist, and others will embrace the changes. The amount of propaganda floating around is mind boggling. I hope many of you can pull out of it. When this is over, a lot of people are going to have to reprogram their mind.

Governments around the world restrict people's freedoms denying them basic rights and even the right to buy food. It's only going to get worse if we don't resist. Australia's police and military have been shooting pepper spray and rubber bullets at protestors that don't want to get vaccinated. There has never been a time in history where those forcing others into compliance have been the good guys. Due to mass protest, France abolished vaccine passports.

A friend of mine in Arizona is a prison guard and often watches prisoners as they sit in a hospital. The doctors and nurses have signs all over the place putting hospital management on notice they will not comply with mandatory vaccinations. In other places hospitals are terminating jobs of medical personnel. Hundreds of medical personnel in North Carolina were suspended. Is that a good thing for our country? Patriotic officers in our military have resigned over CRT, woke culture invading the military and forced vaccinations. This is a way to purge the military of those who do not embrace change. More purges to follow.

Has anybody found a place to get the 'approved' vaccine? Of course not. It's not available. A Pentagon military doctor tells troops they can't force them to take an experimental vaccine so insist on taking the approved vaccine that is not available.

CDC is talking about creating camps. It's already happened in other countries in the world like Australia. The idea of camps is based on a good idea for everybody's benefit. Concentration camps, internment camps, and Indian reservations were also born from a good idea that led people away from society and denial of benefits.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/global-covid-19/Interim-Operational-Considerations-Implementing-Shielding-in-Humanitarian-Settings.pdf

Look at all the big pharma and other private organizations that pay into the CDC. I'm sure they have a say about your health.

https://www.cdcfoundation.org/partner-list/corporations

UN sounds the alarm about being in the greatest crisis. Expect radical changes. This guy has also spoken many times about the Great Reset. I don't like him. Vaccine passports will lead to apps that will track us. Eventually they will be able to track our behavior and tie it into the financial system. There may be a new social credit system. We may be denied financial privileges if we aren't loyal citizens that's deemed a hazard to others.

https://twitter.com/UN_News_Centre/status/1440301213388443648

Project Veritas is putting out some good undercover videos of what is going on in hospitals and government health organizations. If you care about your health, watch them.

Since we've known since the 60's coronavirus vaccines compromise immune systems and lowers T-cells, you're more likely to get infected by other viruses which increases your chances of death in the near or far future shortening your life span. For now, since you didn't allow your natural immune system to do the work, you've turned into a human petri dish that creates the variants that will infect you over over and over again prolonging the pandemic possibly forever if they keep with this vaccinate everyone program. Variants do not defeat natural immunity. All variants are anti vaccine. There is not anti natural immune system variant. I agree with the leading experts in vaccine development that there is a depopulation agenda government doctors won't admit the first round of vaccines were a failure. Fortunately a couple dozen FDA officials resigned or spoke out against the push for vaccines. A sign there are some good people left that actually care about our health.

You guys probably seen the photos of government officials and elites not social distancing and not wearing masks when they think the cameras are off. Now they don't care. Look at the Emmy awards. This is going on while they force your kids to wear masks and social distance to prepare them for life in the New World Order. Take away their identity making them all look the same.

While masks provide limited protection against the virus our natural immune systems can handle the virus making it much less harmful. Those who have been vaccinated have not let their natural immune system to work so they are vulnerable to all variants and all types of viruses now. With a strong immune system that recognizes the virus, masks are not necessary anymore. Prolong use of masks can limit our oxygen which is harmful to our bodies. I once dated a Russian doctor who said I should use a CPAP for my snoring. I went to the VA hospital and they put wires on my head and contraption over my mouth to gauge my sleep pattern. After done they recommended a CPAP since my oxygen levels were low. Nurse told me I'm slowly killing my organs due to lack of oxygen the same way mountain climbers are slowly dying when they are above a certain elevation. Wearing masks everyday for life may reduce our lifespan just like the vaccines will. Less pensions, less SS, and medical benefits government and corporations have to pay out so I'm not surprised they are on board with the idea of forcing masks and vaccines on people.

The guy in the video uses a device similar to the one I have my guys use in live sewer manholes. It sounds the alarm when there's too much poisonous gas or lack of oxygen. The alarm goes off when detecting what is behind our masks.

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/681

Most places I go into without masks and only put it on when asked. I know employees are doing their job. I use a fish net stocking style mask like the one below. I first seen an FSU woman wear it. It allows me to breathe in occasional viruses keeping my natural immune system elevated with antibodies. Eventually SARS-COV2 will just be another harmless cold virus to me. I hope you guys allow your natural immune systems to work too. Together we can end this pandemic the right way which is the same way humanity ended all previous pandemics.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284373874786?hash=item423600f862:g:UioAAOSwyahgGf5p

Media doesn't want to adequately report it but Arizona has an event that will lead to the removal of their illegitimate politicians. Patriots around the country are working on every state to clean up their governments. Once you realize how corrupt our government is, please don't allow them to make health decisions for you. If you're thinking about taking a vaccine, be patient and wait it out.

The coronavirus was made in a lab and released during the Oct 2019 Wuhan international military games. A Chinese official claimed an international soldier brought it in. My uncle on a tour of China in Nov 2019 was denied entry into Wuhan. Chinese military surrounding the city told the tourist train to go around. They've known for 60 years its impossible for Coronavirus vaccines to be made. They are creating fear and playing with our lives in an attempt to move towards a Great Reset and New World Order.

Next week a global leader from France is going to tell the world what is going on and who's involved. His great grandfather helped saved Jews in WWII so maybe he's got some of that blood in him. Although the war on terror is over, the size of GITMO has doubled in the past couple of years. MSM even reports they are currently increasing the amount of court rooms and classified rooms. Biden and the Deep State can't stop construction. More generals and admirals signed the letter on my signature line. I hope more of you join me and other patriots in cleaning up our government peacefully now so we don't turn into the 1940's.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online Wiz

« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2021, 07:21:59 PM »
30,000+ Women in UK Report Menstrual Problems
after COVID Shots, but Menstrual Issues Not Listed as Side EffecT

“If we were to follow the scientific method, as it was taught in textbooks … we would immediately see this observation of menstrual cycle changes in tens of thousands of women as a signal, for which necessary questions would need to be asked,” Dr. Lawrence Palevsky told The Defender.

According to an editorial published Sept. 16 in The BMJ, more than 30,000 reports of menstrual irregularities and vaginal bleeding had been made, as of Sept. 2, to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency’s (MHRA) Yellow Card Scheme — the UK system for collecting and monitoring adverse reactions following COVID vaccines.

Reports of adverse reactions include heavier-than-usual periods, delayed periods and unexpected vaginal bleeding. Most women who reported a change to their period after vaccination found it returned to normal the following cycle, according to the author of the editorial, Dr. Victoria Male, a reproductive specialist at Imperial College in London.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/30000-women-uk-report-menstrual-problems-after-covid-shots-menstrual-issues-not-listed-side-effect/5756651

Online Texan77

« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2021, 08:14:44 PM »
Out of 30,000,000  people and sixty million shots 30,000 is a very small number about 1 per cent. How many women would have problem with one cycle without a shot?
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Wiz

« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2021, 01:47:23 AM »
Out of 30,000,000  people and sixty million shots 30,000 is a very small number about 1 per cent. How many women would have problem with one cycle without a shot?

OUT OF CURIOSITY !

How many women you had sharing your long life sand what experiences you  had with them living together. As you told us you now live alone and have a female friend  in Ukraine.

Offline Guile

« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2021, 02:01:31 PM »

OUT OF CURIOSITY !

How many women you had sharing your long life sand what experiences you  had with them living together. As you told us you now live alone and have a female friend  in Ukraine.

What does this have to do with covid?!  stop worrying about other people's personal lives you old fart. go eat your feta.

Registration