The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated  (Read 4419 times)

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated
« on: August 16, 2021, 11:21:27 AM »
How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

I have provided numerous documented detailed accounts demonstrating the lack of evidence supporting the official Covid narrative.  The next time you hear Big Pharma’s propagandists say “believe the science,” ask them what science.

When believers in the official narrative and Covid vaccine are confronted with facts, they retreat to a second line of defense.  If the Covid threat is exaggerated and the vaccine unsafe, why did all the doctors and nurses get vaccinated? If the vaccines are unsafe, why haven’t the predicted deaths and injuries showed up?

The answer is that all the doctors and nurses are not vaccinated, do not believe in the extent of the “pandemic” or the hyped threat of Covid—indeed, many regard the hype and vaccine as greater threats than Covid—and the adverse effects of the vaccines are showing up.  The believers in the narrative just do not know it because the presstitute scum suppress the information and do not report it unless to ridicule and denounce it as “disinformation.”

Read more here: https://www.globalresearch.ca/how-covid-scam-perpetrated/5751126
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Wiz

Re: How the COVID Scam Is Perpetrated
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 01:15:38 AM »
Does the Virus Exist?
SARS-CoV-2 Has Not Been Isolated?
“Biggest Fraud in Medical History”

Hell is Empty and the Devils are All Here,
William Shakespeare, The Tempest, 1610- 1611

Introduction

There is a sequence of outright lies and fabrications used to justify far-reaching policy decisions which in the course of the last 18 months are literally destroying people’s lives Worldwide.

“Fake science” is used to justify confinement, social distancing, the face mask, the prohibition of social gatherings,  cultural and sports events, the closure of economic activity, all of which are upheld as a means to repealing the “killer virus”.

Who is this “Killer Virus” which has been personified by both the media and our governments, held responsible for triggering economic and social chaos Worldwide?

You might recall that at the height of the February 2020 financial collapse, “V the Virus” was held responsible for the largest stock market crash since 1929.

Has the “Killer Virus” been Identified. Has SARS-CoV-2 been Isolated?

This article will review this contentious issue starting at the outset of the crisis in January 2020. Part of this analysis is based on research conducted in early 2020.

The central question raised in this review is the following: is there reliable evidence provided by the WHO and national  health authorities that the alleged SARS-CoV-2  virus has been isolated/purified  from an “unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient”?

While the alleged virus was initially defined as the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) did not have in its possession details regarding the isolation/purification and identity of  2019-nCoV.

And because details concerning isolation / purification were not available, the WHO decided to “customize” The Real Time Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (rRT-PCR) Test using the alleged “similar” 2003 SARS virus (subsequently renamed SARS-1) as “a point of reference” for detecting genetic fragments of the novel 2019-nCoV.

What this decision entails is that novel 2019-CoV-2 is NOT a novel virus. It was categorized by the Chinese authorities and the WHO as “similar” to the 2003 SARS-CoV as well as to MERS.

2003 SARS-CoV was subsequently renamed SARS-CoV-1.

Read the whole article here:

History: Isolation of the Virus

https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-the-virus-exist-the-sars-cov-2-has-not-been-isolated-biggest-fraud-in-medical-history/5752066
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Wiz

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 03:15:28 PM »
The Triumph of Evil? The Suppression of Ivermectin and HCQ in Support of the COVID Vaccination Catastrophe

The West’s Medical Authorities and Presstitute Media Should be Indicted for Conspiracy to Commit Mass Murder
By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts , September 02, 2021

Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin,

The murderers at West Chester Hospital in Cincinnati would rather patients die than to treat them with Ivermectin.  This is how crazed and brainwashed the Medical establishment is. A judge had to intervene to force the hospital to give Ivermectin treatment to a dying patient.  In America to get competent medical treatment requires wining a court case.

The corrupt public health authorities protecting Big Pharma profits use the excuse that people desperate for Ivermectin but unable to get Ivermectin for humans are harming themselves by taking large doses in formulations for animals.  This, of course, is not a justification for banning the use of doses formulated for people.

Ivermectin Suppressed Covid in Africa where it is used against River Blindness

In an earlier article I pointed out that in malaria-infested countries where the population has traditionally taken HCQ weekly to ward off infection,  Covid cases are rare as HCQ is also a covid preventative and cure.

Now evidence arises from  Japanese researchers that in countries in Africa where Onchocerciasis or River Blindness is endemic, Ivermectin is distributed to the population to prevent or cure infection.  In these countries, there is practically no Covid.

Researchers divided Africa between countries that have Ivermectin programs for control of River Blindness and those that don’t.  The countries without Ivermectin programs had 4.3 times more cases and 5.7 times more Covid deaths despite having a 220,000,000 smaller population.

Read the full article at: https://www.globalresearch.ca/triumph-evil/5754729

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 03:29:59 PM »
While thin on evidence, the article that Wiz posted is quite interesting points to some numbers that seem to be quite correct. It puzzles me why Africa has been so low on infections excluding South Africa to the rest of the world[.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Wiz

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 05:49:17 PM »
The Triumph of Evil? The Suppression of Ivermectin and HCQ in Support of the COVID Vaccination Catastrophe

The West’s Medical Authorities and Presstitute Media Should be Indicted for Conspiracy to Commit Mass Murder

Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin,

My apologies for missing to add after the last sentence above the following very important  Link:   Pointing to Zerohedge site....article.
READ THIS: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ohio-judge-orders-hospital-treat-ventilated-covid-19-patient-ivermectin?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

Any body who used the last link I posted,  must have noticed the missing link. on the Global research post:

Sincere apologies for the mistake which happened because I got a message, at the time of posting,  that my wife's sister, who has done twice the vaccine in Russia, she was just taken to the hospital suffering from the effects of infection by Covid 19.

QUESTION: WE LISTEN TO MOST MEDICAL EXPERTS TELLING US: [/color]

"We must have the Vaccine to protect ourselves from Covid - 19 infection WHY then people get reinfected and  a very large number is dying from it?"

AvHdB as you must know, by now, I always read very carefully any articles that I post here to be accurate,. I have no intention spreading lies, it's waste of my time.

Read the article at  ZeroHedge and you will see why I read  and respect the views of Dr Paul Craig Roberts.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 08:36:25 PM »

The murderers at West Chester Hospital in Cincinnati would rather patients die than to treat them with Ivermectin.  This is how crazed and brainwashed the Medical establishment is. A judge had to intervene to force the hospital to give Ivermectin treatment to a dying patient.  In America to get competent medical treatment requires wining a court case.

The corrupt public health authorities protecting Big Pharma profits use the excuse that people desperate for Ivermectin but unable to get Ivermectin for humans are harming themselves by taking large doses in formulations for animals.  This, of course, is not a justification for banning the use of doses formulated for people.

Ivermectin Suppressed Covid in Africa where it is used against River Blindness

In an earlier article I pointed out that in malaria-infested countries where the population has traditionally taken HCQ weekly to ward off infection,  Covid cases are rare as HCQ is also a covid preventative and cure.

Now evidence arises from  Japanese researchers that in countries in Africa where Onchocerciasis or River Blindness is endemic, Ivermectin is distributed to the population to prevent or cure infection.  In these countries, there is practically no Covid.

Researchers divided Africa between countries that have Ivermectin programs for control of River Blindness and those that don’t.  The countries without Ivermectin programs had 4.3 times more cases and 5.7 times more Covid deaths despite having a 220,000,000 smaller population.

Read the full article at: https://www.globalresearch.ca/triumph-evil/5754729
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Guile

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 08:09:38 AM »
Guess Wiz ain't vaccinated..good luck with that hahahaa :chuckle:

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 06:58:00 PM »

Wiz, suppression of treatments that have been around for years and passed all safety tests are just the tip of the iceberg of the games they are playing with out bodies so they can create more control over us. They aren't even giving people with superior natural immunity an exemption. They want everybody 100% vaccinated with experimental and dangerous vaccines.

Contrary to popular belief, they aren't only pro vaccines. They are creating experimental drugs. Not only will vaccinated people need multiple jabs every year, they will recommend they take two pills daily.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/pfizer-now-developing-twice-day-covid-pill-must-taking-alongside-vaccine/

There's no way to get rid of coronaviruses. They lied to us on many things including getting us to believe herd immunity was possible. Truth is one can be dependent on experimental vaccines and drugs all their lives and never be free of COVID or allow their natural immune system beat the virus which in turn learn to easily beat all variants. Like the many coronaviruses that cause the harmless common cold, we need to beat this coronavirus with our natural immune systems so it too will become harmless. Our governments have other plans. The horrific truth is if many people were told to get into boxcars to be taken to virus protection camps, many would rush to get onto the boxcars.

Two of the most heavily vaccinated countries on earth, Israel and Iceland, had summer outbreaks worse than last winter. With most people being vaccinated, this coming winter will be a nightmare on those with compromised immune systems due to the vaccines.

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/32136
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online Wiz

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 07:45:01 PM »
Wiz, suppression of treatments that have been around for years and passed all safety tests are just the tip of the iceberg of the games they are playing with out bodies so they can create more control over us. They aren't even giving people with superior natural immunity an exemption. They want everybody 100% vaccinated with experimental and dangerous vaccines.

Contrary to popular belief, they aren't only pro vaccines. They are creating experimental drugs. Not only will vaccinated people need multiple jabs every year, they will recommend they take two pills daily.

The mRNA-Experimental Gene-Altering Poisonous Jabs

The house of cards is crumbling. It's is a known fact, that the so-called SARS-CoV-2 "virus" has never been isolated and purified - which logically leads to the conclusion that the entire covid-story - what has been keeping the world in a trauma for the last 18 months - is a huge fraud of biblical proportion, not comparable to anything that has happened - or rather, was done - to humanity in recent history.

Global Research's Correspondent at UN headquarters, New York, Carla Stea, reports on 31 August 2021, that the latest official figures (August 30, 2021) point to 38,488 mRNA vaccine reported and registered deaths in the EU, UK and US (combined) and 6.3 million reported "adverse events".

Although, these are the official figures, they are vastly under-reported. They only represent the figures reported by the official Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in the US, created in 1990, and to those officially reported by the European Medicine Agency (EMA).

According to the CDC's own account, these agencies report under normal circumstances only between 1% and 10% of all cases. And most likely in the covid cases, where reporting is made difficult, even less. In other words, less than 10% of deaths and injuries are reported. For vaccine adverse events approximately one percent of the injuries are registered and reported (according to a study by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc)

Read more here: https://www.globalresearch.ca/disguising-mrna-experimental-gene-altering-poison-jabs-flu-shots/5755033

Make sure you watch the 2 videos.......very revealing of the truth.

tiphat

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 09:57:36 PM »
The conspiracy theorists are up early today.....
Who let the kooks out?

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 01:36:07 AM »
Covid is no scam, unfortunately.

upclose & personal often for me. Thanks to relatives working on the Intensive Care in hospitals.

If you would talk to them , you'd very quickly get that jab.

My niece won't even talk to anti-vaxxers anymore for a very revealing reason:
"What if I start to like them , and then they die of covid, i couldn't handle that"
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Wiz

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 01:53:23 AM »
The conspiracy theorists are up early today.....
Who let the kooks out?

Personally I do not belong to the same school , like you, that existed in the middle ages......who used say:

"Believe and do not search"

I have the time, education, life experience and brains to read and judge by myself.........if what I read, in these articles,  it's true,  propaganda or lies ......as you claim with your comments.

If you, with the manly personality of an AS....... can not read and judge, of what they write, or talk publicly on TV is correct..... than it is your fault.

Nobody forced you or anybody else to read and believe what is stated in the articles....... myself and other people like to have an open discussion but if you do not have the ability to communicate with other people then better go back where you come from!

:biggrin:

Online Wiz

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2021, 04:43:55 AM »
Covid is no scam, unfortunately.

upclose & personal often for me. Thanks to relatives working on the Intensive Care in hospitals.

If you would talk to them , you'd very quickly get that jab.

My niece won't even talk to anti-vaxxers anymore for a very revealing reason:
"What if I start to like them , and then they die of covid, i couldn't handle that"

I am 76 years old and I have lived my life to the full, been through good and many bad times.

At  my age I have plenty of time to read, talk and then make my own mind which things to believe or not.

I have 2 cousins doctors working day and  night at the hospitals, with whom I speak very frequently..... My sister in Law is a nurse, in Russia, was infected and has breathing problems and looks that she will be there for many days........ and hopefully she recuperate.

Personally I have not had the vaccine and have no intention of having it. I keep myself  protected by not mingling with any Tom, Dick and Harry.

I am exempt from wearing a mask...... and last year I went 3 times abroad on holidays as you must know....... so I take things easy..... and the thing that annoys me mostly is that I cannot hold and kiss my grand children, which I visit regularly.

At the end of the day, I have lived my life and I have no intention pushing my lack.

I go out travelling with my car and wife, visiting places in UK south, eating in open restaurant outside and when we meet friends it's mostly in the gardens ...... sitting apart  and not on top of each other.

I take precautions, had some small heard operation, stopped smoking and don't push my luck My friend GP Maria, keeps me in order with frequent phone calls and advice during Sunday lunch at my son's garden .... She told me if I stop smoking after 7-8 years my lungs will be clear and my life will extend to nearly 100 years old.  :thumbsup:

I wash and sanitise my hands several times a day....because as we say in Greece:

The Devil does not take old shits but he is only interested in good people.   :laugh:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2021, 06:26:41 PM »
The mRNA-Experimental Gene-Altering Poisonous Jabs

I'm not sure that claim is true. From the doctors I do follow which are leaders in the vaccine industry, they know from history since the 60's it's impossible to make a coronavirus vaccine due to the amount of injured and dead animals in the lab telling them it's not possible. What are the chances in 3 months every coronavirus vaccine developed is announced "Safe and effective"? The sheeple believe the government doctors and politicians instead of leading experts. But of course the leading experts are censored constantly. For those into critical thinking, which column do you put yourself into?

https://t.me/IvanRaiklin/2042

Geert Vanden Bossche one of the top vaccine experts in the world and former senior PM for epidemics at the Gates Foundation says the vaccine compromises our immunity system, the vaccine is only for one variant and our own immune system handles all variants. Guy in video below explains it for us.

https://t.me/IvanRaiklin/2041

You guys know the Taliban does not vaccinate, wear masks, or social distance yet they were healthy enough to take over an entire country in a matter of days?

Australia continues to go full Totalitarian. Unvaccinated will be denied benefits such as health care. They don't sound like a very caring government to me. This is in store for us if we don't fight back. Those that are complying will make it worse for everybody.

https://t.me/disclosetv/4515

Although vaccines are proving a failure, Fauci and Biden wants everybody to get a booster every 5 months. If you read my last post, Pfizer CEO says they are developing a twice daily pill. Yes, It's not a conspiracy theory, it's true they want to continue to pump multiple experimental vaccines into our bodies yearly and be on drugs everyday.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/biden-and-fauci-discuss-covid-19-booster-shots-every-5-months/

Government wants to implant a COVID microchip in everybody. Of course some are going to claim it's a tracking chip. Our phones can track and record us already.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pentagon-microchip-covid-under-skin

West Virginia governor sounds alarm that they are seeing 26% increase in infections, 28% increase in hospitalizations and 25% increase in deaths of FULLY vaccinated people in the last 8 weeks. With winter coming and our immune systems are at its weakest, lots of people are going to die. Government and media will claim the solution to be is to take a fourth jab and rush those experimental pills into our bodies.

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1434701502728138753?s=20

Watch the videos of full college football stadiums from last weekend. No masks or social distancing. These are in parts of America where they resist the BS the most.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/watch-virginia-tech-crowd-drives-leftist-covid-extremists-crazy-fck-joe-biden-chants-start-video/

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/106878207834526490

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/106878216420399916
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online BC

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 04:00:19 AM »
BillyB,

Although you are quick to blast vaccination efforts that are proven to be safe and are saving many lives every day, you offer no viable, alternative solution.

Doing nothing, or worse, just go get infected is not a viable solution.  Meanwhile, even at current levels of vaccination the US is among the worst off, even the hardest hit among countries with vaccinations underway. The very same things are happening here in the US that many criticized Italy for in their first wave.

https://idahocapitalsun.com/2021/09/07/idaho-forced-to-ration-medical-care-as-hospitals-buckle-under-covid-19/

Ask yourself why.  It's not because of the vaccine, it's because of the complacency and failure to take the basic steps necessary to help stop the spread, and failure to

Italy ha been very stable, with modest loss of life and infections going down.  Regions in hot red zones, zero.  Regions in orange zones, zero.  Regions in the yellow caution zone, one.  The rest of Italy's regions are in the white zone with only normal precautions, use of green passes, and masking required in public indoor venues.  Using the same standards, most, if not all the US would be classified as red or orange zones.  Folks in Italy are working, going to beaches and otherwise enjoying their summer - safely.

It really isn't that difficult at all. It is, however, folks like you that make it so difficult for the US by sowing doubt via mis and disinformation, driven by fallacious arguments.

Online Wiz

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 04:26:34 PM »
BillyB,

Although you are quick to blast vaccination efforts that are proven to be safe and are saving many lives every day, you offer no viable, alternative solution.

Doing nothing, or worse, just go get infected is not a viable solution.  Meanwhile, even at current levels of vaccination the US is among the worst off, even the hardest hit among countries with vaccinations underway. The very same things are happening here in the US that many criticized Italy for in their first wave.

QUESTION: WE LISTEN TO MOST MEDICAL EXPERTS TELLING US:

"We must have the Vaccine to protect ourselves from Covid - 19 infection WHY then people get reinfected and  a very large number is dying from it?"

ila_rendered

Ask yourself why  none of the Vaccine 's for Covid - 19 has acquired  normal licence, yet, like the flu vaccine and others and all of them have only Experimental Licence. for now?

Finally if the Vaccine's are safe why then the companies do not accept responsibility for their product, like all companies who sell products and offer 2 years minimum guarantee, in the world markets. ?

Online BC

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 09:53:43 PM »

In places where there is a high percentage of vaccinations, and people are taking mitigating precautions, infections, hospitalizations and deaths are lower than places where lower percentages of the population are vaccinated and not taking prudent precautions, like in the US.

Ask yourself why  none of the Vaccine 's for Covid - 19 has acquired  normal licence, yet, like the flu vaccine and others and all of them have only Experimental Licence. for now?

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, other vaccines will follow as will approval by EMA.

Finally if the Vaccine's are safe why then the companies do not accept responsibility for their product, like all companies who sell products and offer 2 years minimum guarantee, in the world markets. ?

Because these were the terms agreed upon, and are not unique to COVID vaccines.  For example, in the US a government program exists for supporting folks in rare cases where folks are harmed or die from vaccines.  This program has existed since 1986.  It allows vaccine makers to give the government lower pricing.  Other countries absorb costs in their universal healthcare and social systems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 10:02:38 AM »

The vaccines are failures. ALL of them. Vaccinated people can still get and transmit COVID. Boris Johnsen said the vaccines do not reduce infections or death. Vaccinated people working in nursing homes can still kill the elderly. They lied to us saying being vaccinated will get rid of the disease after we achieve herd immunity. That's not achievable on a respiratory disease with animal reservoirs. Because vaccinated people do not kill the virus, the virus is allowed to live in their bodies turning them into human petri dishes so variants can grow after learning how to defeat vaccine induced defenses.

French Nobel Peace Prize winner and expert in vaccines said the current vaccines can lead to neurological diseases and the problems can be transferred to future generations. What do governments and big business care if we and our future generations die early? They're saving big money from not having to pay out pensions.

https://rumble.com/vhsm3h-nobel-laureate-luc-montagnier-warns-covid-vaccine-may-lead-to-neurodegenera.html

Covid rarely kills healthy people so we shouldn't need to get vaccinated. There are 500lb vaccinated people walking around that governments will give benefits to over those who are unvaccinated, healthy and have natural immunity due to beating COVID already.

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/702

This Plandemic is engineered. Two Australian officials in video below say the measures going on in their country is the way it'll be from now on in the New World Order. Biden said all federal employees must be fully vaccinated if they want to keep their jobs. No exceptions. In 2017 an expensive study conducted by prestigious John Hopkins university learned how people would react and behave towards a novel coronavirus coming out of Asia and the quickly produced vaccines used to treat it. In 2018, Q disclosed big pharma and some vaccines will be used for control and depopulation.

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1553

BillyB,

Of course I offered a solution many times. Don't take vaccines that will hurt your body and kill you prematurely. We've known since the 60's vaccines for coronaviruses aren't possible due to the harm they do to animals. Our natural immune systems can handle for the virus. The only people that should be taking experimental vaccines are the ones close to dying.

Ask yourself why.  It's not because of the vaccine, it's because of the complacency and failure to take the basic steps necessary to help stop the spread, and failure to

It's an attitude like yours that allow governments to implement more control over us. You somehow still believe the lie that vaccines stop the spread. It's making it worse.

Italy ha been very stable, with modest loss of life and infections going down. 

Your summer outbreak was worse than the outbreak last year that scared the world. Wait till winter when the vaccine designed for the Alpha variant can't handle the dozens of other variants that will enter into your body.

It really isn't that difficult at all. It is, however, folks like you that make it so difficult for the US by sowing doubt via mis and disinformation, driven by fallacious arguments.

I'm educated by leading experts in vaccines and you're educated by tv and government doctors who couldn't get a real job in the private sector. 

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is fully approved by the FDA.

No it's not. Read the fine print. Safety studies are still ongoing on the 'approved' vaccine. Also, the 'approved' version is the exact same formula as the unapproved version. Labelling a rushed vaccine 'approved' in less than a year is a scheme by the government which allows private businesses to mandate their employees and even customers to be vaccinated.

Watch how a healthy body with treatments that been around for years and passed all safety tests work on beating COVID.

https://gab.com/SomeBitchIKnow/posts/106892487964701137

Online BC

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2021, 07:00:53 AM »

Your summer outbreak was worse than the outbreak last year that scared the world. Wait till winter when the vaccine designed for the Alpha variant can't handle the dozens of other variants that will enter into your body.

You fail again to connect the dots.  Last summer, a variety of mitigation efforts were underway. Today, most have been lifted.  Despite a rise in cases, and deaths numbering in the 50's per day, it is nowhere near what would be expected without a vaccine.  The data does not support your wild theories and unfounded exaggerations.

I'm educated by leading experts in vaccines and you're educated by tv and government doctors who couldn't get a real job in the private sector. 

None of your experts is working on nor have provided any data to back up their opinions.  Your appeal to authority blocks your ability to reason.  What you believe is what you want to hear.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is fully approved by the FDA.

No it's not. Read the fine print. Safety studies are still ongoing on the 'approved' vaccine. Also, the 'approved' version is the exact same formula as the unapproved version. Labelling a rushed vaccine 'approved' in less than a year is a scheme by the government which allows private businesses to mandate their employees and even customers to be vaccinated.

Safety studies are ongoing for many of the meds we take every day.  I provided a few examples in the past, where certain studies were not done, or not completed,but you continue to ignore the obvious.

Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is fully approved.  Others will follow in due time.

Online Wiz

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2021, 10:58:20 AM »
Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is fully approved.  Others will follow in due time.

Did you mean VIAGRA that was fully approved?

Did you also, by chance noticed , while reading the various articles posted here, that a high ranking officer previously working for the FDA is now working for Pfizer?

If the Vaccines were safe can you please tell me why many governments imposing to their Medical staff unpaid leave if they did not have done the vaccine, including US, UK, Greece etc. In Greece 6000 Medical  staff  lost their job and are in Unpaid leave?
Sorry I do not read news about Italy.

ONLY DICTATORS Behave like that and I have lived under a dictatorship before moving to UK.

100 million Americans affected: Biden to mandate ALL EMPLOYERS with over 100 workers to require Covid jab or weekly tests

https://www.rt.com/usa/534418-biden-mandate-workers-covid-vaccines/

Online BC

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2021, 11:26:19 AM »
Wiz,

Don't fall into the same reading comprehension deficit as BillyB

Suggest you review https://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,28644.msg525340.html#msg525340

and related posts.

https://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,28644.msg525357.html#msg525357

Online Guile

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2021, 12:10:45 PM »
if Wiz thinks it's a scam wait until someone he knows, a friend or family member gets covid. then see what happens.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2021, 01:17:12 PM »
There's something of which I am sure. When we get around to assessing what happened and how we, as various societies around the world, dealt with the ongoing pandemic there will be many hard lessons to be learned.

I think that very few of our leaders have had malign intent but a lack of consistency and courage when under fire has led to outcomes that will be with us for a long time.

Billy Wiz and their ilk will bear their burden for longer than most of us and probably carry their new found delusions with them into other areas of their lives and dealings with experts and authorities for the rest of their lives.

When something similar happens in future, I hope that at the very least, leaders are able to manage a little more consistency in action and messaging.

It is clear that many people have been confused past their level of comprehension. As a result they have tended to cling to sweetly formed and comforting words and ideas from charlatans.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Wiz

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 04:13:50 PM »
Wiz,

Don't fall into the same reading comprehension deficit as BillyB

Suggest you review https://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,28644.msg525340.html#msg525340

and related posts.

https://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,28644.msg525357.html#msg525357

BC

As I explained to Markje on the 7/09/2021 on my post 1712, I have plenty of time to read,  understand the various posts and also and I made my position very clear.

The more I read about the Pandemic and the vaccines it become more clear that the whole situation it's very suspicious about the role of the big Pharma. For now I will continue reading and bring to your attention various articles.

Andrewfi.

I bow to your superior knowledge and intellect on such important subjects , like vaccines... etc. but despite all the successes in your life, it appears that you still have not found the real Diamond in your dirty barrel!

Myself I will continue reading and posting anything I find it interesting for general public.!

tiphat

Online Wiz

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2021, 04:14:22 PM »
COVID Vax Ingredients Exposed
Graphene, Nanometals, PEG and Parasites

Published on 31 August 2021

> THE STORY:Want to know what's really in the 4 main COVID fake-vaccines? This scientist investigated them and published his results.

>THE IMPLICATIONS:This scientific and precise analysis demonstrates the complete and utter toxicity of the experimental COVID non-vaccine drug. People need to know this before putting this stuff into their bloodstream.

COVID vax ingredients have been revealed by a science team led by Dr. Robert O. Young.

Young has done great work since the start of the scamdemic by pointing out that COVID is a collection of symptoms caused by pathological blood coagulation or blood clotting, and not caused by a virus, since SARS-CoV-2 (like HIV)it is a virus that has never been purified, isolated and proven to exist.

Now, in a bombshell revelation, Young and his team have used advanced microscopy and other analytical techniques to inspect the contents of the 4 major COVID non-vaccines going around – Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson – and documented truly shocking discoveries. They found graphene oxide, nanometals, PEG (polyethylene glycol) and even (in the case of the Pfizer fake-vaccine) parasites! Young writes that he utilized “instrumentation includ[ing] Optical Microscopy, Bright–Field Microscopy, pHase Contrast Microscopy, Dark–Field Microscopy, UV absorbance and Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy, X–ray Diffractometer, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance instruments” to verify the contents of the fake-vaccines. Young is very open about his work and methods so the scientific world can easily set up experiments to test reproducibility.

Read more at : https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-vax-ingredients-exposed-graphene-nano-metals-parasites/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Australian+Officials+Again+Announce+a+New+World+Order