The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD
« on: July 27, 2021, 03:30:10 PM »
AS CLAIMED BY MANY DATING AGENCIES SITES

I will never claim that I know everything about relationships and women but I have had some experiences in life and I can only blame my self for a lot of things and mistakes that I have made in the past! I have been around these boards for a few years and visited Ukraine and Russia a few times and have met few of them so I will not sugar coat my experiences with them.

Most Russian women are slim, very attractive, stubborn, possessive, jealous, highly opinionated and outspoken. They know all and never answer a straight question with a simple yes or no but reply with another question. They avoid admitting mistakes or take responsibility for their actions and will always transfer this responsibility to you. They never say please and thank you until you train them and of course very rarely apologise. They are frugal with money and house proud.

Despite their assimilation in our Western cultures and norms, most if not all try to exert total control in a man’s contact with other people and persons that he can talk, and females are excluded from your circle of friends, no matter of their status Platonic or otherwise.

I have never experienced such control in my life with all my previous relationships, until I started a relationship with a Russian woman. I have been very happy with my ex-wife and ex-partner (both British) regarding this matter and found very difficult to accept such excessive control egging to suffocation.

No I don't talk about total freedom but I personally think that such huge control is not a good element in any relationship from wherever the woman comes from. I have heard of many men here in the UK married to FSU women, the same complain and that they are very unhappy about it. One thing to remember is that they will always go to your past history and remind you frequently and will never let you forget any mistakes you have made in the past!

Whenever I tried to find common ground and make common decisions to whom we can talk, very soon I found the ground shifting again and the direction of Total control re-appearing. I should have trusted my instinct more and listen to the advice of other people, had the courage to bail when that instinct told me it was time to exit stage. What grief I could have saved!

I don't think it can be stated strong enough that if something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't and you shouldn't spend any time, whatsoever, trying to figure out the what, why or how of the situation and how to make it work and hope to find happiness.

Don't allow yourself to start making excuses for a Russian Woman's poor and unreasonable behaviour by rationalizing to yourself (or with other guys) that such behaviour occurred because of "different culture" or "different background" or "maybe there was a language issue."

Those who have made this venture into the wilds of an unknown such as international courtship have all been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I was advised, many times, but didn't listen, from people who have been trough this endeavour that the best course of action is to just move on.

Don't get me wrong because there are many Russian women diamonds out there but you have to dig hard and deep to find one.

I have found my rough Russian Diamond and I am still  .. married to her!

:) :) :)

PS: Note: I posted this post back in January 2010 on another board and I just wonder what is the experience and views, 11 years later, of most married members here?
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
Re: RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 03:45:10 PM »

Don't get me wrong because there are many Russian women diamonds out there but you have to dig hard and deep to find one.

I have found my rough Russian Diamond and I am still  .. married to her!

Credit to you sir, you faceted and polished you diamond.

tiphat
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online BC

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 06:23:58 PM »

PS: Note: I posted this post back in January 2010 on another board and I just wonder what is the experience and views, 11 years later, of most married members here?

Marriage, regardless of nationality, is a lot of work for both partners to move from a rocket-paced, emotionally stressed situation, filled with changes and flux to equilibrium.

Will be celebrating our 20th this year.

IMO, most that embark on this MOB quest (for lack of a better term), face a lot more headwind than marrying a woman back home.  Expectations are high, with resources and time to pull it off low.  Trying to cut corners, as most do, increases the risks exponentially.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 11:45:13 PM »
Exactly today, is my 11-year-anniversary.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online BC

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 11:49:12 PM »
Congratulations to you both, Markje!!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 12:37:29 AM »

Marriage, regardless of nationality, is a lot of work for both partners to move from a rocket-paced, emotionally stressed situation, filled with changes and flux to equilibrium.

Will be celebrating our 20th this year.

IMO, most that embark on this MOB quest (for lack of a better term), face a lot more headwind than marrying a woman back home.  Expectations are high, with resources and time to pull it off low.  Trying to cut corners, as most do, increases the risks exponentially.

Hello BC and nice to see you are still keeping an eye.... on these boards.

Congrats for your 20 years....... Tanti aouguri per la sua familia. (My Italian are a bit rusty now.....as I do not use them at all and I miss the San Remo Festival of the 1970 -72 years that I visited with my EX British wife!

Totally agree with your comments......and I must add that today it must be nearly impossible to travel with all these restrictions and additional expenses. My wife went to visit mama in Russia and is coming back tonight. It has taken her 3 days to sort out all these tests........so she can travel back home .... As about the costs ......  now have sky rocketed  with all these additional expensive tests.

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 12:46:32 AM »

You are only a young boy Mark...... and

Congratulations and my best wishes to you and your wife for your 11 year's  Anniversary!  :thumbsup:

We celebrated our 13 years on the 14 June! and 2 weeks later she went to Russia.....LOL

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2021, 01:14:29 AM »

Congrats on your anniversary!

Russian women can be tough and stubborn but if a guy is strong, they'll soften up.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2021, 02:23:55 AM »
Congratulations to you both.
It’s a shame we don’t see any new couples joining the club now.

Online BC

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2021, 03:59:08 AM »

Hello BC and nice to see you are still keeping an eye.... on these boards.

Congrats for your 20 years....... Tanti aouguri per la sua familia. (My Italian are a bit rusty now.....as I do not use them at all and I miss the San Remo Festival of the 1970 -72 years that I visited with my EX British wife!

Totally agree with your comments......and I must add that today it must be nearly impossible to travel with all these restrictions and additional expenses. My wife went to visit mama in Russia and is coming back tonight. It has taken her 3 days to sort out all these tests........so she can travel back home .... As about the costs ......  now have sky rocketed  with all these additional expensive tests.

Thanks Wiz :)  My wife and kids returning from RU as well in a week.  Tests before the flight and 10 days isolation after arrival.  Guess I'll be doing the shopping for that time.. ugh..

Glad to see things are going good with you and your wife as well!  Enjoy :)

Offline Wiz

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 02:37:04 PM »
Thanks Wiz :)  My wife and kids returning from RU as well in a week.  Tests before the flight and 10 days isolation after arrival.  Guess I'll be doing the shopping for that time.. ugh..

Glad to see things are going good with you and your wife as well!  Enjoy :)

Wife  is arriving in 2 hours time at Heathrow (so I am going to move after 1 hour and normally it takes me about 30-35 minutes drive there ......) Any how... rules are slightly different than yours.

Wife works for the local county council and she had to have the vaccine last March and every week she has the test, so going out was not a problem....... but still she had to have a test before going out......to prove she was negative to be accepted on the flight! The official Negative free test record.....was not acceptable......... (bloody Government crooks) £60 pounds down the drain. Coming back she had another test in Russia.....to be able to board.....not sure how much she paid to have the Russian certificate... I think something like £10. This was done on Monday morning.

Meanwhile she booked a test for the 2nd day after arrival and this company did not confirm back until today......so I asked her to book another test with another company yesterday so she can complete the Passenger Locator Form......get the reference and she paid another £60 ......

Well today she received a message from the 1st company that they booked her test.... and charged her the £70  pounds....... well yesterday I called this company several times to ask what happened to the confirmation for test......but they had an answering machine......

Well bad news for them.....Already disputed their charge with Visa company and they will find out pretty soon the bad news. No lock-down for wife....... in the UK.   As about shopping I have no problem doing it myself ...... and also cooking lunch or dinner.

Well must finish now.....and get ready to go to the airport...... Wish you a good welcome and luck for the family and not much problems like here.......

PS: It just started raining very heavily for my luck.....Good welcome to Hanna.... LOL

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2021, 02:51:20 PM »
Women are tough in every country. Traveling any distance increases the challenge.
Language and culture adds another challenge. Best in the world is only advertising.
One might argue FSU has a large amount of pretty ladies. Easy not likely.

For those who search if they learn plan and do it more right than wrong, then success can be yours.
Marriage always comes with risk of challenge and or even divorce, no 100% with any couple
when it comes to relationships.

I know many say marriage / relationships are work, it better be a labour of love LOL.
For me I don't beleive it should be work. People are inherently different, finding someone
who compliments your life as you should  theirs and having simliar goals to me is the key.

I am happy to say we are coming up on 8 years and still happy and all is good :)

There is nothing permanent except change.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2021, 03:24:00 PM »
For those who search if they learn plan and do it more right than wrong,
then success can be yours. Marriage always comes with risk of challenge
and or even divorce, no 100% with any couple when it comes to relationships.

I am happy to say we are coming up on 8 years and still happy and all is good :)

It only took me 9 years to find my Angel Eyes, totally worth it. I think we've
been married for 7 years in November? Not worth it to ask  ;D
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline yankee

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 05:05:11 PM »
For those who search if they learn plan and do it more right than wrong,
then success can be yours. Marriage always comes with risk of challenge
and or even divorce, no 100% with any couple when it comes to relationships.

It only took me 9 years to find my Angel Eyes, totally worth it. I think we've
been married for 7 years in November? Not worth it to ask  ;D

My wife and I first met in 2005 and got married 3 years later. In 2014 I was forced to retire due to a chronic neurological disease ( thanks Vietnam war; agent orange).  In spite or all this we are still very much in love.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2021, 04:56:23 AM »
Congratulations to you both.
It’s a shame we don’t see any new couples joining the club now.

More people searching for a MOB today but less getting married.. Most are full of bullshit, most have no money and lots more have problems inside the head , I mean if you have been living with mama till your 50 and mama suggests it is about time you find yourself "A Russian bride son" what possible chance have you?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2021, 09:02:46 AM »

More people searching for a MOB today but less getting married.. Most are full of bullshit, most have no money and lots more have problems inside the head , I mean if you have been living with mama till your 50 and mama suggests it is about time you find yourself "A Russian bride son" what possible chance have you?

The punters without social skills have always outnumbered the normal men
in this game. 80% have always been keyboard Romeos. You have your fingertips
on the pulse of the industry and are better able to see trends better than I, but
there was never a time when old reclusive men who lived in their mothers
basement didn't write 20 year old hotties a thousand miles out of their
league about threesomes.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Wiz

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2021, 09:15:06 AM »

on the pulse of the industry and are better able to see trends better than I, but
league about threesomes.

Hi Billy........ what was the nickname our friend from Anti (Forgot her name?).... named you  because of your social skills?

:laugh:  tiphat

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »

league about threesomes.
There’s one such fella across the road in the other place who sort of fits the bill.  :ROFL:

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 09:47:54 AM »

Hi Billy........ what was the nickname our friend from Anti (Forgot her name?).... named you  because of your social skills?

:laugh:  tiphat

I had a number of fans from there, I am too busy living the dream to
worry about them anymore.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2021, 04:22:31 AM »

league about threesomes.

I would say probably 1 in 50 daters are normal guys..but that is not just the case with dating alone , it is just the general public.. I do not really like the general public even my wife said to me the other day "You do not like many people"  :laugh: I used to meet up with some daters some times and a few nice people, but I do not do that anymore.. and try to have nothing to do with daters in any way thanks.. I just give a dating service as I see I give exactly 100% what daters want which is generally lots of women in a scam free environment, as far as I am concerned job done.. no need for any communication and there should be nothing daters need to ask, I do not need to spend time answering stupid questions. Im not sure how I will manage the Tours side of things at the moment when it comes to the general public.. I also do not need stupid people asking stupid questions, will probably have to find someone else to do that side of things .. best Im kept away from them.. :laugh:

My parents used to have a holiday house attached to their last house with a book to write your comments in at the end of your stay.. comments like :

"The butter dish did not match the plates"

" There was 15 spoons and only 14 knifes"

"The sun never got to shine in the garden windows"

" There was 2 weeds on the garden path"

And so on..It is not just dating.. it is everything to do with the general public .. 90% of the general public are either stupid or like to cause problems over stupid questions.. ;D

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 02:09:11 PM »
Steve there is no shortage of stupid, actually I think it is breeding and growing
at an uncontrollable rate LOL. This should be good for the online dating world.
I expect business will be booming :)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 03:04:38 PM »
I would say probably 1 in 50 daters are normal guys.

That is a horrible ratio of bad to good for the ladies to choose from. If a guy has his sh!t together, he'll have many women attracted to him.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2021, 03:59:53 AM »
I would say probably 1 in 50 daters are normal guys.

That is a horrible ratio of bad to good for the ladies to choose from. If a guy has his sh!t together, he'll have many women attracted to him.

The crazy thing is most guys signed up could be married 10 times over.. they just do not do it.. to busy going from one women to the next.. then they think a better option comes along so they drop the last one.. this goes on for years and years.. and generally the women are never good enough there is always a better option on the horizon some super model just waiting to be rescued by some poor man who can just afford a pair of slippers for himself. I also spent about 6 years going from women to women, country to country ..meeting different women every month, but it was just something new at the time and some fun I was not looking for a wife.. but obviously the time comes when you just cant keep doing it and need to settle down..Every week we got members coming back who originally signed up 10 years ago.. 8 years ago and so on.. probably divorced .. re married and trying again..

Offline sailor291

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 07:48:29 AM »

league about threesomes.

I would say probably 1 in 50 daters are normal guys..but that is not just the case with dating alone , it is just the general public.. I do not really like the general public even my wife said to me the other day "You do not like many people"  :laugh: I used to meet up with some daters some times and a few nice people, but I do not do that anymore.. and try to have nothing to do with daters in any way thanks.. I just give a dating service as I see I give exactly 100% what daters want which is generally lots of women in a scam free environment, as far as I am concerned job done.. no need for any communication and there should be nothing daters need to ask, I do not need to spend time answering stupid questions. Im not sure how I will manage the Tours side of things at the moment when it comes to the general public.. I also do not need stupid people asking stupid questions, will probably have to find someone else to do that side of things .. best Im kept away from them.. :laugh:

My parents used to have a holiday house attached to their last house with a book to write your comments in at the end of your stay.. comments like :

"The butter dish did not match the plates"

" There was 15 spoons and only 14 knifes"

"The sun never got to shine in the garden windows"

" There was 2 weeds on the garden path"

And so on..It is not just dating.. it is everything to do with the general public .. 90% of the general public are either stupid or like to cause problems over stupid questions.. ;D

Try being in law enforcement for 25 years as I did.  You will find out very quickly just how stupid people really are. 

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2021, 09:04:06 AM »
Try being in law enforcement for 25 years as I did.  You will find out very quickly just how stupid the majority of people really are.

Sorry needed to refine the above. As I have observed and Danchik commented why wear a mask if you are alone in a car?

We are moving away from the credit to Wiz and his initial post. I think Shakespeare stated something like 'though the this was madness there was method in it.'
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration