The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: BLM Worked a treat!  (Read 497 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
BLM Worked a treat!
« on: April 19, 2021, 11:42:44 AM »
Great news in BLM worked out fine.. so it looks like most of them will be receiving a monthly payment from the US government for problems their ancestors suffered.. :laugh:

More reason for lots of them to spend less time searching for a job.. free cocaine cash each month coming soon..

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/521472-slavery-reparations-political-ploy/

So Im wondering how many Brits can claim compensation from Italy for being enslaved to the Roman Empire..  :laugh:  Surely your entitled to something ..

https://www.worldhistory.biz/ancient-history/55017-slavery-in-roman-britain.html

So now people need to start ELM English lives matter.. :ROFL: :thumbsup:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: BLM Worked a treat!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 12:06:36 PM »
Good One!
 :laugh:   :ROFL:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 06:25:17 PM »
While I have often thought M. Walters a light weight, there seems to growing calls for her censure or perhaps removal for her her most recent comments made in Minneapolis.

At some point she will become a liability to the Democratic party. She seems to be in a rush to reach that moment.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 04:20:11 AM »
Even better still ..

When you're a bank robber, rapist you carry a gun around with you, you never worked in your life, your basically a thug!

What happens when you get killed by a cop ? https://uk.yahoo.com/news/derek-chauvin-found-guilty-george-210713288.html

1. The president calls your parents up.

2. The Vice President calls your parents up.

3. They name a Square after you.

4. Your sponging family get millions in compensation..

:laugh:

If I had been the copper I would of shot him in the head straight away let alone kneeling on him..Probably would of spent the evening visiting the rest of the family also and putting a hole in their heads also..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!