The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 11 Ukrainian women arrested in Dubai according to Ukrainian Consulate  (Read 970 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20

Okay they were nude. There's photo and video evidence in the link below.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/nude-dubai-models-identified-along-with-raunchy-photos/
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: 11 Ukrainian women arrested in Dubai according to Ukrainian Consulate
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 12:57:24 AM »

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/nude-dubai-models-identified-along-with-raunchy-photos/

Public nudity is forbidden in most countries. but Dubai does have some harsh sentences on that one!
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Texan77

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 08:31:41 AM »
If that is not so freaking rich Russian. Hire a bunch Ukraine girls and take them some place and photograph them nude. Now he probably leaves the girls there while he gets out prison goes home. Then you guys say we USAians are bad sex tourist.   

The best one is hire a bunch of Ukrainian workers to build a high rise then promise them money when the when the building completes. When the building is done not pay the workers so they stupid rich and hire you son to walk dog. Then the Russian courts support the builder and says they do not have to pay workers.

You you can make table scrape from the rich in Russia.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 04:30:51 PM »
While I am uncertain about specific details the event seems to be a poor copy of S. Tunick.

In fact in 2007 he did an 'installation' in Amsterdam. While usually thousands of people (nude) he did a small scale event in front of Google's headquarters a few years back.

Below some links to assist the curious.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/spencer-tunick-astor-place-1561306

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 12:17:41 AM »
If that is not so freaking rich Russian. Hire a bunch Ukraine girls and take them some place and photograph them nude. Now he probably leaves the girls there while he gets out prison goes home. Then you guys say we USAians are bad sex tourist.   

The best one is hire a bunch of Ukrainian workers to build a high rise then promise them money when the when the building completes. When the building is done not pay the workers so they stupid rich and hire you son to walk dog. Then the Russian courts support the builder and says they do not have to pay workers.

Were you on something when you penned this???

It seems that the guy who organized and paid for this to happen is Ukrainian, currently residing in the US, unless you know any different..

As far as people not getting paid for work in construction, that's long in the past as far as I'm aware, nowadays no-one is stupid enough to work without money, probably except Ukrainians..  :laugh:

The info that I have regarding large construction projects, the companies much prefer to employ Turks, as they are good conscientious workers, do a good job, but mostly because they are not lazy..

Your anti-Russian rhetoric should be based upon actual up-to-date facts, otherwise you may make yourself look rather silly... tiphat
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Brian275

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 02:13:58 PM »

Yeah, I kind of figured they were Ukrainian when Russia announced that none of the women arrested were Russians. The women looked 'typically East Slavic', and I dont think its likely they were Belarussian lol. Statistically speaking it was unlikely, save for maybe 1 or two of them.

Im just surprised that ALL the models arrested were Ukrainian. As Ukrainians & Russians pretty much run in the same circles, when living/traveling abroad. Especially those who are "models", Im sure.

Also, they should respect the culture they're in. Im sure these specific Ukrainians are always talking about how people should respect Ukraine when visiting it. I.E. not calling it "Russia", waving the Russian flag, dismissing the Holodomor, etc. Not even calling it "THE Ukraine". So, respect UAE's wishes, as well. Its not that hard. And, I am sure the vast majority of Ukrainians DO. Its a shame these models do not.

Offline Brian275

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2021, 02:17:07 PM »

Maybe a rich Russian would do this. But, lets be honest though, a rich Ukrainian would do the same thing. Even to their own people, yes.

Offline 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 12:25:53 PM »
Public nudity is forbidden in most countries. but Dubai does have some harsh sentences on that one!

Couldn't they argue that they were indoors?

This is Jumeirah Beach in Dubai

I don't understand why they wouldn't photograph it somewhere less
risky.

Here is Irakli beach in Bulgaria

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uFwlgjlykb4/U8BasDBzvoI/AAAAAAAAKHs/jV9b0GvzSi0/s1600/images+%252811%2529.jpg

https://stylux.net/magazine/en/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/04/girl-2669890_960_720.jpg

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 01:53:18 PM »
I don't understand why they wouldn't photograph it somewhere less risky.

Because the (perceived or actual) 'risk' of exhibitionism adds to the eroticism of the photography.  :coffeeread:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 05:25:48 PM »
The young women have returned to Ukraine, minus member who contracted COVID. It also seems the photographer is still being held in detention.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration