The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Guile and Steve Chatting  (Read 1605 times)

Online Guile

Re: Guile and Steve Chatting
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2021, 12:22:47 PM »

Moby has left so I figured you could be the next subject for my attention.. :knit:

I got a former homeless guy hounding me for money..great.  :chuckle: :chuckle:

If you actually spent some time learning investing you could do it yourself. Well man no point chatting with you further.  Time to put you on ignore. see ya around kiddo.  :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2021, 12:30:20 PM »

You should try visiting Dorset in the UK lots of very very very wealthy people who can't spell very well in fact many still just put a x.. So your definition of being smart AND rich is having good grammar  :laugh:  You need to get out a bit more often..

Dorset?

Who on earth would bother to go there. I lived in London and worked in the finance sector.  If you want real wealth go head on over to Monaco where the ultra rich use as a tax shelter.  I know a good charter jet service.

You say you make so much money yet keep asking if I have mansions.  I gotta wonder if you're fudging your numbers.  :chuckle: :chuckle:

I don't say I make millions mate.. You got your wires mixed up.. I do pretty well though..and yes it would = the top 5% in the Uk.. You do not need to be super rich to be in the top 5% its just about 80k .  BUT I don't spend my time telling everyone about my trips on private jets, living the high life , dating super models, having personal contacts in the Kremlin , being a financial Whizz kid and so on.. that is the difference between me and you.. your just full of shit like those financial advisors with he cheap suits or expensive suits on tick..

its all I have to say on the matter.. :8)

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Guile

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2021, 12:34:57 PM »
sweet the ignore function works tiphat

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2021, 02:06:37 PM »
Wow, I guess I didn't realize until reading through this thread that RUA is graced by a couple of high-rollers.  :laugh:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2021, 10:10:42 PM »

You should try visiting Dorset in the UK lots of very very very wealthy people who can't spell very well in fact many still just put a x.. So your definition of being smart AND rich is having good grammar  :laugh:  You need to get out a bit more often..

Dorset?

Who on earth would bother to go there. I lived in London and worked in the finance sector.  If you want real wealth go head on over to Monaco where the ultra rich use as a tax shelter.  I know a good charter jet service.

You say you make so much money yet keep asking if I have mansions.  I gotta wonder if you're fudging your numbers.  :chuckle: :chuckle:

I don't say I make millions mate.. You got your wires mixed up.. I do pretty well though..and yes it would = the top 5% in the Uk.. You do not need to be super rich to be in the top 5% its just about 80k .  BUT I don't spend my time telling everyone about my trips on private jets, living the high life , dating super models, having personal contacts in the Kremlin , being a financial Whizz kid and so on.. that is the difference between me and you.. your just full of shit like those financial advisors with he cheap suits or expensive suits on tick..

https://www.bing.com/search?q=what+it+the+top+5+per+cent+in+the+USA&form=PRNWSR&ocid=msedgntp&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&refig=dd3022b73c90419a942e6803fcde0079&sp=-1&pq=what+it+the+top+5+per+cent+in+the+usa&sc=1-37&qs=n&sk=&cvid=dd3022b73c90419a942e6803fcde0079

Top 5 percent mean annual household income: $475,827 in USA. I did not realize the UK was so poor.  You would have to make something close to 80,000 to be in the top five per cent in Ukraine.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 02:27:01 AM »

Dorset?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=what+it+the+top+5+per+cent+in+the+USA&form=PRNWSR&ocid=msedgntp&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&refig=dd3022b73c90419a942e6803fcde0079&sp=-1&pq=what+it+the+top+5+per+cent+in+the+usa&sc=1-37&qs=n&sk=&cvid=dd3022b73c90419a942e6803fcde0079

Top 5 percent mean annual household income: $475,827 in USA. I did not realize the UK was so poor.  You would have to make something close to 80,000 to be in the top five per cent in Ukraine.

It is not so much in the UK 70-80 Grand  https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/top-five-percent-salary-uk-wealth-tax-rich-average-a9213406.html

And what can you do with that not a lot in the UK .. Yes most are poor in the Uk by the time you paid all your indirect taxes you don't have much left  :chuckle: Another thing in the UK is people like to think they are well off but in fact they have nothing but debt.. you need to be in the top 1% before you actually have anything.

You have cheap houses in the US though nearly give away prices for a nice place in Florida , a middle class person from the US would have a bit of a task selling up and relocating to the UK .. it would be a swap for a place in the sun with a swimming pool to a 2up 2 down semi detached with 15 square meter rooms and a loo 3ft x 4ft..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 06:23:58 AM »
Wow, I guess I didn't realize until reading through this thread that RUA is graced by a couple of high-rollers.  :laugh:

There are, and they are not flaunting their good fortunes.  considering the costs of importing a foreign loved one, I'd say most of the succesful ones are at least above-average well-off.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2021, 09:45:32 AM »

There are, and they are not flaunting their good fortunes.  considering the costs of importing a foreign loved one, I'd say most of the succesful ones are at least above-average well-off.
The others are just off  :laugh:
There is nothing permanent except change.

Registration