The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Guile and Steve Chatting  (Read 1584 times)

Online Guile

Guile and Steve Chatting
« on: February 28, 2021, 05:57:30 PM »
Steveboy do you make enough money on your sites to earn a normal living? Real question. With the proliferation of social media sites where you can message girls directly it's pretty easy to find someone.

Just go on VK and blast out 100 messages. 90% may ignore you or tell you to bugger off but there's always a few who will respond in kind. If you speak some Russian and send them a voice message you get a better response.   

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Guile and Steve Chatting
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 12:02:49 AM »
Steveboy do you make enough money on your sites to earn a normal living? Real question. With the proliferation of social media sites where you can message girls directly it's pretty easy to find someone.

Just go on VK and blast out 100 messages. 90% may ignore you or tell you to bugger off but there's always a few who will respond in kind. If you speak some Russian and send them a voice message you get a better response.

I think I do maybe you could help me decide! Well if I returned to the Uk I would be in the top 5 % of earners. I got two small studios here paid for in cash.. I paid about 100k in the last 18 months towards our new home which is a business class apartment on the river, that's mine also paid outright in another 18 months .Ohh made about 70K on that in the last 18 months.. mmmm Ohh yea I put a little money into our new business venture ....what else do you need to know to help you decide ?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 12:44:38 AM »
The problem is Guille you just don't know anything whatsoever about dating or the dating business.. In fact im not sure you know anything about anything other than giving your advice on how you think things are.. :laugh:   Of course I maybe wrong! maybe you drive around in a Bentley and have several mansions scattered all over the world? But I do not think so..

As for dating I can tell you for 1000% I got a couple of very profitable web sites in fact more profitable than you can imagine..I got members on my sites who have been paying for over a decade cos they know there is no better place to be..pay pay pay pay as they say you "Pay for what you get"

So tell us all about yourself? Your always hanging about with young beauties (So you say) Your always hanging about with the super rich.. (So you say). Where are your mansions? Where is your young stunning beauty?

Online Guile

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 07:03:06 AM »
You got guys paying for 10 years and still haven't found a woman?  100k from a dating site?  Not bad.  If I see the financial statements I'll believe it.  :chuckle:

I thought you are married, why are you interested in which Russian girls I know?  Besides they are too young for you. ;D

There is a Chinese phrase called 富二代.  The rich 2nd generation. Don't worry about what's in my wallet.  If I told you who I worked for in Russia you would be astonished.  So better to just keeping working on your dating site.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 07:34:50 AM »
You got guys paying for 10 years and still haven't found a woman?  100k from a dating site?  Not bad.  If I see the financial statements I'll believe it.  :chuckle:

I thought you are married, why are you interested in which Russian girls I know?  Besides they are too young for you. ;D

There is a Chinese phrase called 富二代.  The rich 2nd generation. Don't worry about what's in my wallet.  If I told you who I worked for in Russia you would be astonished.  So better to just keeping working on your dating site.

Yeah you work for Vlad and the bank of Russia..  :laugh:  I will look out for you next time Im around the Kremlin I guess you will be in the black Sudan with the blue light flashing... :Zzzzsleep:

Online Guile

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 08:39:22 AM »

Yeah you work for Vlad and the bank of Russia..  :laugh:  I will look out for you next time Im around the Kremlin I guess you will be in the black Sudan with the blue light flashing... :Zzzzsleep:

You are closer to the truth than you think  :-X

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 08:43:46 AM »
A man has been in an Uber Black in close proximity to the Kremlin?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Guile

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 08:56:22 AM »
I'd post the photos if not for confidentiality. My friends have seen it. I was working for someone so close to Putin they share DNA. You can believe it or not I don't really care.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 08:57:20 AM »

You are closer to the truth than you think  :-X

Hasn't done much good for you then mate has it! They never sent a private jet to collect you and bring you to Russia I presume a person such as yourself does not even require a visa? Just a nod and a wink to Vlad and you'r in..... What you doing in the US now then eating crappy hamburgers...and what are you doing on this forum so much? Surely you have no time being a member of the international jet set..young women.. caviar.. cigars.. private chats to Vlad.. did you know there are no borders or lock downs for the jet set..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 09:01:51 AM »
I'd post the photos if not for confidentiality. My friends have seen it. I was working for someone so close to Putin they share DNA. You can believe it or not I don't really care.

Here we go mate here a medal for you..

Online Guile

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 09:06:25 AM »
Speaking of private jets.... :plane: For someone who supposedly runs a successful dating site you sure are quite interested in some stranger's life. Why is that? Be content and don't envy others.

In Russia if you have money and power you can get whatever you want.  In the world for that matter. 

Online Guile

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2021, 09:07:51 AM »

Here we go mate here a medal for you..

Jealous much?  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: 

Online Guile

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 09:13:18 AM »
I got no beef with you Steveboy.  You can ask my Russian colleagues if you want to confirm what I say.  Or just go bother Moby on his Facebook, you like to do that alot.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2021, 09:26:33 AM »
I got no beef with you Steveboy.  You can ask my Russian colleagues if you want to confirm what I say.  Or just go bother Moby on his Facebook, you like to do that alot.

I thought that was your job?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Guile

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2021, 09:31:28 AM »
Pretty hard to do when he's banned here wouldn't you say?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 11:14:35 AM »
Pretty hard to do when he's banned here wouldn't you say?

Captain Obvious amazing observation.

My thinking was you were going to hunt him down on FB (FaceBook).
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2021, 11:39:29 AM »

Its ok I like some fun.. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2021, 11:40:38 AM »

Its ok I like some fun.. 

Yeah Im in Moscow the weekend where about's do they hang about Sat nights  ;D

Online Guile

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2021, 12:01:56 PM »
hey that's pretty funny! shame your English skills aren't up to par.  who's "Guille"?

For a guy who's a supposed top 5% earner running a business you sure got alot of free time.  :ROFL: :ROFL:

Online Guile

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2021, 12:03:59 PM »

Yeah Im in Moscow the weekend where about's do they hang about Sat nights  ;D

I know some native speakers have poor grammar but how the hell did you come up with this sentence?  :ROFL:  I give English lessons but you probably can't afford me.  :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2021, 12:09:26 PM »
hey that's pretty funny! shame your English skills aren't up to par.  who's "Guille"?

For a guy who's a supposed top 5% earner running a business you sure got alot of free time.  :ROFL: :ROFL:

You should try visiting Dorset in the UK lots of very very very wealthy people who can't spell very well in fact many still just put a x.. So your definition of being smart AND rich is having good grammar  :laugh:  You need to get out a bit more often..

Online Guile

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2021, 12:10:02 PM »
Hey Steveboy if you need an investment advisor I can steer you in the right direction. There's a few firms in Canary Wharf who deal with high net worth individuals.  You certainly qualify as a top 5% earner.  Shall I make the call?  :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2021, 12:11:45 PM »

Moby has left so I figured you could be the next subject for my attention.. :knit:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2021, 12:17:08 PM »
Hey Steveboy if you need an investment advisor I can steer you in the right direction. There's a few firms in Canary Wharf who deal with high net worth individuals.  You certainly qualify as a top 5% earner.  Shall I make the call?  :laugh:

Do it.. they can contact me through the forum first just PM me will do.. I will need to see their PERSONAL portfolio first just to make sure they ACTUALLY have something. cos I learnt over the years most financial advisors actually own or have jack shit.. You see why on earth would some whizz kid financial advisor want to spend time advising others how to invest their money? Surely they would be to busy making their own money if they are so clever...

Yeah please ask them to contact me with a full audited set of personal assets to show for themselves .. Im not interested in their suit they took credit out on.. :thumbsup:

Online Guile

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2021, 12:17:37 PM »

You should try visiting Dorset in the UK lots of very very very wealthy people who can't spell very well in fact many still just put a x.. So your definition of being smart AND rich is having good grammar  :laugh:  You need to get out a bit more often..

Dorset?

Who on earth would bother to go there. I lived in London and worked in the finance sector.  If you want real wealth go head on over to Monaco where the ultra rich use as a tax shelter.  I know a good charter jet service.

You say you make so much money yet keep asking if I have mansions.  I gotta wonder if you're fudging your numbers.  :chuckle: :chuckle:

Registration