The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: www.beautifulbrides.eu  (Read 3605 times)

Offline BBrides

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
www.beautifulbrides.eu
« on: February 16, 2021, 12:50:08 AM »
Greetings to all,

I am looking for some capable single men for the Slavic women that are on my (free) dating website beautifulbrides.eu

I just rebooted the website so there are few women at the moment, but I am actively advertising so more women will be coming in daily that are looking for a good man.

• The website is 100% free for men and women. None of that join for free and then pay when you try to contact someone crap. Once there are enough people on the website, I will probably start adding some paid services, although my goal is to keep communication free.
  • The site does run scammer detection in the background to filter out unwanted guests.
  • I do allow the sharing of personal information like Skype and telephone numbers. If you want you can even put it on your main profile page (although I recommend to talk to someone first before giving them your personal information).

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: www.beautifulbrides.eu
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 10:55:42 AM »
I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

I have one. Did you read the forum rules or your welcome PM before posting a live link on your first post? Round here we call that spamming.

I've disabled your link for now. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's see if you become an active member first.

I have other questions: How do you monetise a site where people don't pay? What experience have you in the foreign dating field?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline BBrides

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 12:35:27 PM »
Fair enough Manny, I did sent you an email btw. I see I did not read everything  :biggrin:

Obviously I am losing money at the moment. But in the future I will probably add some paid services and/or ads, not sure yet. But I do want to keep communication free. I am in IT, so developing and running the website is basically free. My main concern is creating a decent place for now and attracting people.

My own experience is mostly first hand. Been happily married for over 7 years now with my Ukrainian wife. With a big thanks to your forum and the people that post here. Back in the day I got a lot of useful information from this place.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 03:32:24 PM »
I would prefer not having to login with an email address to browse the ladies listings and THEN register if I find profiles that meet my criteria.  For example - As expensive as the loveme.ru site is for their tours that advertise to the right side of RUA their search function is free and requires no registration or login to search.

Offline BBrides

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 04:16:44 PM »
That is a good point. Most international dating sites let you browse the profiles without signing up. And I can see plenty of traffic bouncing on the signup. I did choose not to put profiles on the front page, because I think the women that made these profiles did this presumably for men that are also serious in finding someone and not for men that are casually passing by.

Also it prevents all the search engines from indexing all the profiles if you care about privacy that is.

Signing up with the Facebook or VK buttons should make it easier to sign up.

I was doubting though, so I am interested in other opinions on this topic.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 05:44:01 PM »
That is a good point. Most international dating sites let you browse the profiles without signing up. And I can see plenty of traffic bouncing on the signup. I did choose not to put profiles on the front page, because I think the women that made these profiles did this presumably for men that are also serious in finding someone and not for men that are casually passing by.

Also it prevents all the search engines from indexing all the profiles if you care about privacy that is.

Signing up with the Facebook or VK buttons should make it easier to sign up.

I was doubting though, so I am interested in other opinions on this topic.

There are two issues.

The men, are they stable? The women, are they sincere?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Guile

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 09:31:04 PM »
I see no point in these kinds of sites anymore with Facebook, Instagram, VK, Tinder...Unless your target is 40 and over.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 01:06:26 AM »
Many people want to make a Russian dating site or in fact any type of dating site, usually thinking they are going to make a pile of cash.. Myself included many years back..I think there are about 2000 new dating sites started each week.

You can do some Google research the failure rate for dating sites start ups is about 99% If you have no serious money to invest then your going to need to be ready to work totally free around the clock for about 5/6/7 years.. All weekend with no sleep.. You need to reach some kind of Critical mass cos no one wants to join a dating site with no members and that is the hardest thing to do, cos no members means any sign ups simply will not return, no one wants to speak to themselves! You have so many sites today most having thousands or millions of members your going to have lots and lots and lots of members ..

I can tell you for sure you should have NO forms to sign up , registration should just be ONE click and your in your account page if you do not have this then your wasting your time you will loose 70% of any visitors and seeing as user acquisition is the hardest part .. you need to make the registration simple and easy...

Good luck..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline BBrides

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 11:46:34 AM »
I don't expect to become rich fast, I do actually enjoy working on the website.

Reaching critical mass is indeed the big challenge. From what I can see, getting women to the site is not very difficult. A few inexpensive Google ads and women are signing up each day. Not by the hundreds of course, but slowly but steadily women are coming in.

So with the women taken care of, my hope is that the men who read this, take this opportunity to also sign up. I mean, it will not cost anything, and at least for now the women outnumber the men. If you write to a girl, even though she hasn't been online for a while, she will get a email notifying her. And if you check back after some weeks there will be more women for sure. Seems a win/win situation to me.

What was the name of your website Steveboy?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 12:42:42 PM »
I don't expect to become rich fast, I do actually enjoy working on the website.

Reaching critical mass is indeed the big challenge. From what I can see, getting women to the site is not very difficult. A few inexpensive Google ads and women are signing up each day. Not by the hundreds of course, but slowly but steadily women are coming in.

So with the women taken care of, my hope is that the men who read this, take this opportunity to also sign up. I mean, it will not cost anything, and at least for now the women outnumber the men. If you write to a girl, even though she hasn't been online for a while, she will get a email notifying her. And if you check back after some weeks there will be more women for sure. Seems a win/win situation to me.

What was the name of your website Steveboy?

"The women taken care off" No not that easy cos the women have a very short shelf life.. very short indeed you need to think of the women as "Cannon fodder" And you need them coming non stop cos all the women you have sign up in the last month will not return as there are no guys to chat to.so your advertising is just wasted even though its kind of cheap. " hope is that the men who read this " You aint going to get any men from this forum there aren't enough.. now men that is a very different story .. guys activities have changed so much love the last 10 years.. 10 years ago they would sign up to any thing.. not today so you got to first get them to sign up to your site .. that is nearly mission impossible after that you need them to stay and after that you need to convert them to paying members and after that you need retention cos who wants just a $30 one off membership ? No one you need that member to be with you for 1/2/3 years meaning each members value is then 2/300$ And you need to give this guys the best possible service so even if they leave you after 2/3/4 years they could still come back after 6/7/8 years those are the sort of members you need and they don't come easy..its going to take many many years unlesss you have plenty of cash to spend..

I was very lucky and just got in on time a long time back.. the days when you could spam and harvest e-mails so there were many ways to get members I got members from 11 years ago still active I do not know why..there is only one way to get the guys now and that is by advertising that costs a fortune (Unless you know some hackers in Ukraine to sell you a data base?) Everyone today is just whats app so no chance to spam people to get the sign ups..

Critical mass is what you need and its about 6/7 years away even longer if you have no funding for male user acquisition.. as I said you will have to pull out all the stops 24/7 365 days a year.. everyone wants to make a dating site and make loads of cash..hundreds have tried ..

On top of that your aiming for a niche that has had its hey day... Im doing other dating stuff at the moment well working on it.. probably by the time you reach critical mass there will be no women leaving this part of the world not even mature ones..For me Im not bothered either way.. the Russian dating thing is past its sell by date BUT even though many sites have closed down I still have a bigger market share cos basically there are less than a handful of sites left just a few good ones unlike a few years back when they were every where..

You can find my sites name some where in the forum..

Give a report back in a couple of years..

Online Guile

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2021, 02:31:04 PM »
Like I said before it's a waste of time.  I saw his site for 5 secs, no one's gonna sign up.  No profiles on it...have to give your Facebook or VK to login.

Why not message some girls directly on social media. There's a ton of Russian dating sites already.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2021, 02:41:32 PM »
Like I said before it's a waste of time.  I saw his site for 5 secs, no one's gonna sign up.  No profiles on it...have to give your Facebook or VK to login.

Why not message some girls directly on social media. There's a ton of Russian dating sites already.

There's a ton of Russian dating sites already. No they have all nearly gone there are just 3/4/5 genuine sites left that is it.. survival of the fittest..

Message girls on social media? Thats the problem you have no idea about dating or the guys on these sites.. for example how many guys in their 60/70's are on Facebook and want to just sit and spam young women on any social media site.. if they tried most women would tell them to get stuffed.. :laugh:

What maybe ok for you certainly is not for lots of other guys... And where is your young beauty then you found on a social media site? I don't see it? Where are these young beauties you apparently hung about with in Russia then is there one at the end of your arm? I don't see it..

Do you actually make any money yourself?

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2021, 03:04:07 PM »
Just my opinion we are asked to give suggestions for improvements to BBrides not snark at each other.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2021, 03:08:02 PM »
Just my opinion we are asked to give suggestions for improvements to BBrides not snark at each other.

Actually Im giving advice..

Just seems one person always has the same story about social media and dating.. like they are some kind of expert. The same person who's always giving advice about stocks and shares and so on.. So my simple question.. Are you making a load of money? Do you have a young queen from the social media?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2021, 07:47:30 PM »
everyone wants to make a dating site and make loads of cash..

Not me. I wanted to make a dating site and date all the women.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2021, 10:22:27 PM »
everyone wants to make a dating site and make loads of cash..

Not me. I wanted to make a dating site and date all the women.

:laugh:   tiphat
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline BBrides

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2021, 10:30:42 PM »
"The women taken care off" No not that easy cos the women have a very short shelf life.. very short indeed you need to think of the women as "Cannon fodder" And you need them coming non stop cos all the women you have sign up in the last month will not return as there are no guys to chat to.so your advertising is just wasted even though its kind of cheap. " hope is that the men who read this " You aint going to get any men from this forum there aren't enough.. now men that is a very different bladiebla... BUT even though many sites have closed down I still have a bigger market share cos basically there are less than a handful of sites left just a few good ones unlike a few years back when they were every where..

[/quote]

Thanks for all the advice, but there really is no reason trying to convert men to paying customers if the site is absolutely FREE  :biggrin:

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2021, 11:24:41 PM »
Thanks for all the advice, but there really is no reason trying to convert men to paying customers if the site is absolutely FREE  :biggrin:

How will you monetize your site?

Online Guile

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2021, 03:40:32 AM »

What maybe ok for you certainly is not for lots of other guys... And where is your young beauty then you found on a social media site? I don't see it? Where are these young beauties you apparently hung about with in Russia then is there one at the end of your arm? I don't see it..

Do you actually make any money yourself?

Unlike some people I don't feel the need to post on this forum bikini pics of my 3rd wife (inside joke) :ROFL: :ROFL:   If you saw my social media you'd probably be rather surprised at who my Russian lady friends are. You forget I'm probably a few decades younger than most men here.  All my friends are in their 20's and 30's and some could be models, one is an actual model who works internationally.

As for money maybe you should worry about yourself.  I know you had a hard life and was homeless at one point so I will empathize. You seem to be doing well now.  I have a finance investment background and worked in Canary Wharf in London.  I have also worked for several oligarchs, some of them billionaires, one in Putin's inner circle. I'm doing ok but that's all relative. Best to focus on what you can do and not be too concerned with others.

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2021, 05:35:53 AM »

Actually Im giving advice..

Just seems one person always has the same story about social media and dating.. like they are some kind of expert. The same person who's always giving advice about stocks and shares and so on.. So my simple question.. Are you making a load of money? Do you have a young queen from the social media?
Steve, you run a site so you're a bit bias.

I've increase my wealth quite a bit lately on stocks I've been giving advice on. I have also met a lot of girls of all ages (over 18) through social networks. It's not that hard.

Can anyone do it? No. But the same guys wouldn't be successful using a dating site as well. However, it can easily be done by someone with a modicum of game.

I wouldn't post photos of the girls just to satisfy someone's curiosity. You can believe it or not.
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2021, 05:49:07 AM »
The only advice I can give to anyone who wants to venture into this type of business, is listen to Steve. He seems to now what he's talking about.

I doubt anyone else has a clue, even though that never stopped anyone before. :P
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Online Guile

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2021, 02:02:05 PM »
Actually the expat scene in Moscow can be quite funny. I've been to enough events where you see old expat dudes still trying to hit on a 20 something :ROFL: and some of these guys are married. I see Russian dudes do it too, men are men everywhere.

Offline BBrides

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2021, 03:37:55 AM »
How will you monetize your site?

I have some ideas, but really I am not sure yet.

I have to agree with BillyB that there are few GENUINE sites left. Also most sites are very old and not suited for mobile devices at all. In a world where 90% of traffic comes from telephones, those will die off as well. My hope is that there is some room for a free site that is more up to date. The website is already up and running so time will tell.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 05:47:30 AM »
"The women taken care off" No not that easy cos the women have a very short shelf life.. very short indeed you need to think of the women as "Cannon fodder" And you need them coming non stop cos all the women you have sign up in the last month will not return as there are no guys to chat to.so your advertising is just wasted even though its kind of cheap. " hope is that the men who read this " You aint going to get any men from this forum there aren't enough.. now men that is a very different bladiebla... BUT even though many sites have closed down I still have a bigger market share cos basically there are less than a handful of sites left just a few good ones unlike a few years back when they were every where..

[/quote]

Thanks for all the advice, but there really is no reason trying to convert men to paying customers if the site is absolutely FREE

But who wants to run a free business making no money and doing it for the love of it? Dating or anything!

If you offer a free service to guys I can tell you for sure you will NEVER get any thanks from any of them.. so why bother? I gave many guys a free membership 99% never even said "Cheers" But I can tell you what when you get tired of them and delete them.. hell dont they get funny! :laugh:

Your best option is to report back her about how its going in a min 2/3 years.. way to early now to say much on the subject..

Registration