The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Why does it take a Democrat to wake up to the damage Boris might do in Ireland?  (Read 641 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
I am  child of Thatcher and watched her persuade Ronny 'Raygun' that Gorby was a guy we could do biz with and the cold war end

I saw Clinton as left of centre President who should keep his nose out of N.Irelands affairs, but his hand brought peace in the land of my birth and again in the Balkans with the Europeans couldn't

Right now, the UK PM is trying to introduce a new law that will torpedo  an international agreement HE signed and which legally prevents him for trying to change the UK law re N.Ireland's relationship with the EU ..

'Trampu' didn't fire a  shot across Boris' bows ..  Pelosi has ...

http://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/pelosi-warns-johnson-uk-can-forget-us-deal-if-he-reneges-on-north-39519133.html

Our respective nations are run by idiots who cannot see how their policies of brinkmanship result in lives lost ( in the case of 'Trampu' the Kurds sacrificed who had been allies )  and now Boris' stunt which could unravel the peace in Ireland.
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

I am  child of Thatcher

No you're not.

You are 60+ and Thatcher was voted in in 1979, so you were over 20 when she got elected. She left power in 1990, and you would have been well over 30 then. So you certainly wasn't a "child of Thatcher". You were a child at no point when she was in power. Why must you continually fib?  :chuckle:

Let's have it right, while you were a child, the Prime Ministers were Harold Macmillan, Alec Douglas-Home, Harold Wilson, Edward Heath and James Callaghan. And depending how past 60 you are, possibly Anthony Eden.

I, on the other hand, was a child of Thatcher. I was 9 when she came to power and 20 when she left power.  :coffeeread:

If you're going to fib about the Thatcher years, best not to do it on a forum where people who are Conservative Party members post, and who can count some of Thatcher's ministers among their personal friends. Speaking of which, as you like gratuitous photos, here's wifey with one of the afore mentioned ministers.  :prophead:

We all understand that you are prone to confusion nowadays, but at least try to remember which decade you were born in.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
I am  child of Thatcher

No you're not.

You are 60+ and Thatcher was voted in in 1979, so you were over 20 when she got elected. She left power in 1990, and you would have been well over 30 then. So you certainly wasn't a "child of Thatcher". You were a child at no point when she was in power. Why must you continually fib?  :chuckle:

Sadly, Manny seeks to deflect from his ASSertion of 'pinkoness' fails ...with diversionary bollox ! ..

I was indeed an adult when Thatcher came to power, but was a member of the YCs Young Conservatives ( joined in 75 ) and campaigned for them in local elections before the big day in May '79... 

So, nothing on the subject matter .. the damage Boris' stunt can do to the Union and peace on the Ireland of Ireland ... :coffeeread:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Nice photo with the gobbie gossip Edwina ( she revealed an affair with former Tory PM John Major )  :sick0012:

Offline Manny

Nice photo with the gobbie gossip Edwina ( she revealed an affair with former Tory PM John Major )  :sick0012:

Nothing wrong with Edwina, I was in a Zoom group call with her this morning as it happens.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Manny

I am  child of Thatcher

No you're not.

I was indeed an adult when Thatcher came to power,

Finally a fib admitted without 27 pages of crap. Easy wasn't it?

Carry on.....

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Finally a fib admitted without 27 pages of crap. Easy wasn't it?

So, you admit the diversionary bollox ?

Edwina is a hoot..

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
Why does it take a Democrat to wake up to the damage Boris might do in Ireland?
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 10:25:32 AM »
Right now, the UK PM is trying to introduce a new law that will torpedo  an international agreement HE signed and which legally prevents him for trying to change the UK law re N.Ireland's relationship with the EU ..

'Trampu' didn't fire a  shot across Boris' bows ..  Pelosi has ...

I am not commenting on the Merits or Demerits of Boris and his
actions noted by Moby and others. I figure that the UKers are able
to manage or mismanage their own affairs without requiring instruction
or advice from me.

However, I do want to point to the USA Constitution and all the various
authority and powers that Nancy Pelosi as speaker of the House has
to do with foreign policy, negotiations between nations, diplomacy and
treaties between countries.

"_______________________________" Yes, unless both the
President and Vice President die Nancy Pelosi has NO involvement or
authorities. Her threats of actions, reactions and involvement in
negotiations between governments are totally misguided and laughable.

I doubt that Boris is going to say "mind your own business Speaker
Pelosi and read your constitution" out of politeness, but he should.

For convenience I have attached a link to the transcript of the constitution.
The powers of the congress are primarily listed in Article One. There
are a few others sprinkled around in other sections.

Who knows, Nancy might have thought she was a member of the Senate.
https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Beel,

I believe you will find that she has cross party support in both houses.

Boris is kite flying, again.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Thanks Bill, it does give some clarification on the weight of her opinion. Never liked that woman much.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Thanks Bill, it does give some clarification on the weight of her opinion. Never liked that woman much.

Her father allegedly took mafia money and she has allegedly taken money from a Mexican drug cartel king now in US custody.

She only cares about money and power, she's the lowest form of scum on planet earth there is.

San Francisco is literally a pile of dung and she doesn't care.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a3xdae/more-people-pooping-in-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn