The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Neuralink  (Read 710 times)

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Neuralink
« on: September 06, 2020, 08:12:02 PM »
I have run into this serval times. It is new technology touted as a way to repair the brain. It looks to have a lot of possibly beyond just repair. 

3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Neuralink
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 09:10:46 PM »
In no hurry to implant a Tesla product in my brain known for dodgy battery technology... You walk to close to a cell tower and ooops your mind is cooked.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 09:17:47 PM »
I have run into this serval times. It is new technology touted as a way to repair the brain. It looks to have a lot of possibly beyond just repair. 

Could it help ms (Moby) in your opinion?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 09:34:15 PM »
It looks to have a lot of possibly beyond just repair. 

Might be able to enhance the brain too. We'll become smarter, stronger. It may serve as a replacement for drugs. Give people a high without the harmful side effects.

Video below talks about nanobots in our body to defeat cancer. Maybe even wiping out all viruses and bacteria.

We may someday become half human and half bot. We'll need to improve and prepare for the day we have to fight AI(artificial intelligence) that's rebelling on us. Have you seen Terminator? It's based on a true story.

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 03:58:45 AM »
Seems like the Borg tech of Star Trek fame is becoming reality...

AvHdB, given your inability to learn and asking the same insane questions, I can suggest you worry less about me..

You are presenting classic Alzheimer's onset symptoms.

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 04:13:31 AM »

Christ!! He defo will be the wealthiest guy alive nearly everyone on the planet needs their brain repairing.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 05:25:13 AM »
You are presenting classic Alzheimer's onset symptoms.

Ooh, projection!
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.