The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ancient Aliens, Truth or Fiction?  (Read 4496 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Ancient Aliens, Truth or Fiction?
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2023, 02:48:07 AM »
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2023, 10:56:44 AM »

Im sat waiting to be taken away , hope its some planet like in the movie Cocoon so I will never get older..  :laugh:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/alien-corpses-shown-congress-ufo-092014784.html

https://www.aaro.mil/

Did you watch the video from start to finish brother Steve? It's a great video which speaks about Atlantis and Lemuria and goes on from there.  :coffeeread:

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Ancient Aliens, Truth or Fiction?
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2023, 01:26:55 PM »
Did you watch the video from start to finish brother Steve? It's a great video which speaks about Atlantis and Lemuria and goes on from there.  :coffeeread:

I know of an alternate theory. Because I post it here doesn't mean I think it explains everything
AND it especially doesn't mean that I am any sort of expert, because I'm not. I don't have the
time, energy or desire to read every post or watch every video posted in this thread and nobody
should be offended that I would prefer spending time with my amazing family instead of this.

Theory:
Humans have existed longer than current geologists believe. If humans were running around
before the last ice age then they might have been advanced far more than we think.

The world has had several ice ages and then it eventually returned to somewhat normal
temperatures (in todays vision of normal). When the big melt started things didn't melt
perfectly and evenly the same. Giant ice dams formed in different places. The ice in North
America was 2.5 miles thick. A sh!t ton of water could have been trapped behind many,
many ice dams around the world.

Various ice dams would break at different times and create a GIANT flood, wiping out almost
all of humanity where ever the break occurred. Many, many civilizations describe a great flood
recording it as wiping out all of humanity.

This could have set humans back centuries in their development. Do you think that myself and
the smartest 10 people on this forum could go from the tech we have now to living with sticks
and rocks, living off the land to any sort of advanced tech in our life times? 2.5 miles of trapped
ice melt suddenly released would wipe out any costal civilization and leave very little evidence
behind.

2.5 miles of melted ice being released would suddenly carve out giant canyons like the Grand
Canyon. In a few decades anyone who knew how to build something, or cure things would be
looked upon like some sort of godlike person. 

People after a huge ice melt wouldn't have long lives. They would die of dysentery, starvation,
cold and every disease ever. How many people here think they could live off the land with
sharpened sticks and make their own fishing lines of fight off a bear attack?

If just a few people survived with some sort of tech intact like making pots for boiling water
or knowing how to cure meat would seem pretty amazing to a population that lost their teeth
and died after living for 30 years. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2023, 04:50:18 PM »

I know of an alternate theory. Because I post it here doesn't mean I think it explains everything
AND it especially doesn't mean that I am any sort of expert, because I'm not. I don't have the
time, energy or desire to read every post or watch every video posted in this thread and nobody
should be offended that I would prefer spending time with my amazing family instead of this.

Theory:
Humans have existed longer than current geologists believe. If humans were running around
before the last ice age then they might have been advanced far more than we think.

The world has had several ice ages and then it eventually returned to somewhat normal
temperatures (in todays vision of normal). When the big melt started things didn't melt
perfectly and evenly the same. Giant ice dams formed in different places. The ice in North
America was 2.5 miles thick. A sh!t ton of water could have been trapped behind many,
many ice dams around the world.

Various ice dams would break at different times and create a GIANT flood, wiping out almost
all of humanity where ever the break occurred. Many, many civilizations describe a great flood
recording it as wiping out all of humanity.

This could have set humans back centuries in their development. Do you think that myself and
the smartest 10 people on this forum could go from the tech we have now to living with sticks
and rocks, living off the land to any sort of advanced tech in our life times? 2.5 miles of trapped
ice melt suddenly released would wipe out any costal civilization and leave very little evidence
behind.

2.5 miles of melted ice being released would suddenly carve out giant canyons like the Grand
Canyon. In a few decades anyone who knew how to build something, or cure things would be
looked upon like some sort of godlike person. 

People after a huge ice melt wouldn't have long lives. They would die of dysentery, starvation,
cold and every disease ever. How many people here think they could live off the land with
sharpened sticks and make their own fishing lines of fight off a bear attack?

If just a few people survived with some sort of tech intact like making pots for boiling water
or knowing how to cure meat would seem pretty amazing to a population that lost their teeth
and died after living for 30 years.

And you say that Texan makes incoherent posts?  :sick0012: