The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Joe Biden as President?  (Read 79517 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Joe Biden as President?
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 07:58:33 PM »
Whilst many will know I'm no fan of 'Trampu', I think Biden's a dick, too

ms you are in good company I suspect all of RUA consider you a dick as well.

:ROFL:             :ROFL:              :ROFL:           tiphat

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2020, 08:33:53 PM »
They need a bogeyman to distract the voters from all the domestic problems.

Domestically, things were pretty ok, pre-virus.  The Dems have to whoop it up among the downmarket section of voters how they should be rich but evil rich people somehow "stole" from them.  That and how the police hate blacks, yada-yada.  Never mind that, in 2016, 18 unarmed blacks were killed by police, while 23 blacks were killed by constipation, meaning that blacks were >25% more likely to die from a turd that took the wrong angle than by police.

So a reliable narrative is Russia/China/North Korea/Muslim Other is poised to invade the US/US interests/places Americans couldn’t find on the map, etc. The fact that none of these countries invade anywhere isn’t really a thing.

South Ossetia called.  Ukraine is on line 2.   :chuckle:

Whichever pensioner wins, nothing will change.

You might want to re-think that.  Trump the "INSANE WAR MONGER BENT ON DESTROYING THE WORLD!!!" has used the military basically twice: first he bombed a runway in Syria, and second, he vaporized an Iranian general (who temporarily rose to 4th in the Democratic Primary Polls as as a result.)

Biden, meanwhile, has never met a war that he didn't vote for.  So if you are anti-US intervention, then Trump is clearly the better "pensioner".

B/B

B.B. Brilliant summary!

There is an illusion that the United States is burning, well okay California is getting crispy. But the reality is some hot spots of mostly liberal free thinking cities are having challenges understanding reality. They feel victimized and this panders to the (lack) of sensibilities of those who live in garden apartments with a family member.

The long term reality is though not good. The Spendocrats want to dole out another 3 trillion. Yes everyone is hurting but there is a bill to be paid.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2020, 02:00:30 AM »

You might want to re-think that.  Trump the "INSANE WAR MONGER BENT ON DESTROYING THE WORLD!!!" has used the military basically twice: first he bombed a runway in Syria, and second, he vaporized an Iranian general (who temporarily rose to 4th in the Democratic Primary Polls as as a result.)

.B.B, choses to forget 'Trampu' signed the death warrant for 100k Kurds who had fought alongside the US and other nations to rid the region of Daesh

His withdrawal of US military forces went against the FAR better judgment of those with boots on the ground and many Daesh prisoners went free... :'(

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2020, 03:22:28 PM »
Joe Biden claims that 200 million Americans have died of Covid and it’s all Trumps fault. I can’t believe he’s the best person to take on Trump, you’d think the Dems would have worked it out after Killary.

Bidens a walking bomb scare and I pray for a live debate.  :popcorn:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12724136/joe-biden-claims-200-million-americans-died-covid-blunder/

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2020, 06:26:04 PM »
Joe Biden claims that 200 million Americans have died of Covid and it’s all Trumps fault. I can’t believe he’s the best person to take on Trump, you’d think the Dems would have worked it out after Killary.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12724136/joe-biden-claims-200-million-americans-died-covid-blunder/

Biden's a trainwreck, the death of that judge is a godsend for the Democrats, because from her grave she stirrs up much more trouble for Donald than old Joe.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Texan77

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2020, 08:34:09 PM »

Rosso being brain dead is an improvement over the others democrats. The world's economy is on very shaky ground. The USA is not an exception. When the level of debt become too high for the economy to service, a country will start to get defaults on loans which will be the beginning of a recession or possible worse. Our debt level was too high last January and we were do for a problem. During the virus it got a lot worse and the economy is on stimulus life support. Uncle Joe wants to raise income tax additional 10 per cent. He came to the top of the list because of all the democrats this was the smallest increase of taxes. He also wanted to add the fewest new social programs of all the Democrats. He wants the USA off all carbon emissions ( ie oil, coal and gas) by 2035 compared to 2030 by some of the other candidates. I hope this is a help. 
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2020, 10:00:16 PM »

Some people like Biden and Biden likes them.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2020, 02:20:17 AM »

Some people like Biden and Biden likes them.

Lol

And the press like to portray Trump as the sexual predator. Liberalism is blind in many forms.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2020, 09:21:01 AM »

I like the second photo with the older guy looking like he wants to kill Biden and the younger guy looking at the older guy to see if he's going to do it.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2020, 04:53:40 PM »
1000's of choices to beat trump and Biden is what they trot out
If thats their best just how far lower can it go??
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2020, 10:33:56 PM »

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2020, 03:07:50 AM »

I like the second photo with the older guy looking like he wants to kill Biden and the younger guy looking at the older guy to see if he's going to do it.

You could have a lot of fun with speech bubbles in that shot. It's a classic!  :ROFL:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2020, 05:00:59 PM »

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2020, 08:42:56 AM »
I was blocked in Facespy for 3 days for so called Hate speech about Biden.. :laugh:

So I will say here politely .. wouldn't it be nice if he passed away in his sleep some time this month..

And by the way have you seen images of "Bill fingers in young girls knickers" recently? Christ Clinton looks of deaths bed.. white, haggard , frail .. must be all the worry.. :laugh:

Yes another one who will pray to god pass away in his sleep very very soon..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2020, 09:44:42 AM »
I was blocked in Facespy for 3 days for so called Hate speech about Biden.. :laugh:

You're not allowed to talk bad about Biden but if you beat the shit out of somebody almost killing them and stole their car to become a felon, the liberals will help restore your voting rights.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32k-florida-felons-so-they-can-vote/

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2020, 02:30:04 AM »

You're not allowed to talk bad about Biden but if you beat the shit out of somebody almost killing them and stole their car to become a felon, the liberals will help restore your voting rights.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32k-florida-felons-so-they-can-vote/

Im leaving spybook very soon.. tired of it.. just got to move some pages and photos.. make my own page online.. already signed up to Telegram..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2020, 07:48:14 AM »
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »
(Attachment Link)

Careful. Someone is going to label you an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist".  :chuckle:

Offline Texan77

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2020, 10:38:05 PM »
Biden in trouble again because of sons China deal.

3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2020, 12:49:15 AM »
Great piece, and what a gift to Trump!
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2020, 06:23:47 PM »

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2020, 06:43:59 PM »
Biden more determined than ever not to get Covid after learning he could lose his sense of smell.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-even-more-determined-to-not-get-covid-after-finding-out-he-could-lose-sense-of-smell

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2020, 07:25:07 PM »
(Attachment Link)

Careful. Someone is going to label you an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist".  :chuckle:

In order to think that, you would have to be linking Zuckerber's Jewishness with his assholery.  That would make you, not me, the anti-Semite.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2020, 07:28:54 PM »
(Attachment Link)

In order to think that, you would have to be linking Zuckerber's Jewishness with his assholery.  That would make you, not me, the anti-Semite.

B/B

Funny but the owner's of Google and Twitter are also Jewish and they are also assholes, it seems that the so called elites in that group have a lot of assholes.

The truth is "anti-Semitic", too bad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/technology/twitter-new-york-post.html

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2020, 07:35:32 PM »