The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Religious Nutters  (Read 492 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Religious Nutters
« on: August 11, 2020, 10:31:32 AM »
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steamer

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Religious Nutters
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 10:36:23 AM »
Why are there so many religious nutters in the USA?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_movements_that_began_in_the_United_States

Always have been. It started with the Puritans and has morphed into a thousand different things.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 10:40:29 AM »

With freedom of religion, there's bound to be the creation of many different types of offshoot religions with nuts running them.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
I think it is more of a business opportunity and seems a pretty good one cos nearly all the time everyone has to give their money and belongings to the leader, he stashes the cash and they become poor disciples .. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration