Information & Chat > Health, Fitness, Diet and Lifestyle

Russian Coronavirus Vaccine

<< < (2/16) > >>

Omega1982:
Would any of you take the Russian covid vaccine?

andrewfi:
If testing shows risk to be acceptable and the vaccine is effective then why would one choose to not use it?

The vaccine is going into a phase 3 trial at this time. If thus large scale testing proves that the vaccine is OK it will go into production for large scale use.

BillyB:

--- Quote from: Omega1982 on August 11, 2020, 06:11:50 AM ---Would any of you take the Russian covid vaccine?

--- End quote ---

It's a simple yes or no answer and for me it's a big no. By normal standards, the testing for safety and effectiveness for the Russian vaccine were not met. I wouldn't even rush to take a Western vaccine if it came out early next year. Although they'd have more testing done compared to the Russian vaccine, the testing for every vaccine being developed still falls short of what is normally required. I will wait till a bunch of vaccines are administered around the world and when they make an announcement which is the safest and has decent effectiveness, I'll go for that.

Manny:

--- Quote from: Omega1982 on August 11, 2020, 06:11:50 AM ---Would any of you take the Russian covid vaccine?

--- End quote ---

Once a few thousand others have had it and if nobody has turned into a vegetable, why not?

If Putin's daughter has been done, he must be confident enough.

What happened to the good old US of A and how its vaccine will be first?  :whist11:

If I were Putin, I'd make it very expensive to the US and supply conditional on removal of sanctions.

Steamer:

--- End quote ---

As encouraging as this sounds I'll still wait a few months to make sure that peoples ears don't start to fall off. I will do the same for any US vaccine.
In other words "You First"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version