Information & Chat > Investment & Business Discussion

Virgin Atlantic in Administration

(1/3) > >>

Steveboy:
I guess some Virgin stock aint worth buying now..unless you want it dead cheap to sit on it..

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/virgin-atlantic-files-bankruptcy-airline-201700911.html.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cufflinks:
Interesting Sir Richard the Branson putting Virgin Atlantic OOB but will need those trans Atlantic US landing slots for his new Virgin Galactic Space Passenger sub-orbital rocket ramjets for the 3 hour London to NYC pond hops.  Using carbon friendly neutral fuels of course.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/8/3/21352390/virgin-galactic-supersonic-aircraft-mach-3-rolls-royce

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: cufflinks on August 05, 2020, 02:57:48 PM ---Interesting Sir Richard the Branson putting Virgin Atlantic OOB but will need those trans Atlantic US landing slots for his new Virgin Galactic Space Passenger sub-orbital rocket ramjets for the 3 hour London to NYC pond hops.  Using carbon friendly neutral fuels of course.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/8/3/21352390/virgin-galactic-supersonic-aircraft-mach-3-rolls-royce

--- End quote ---

Well I will not be traveling on any of his shit!!

I voted to leave the EU and that bearded dick wick decided he never liked my vote or 17 million OTHER peoples votes in fact he thought we (17.5 million people) were to stupid to make a decision like that and it should only be left to dick heads like himself..so the way I see it which is always in black and white it must be impossible for anyone who voted to leave the EU to like this old grey bearded inbreeder!! Why? Cos he thought you was a dumb ass..

So I don't care if the twat goes bust or has a major heart attack tomorrow morning.. what comes round goes round..

Manny:
I wouldn't wish a health issue on him like Steve. I have read two of his books, but I disliked his hypocritical Brexit stance and wouldn't use a Virgin airline after that. And then as a non-resident, tax-dodging multi millionaire he had the neck to ask the UK government to bail out Virgin? Not really. The government rightly refused. Now its insolvent. He should have took less money out and then they'd have some cash in the bank like EasyJet and Ryanair still have.

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: Manny on August 05, 2020, 04:11:20 PM ---I wouldn't wish a health issue on him like Steve. I have read two of his books, but I disliked his hypocritical Brexit stance and wouldn't use a Virgin airline after that. And then as a non-resident, tax-dodging multi millionaire he had the neck to ask the UK government to bail out Virgin? Not really. The government rightly refused. Now its insolvent. He should have took less money out and then they'd have some cash in the bank like EasyJet and Ryanair still have.

--- End quote ---

I can't stand hypocrites and really do not care what happens to these vile people.. I also refuse to watch any movie with Morgan freeman in it now.. if he's in the movie its off or changed channel.. another twat making stupid comments about nothing thinking he is above everyone else.. he can also fall off the cliff.. :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version