The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian TV Show XXXXX  (Read 973 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Russian TV Show XXXXX
« on: July 21, 2020, 04:07:50 AM »
We have been watching a Russian TV series last few days ..

Cheating wives and husbands..

https://chetv.ru/show/opasnyie_svyazi_18/

If you think your wife is Cheating you contact the series and they do some surveillance.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Russian TV Show XXXXX
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »
We have been watching a Russian TV series last few days ..

Cheating wives and husbands..

https://chetv.ru/show/opasnyie_svyazi_18/

If you think your wife is Cheating you contact the series and they do some surveillance.. :laugh:

Damn straight!  :laugh:

Offline redroo

• Spouses Country: FSU
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 09:05:04 AM »
There use to be a US show "Cheaters" many years ago. Real road crash tv.
Russian version should be a classic
 :popcorn:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 09:46:56 AM »
Well worth watching even if you cant speak a word of Russian ...easy to get the list of things ..

One husband recently come out of prison when he found out his best mate was shagging his wife he gave him and the wife exactly 10 minutes to get out of his apartment gave here keys to car and said "Its yours" if I see you or him after 10 minutes I will kill you both.. :ROFL:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 02:29:49 PM »
There use to be a US show "Cheaters" many years ago. Real road crash tv.

We used to get that in the UK as well.  :nod:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 04:47:12 PM »
been watching the Russian show all week.. took a fast look at the US Cheaters version no where near as good and no live sex.. Russian version much better they are having sex every where :laugh:

But I come to the conclusion most of the hot wives stray then the guys thing between their legs stops working  :laugh:

Once the women are found out they nearly all scream "Well your cock doesn't work"  :laugh:

Another thing I noticed many couples have nothing with each other, no love nothing.. once they are found out they really don't care.. one guy just continued eating his dinner with all the camera guys around him a screaming wife and a lover, basically he just told his wife to clear off..

Online Guile

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 12:38:01 AM »
Funny show!!  and the sex scenes aren't even edited out..wonder how fake it is though. if they knew cameras were there like alot of these "reality shows"...

You understand most of in Steveboy?  I got about a quarter, mostly the bad words  :chuckle: :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 08:06:43 AM »
https://chetv.ru/show/opasnyie_svyazi_18/3_sezon/daydjeyst_2_opasnyie_svyazi/

I told you there are lots of colored guys in Russia now.. they are even shagging the wives.. :laugh:

Been watching for 5 days solid now when are they making a new series? :laugh: :laugh:

I laugh at what goes on in some of the offices, whippings, floggings, threesomes and more..

Online Guile

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2020, 08:21:45 AM »
It feels to scripted to be real....cause the women are filmed having sex and don't even care after.  I didn't see no whippings and 3somes..haha

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 03:39:55 PM »
It feels to scripted to be real....cause the women are filmed having sex and don't even care after.  I didn't see no whippings and 3somes..haha

Blimey I cant find the 3some episode now.. but watch a few episodes and you will some funny things..

Watching another series now.. this guy is kind of like the Equalizer and fixes people's problems first episode there is a rouge garage that kind of fixes peoples cars so the don't work then charge them a stupid amount to fix.. the heavies come out in the last few mins of the first episode.. :laugh:

https://chetv.ru/show/reshala/1_sezon/1_vyipusk/

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 04:33:54 PM »
Here is a good episode defo worth watching with your Russian wife to help you understand.. some crook rips off 3 young Moscow girls off for about $600,000 they invested in his fake building firm, he used government contacts and web hackers to trace the guy down.. really interesting series..

He catches him in the end you don't see much but he breaks both his legs and got half the cash in big bundles for the girls , gave them his apartment the lot excellent episode DONT MISS IT!

https://chetv.ru/show/reshala/1_sezon/2_vyipusk/

Online Guile

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2020, 12:21:53 AM »

He catches him in the end you don't see much but he breaks both his legs and got half the cash in big bundles for the girls , gave them his apartment the lot excellent episode DONT MISS IT!

I didn't see no leg breaking!!  it was implied that they shoved him into a van. saw the cash they returned...seems a bit too vigilante. still not sure if it's a scripted show or not.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 03:41:22 AM »

I didn't see no leg breaking!!  it was implied that they shoved him into a van. saw the cash they returned...seems a bit too vigilante. still not sure if it's a scripted show or not.

Well no they don't show the leg breaking..

What about this episode https://chetv.ru/show/reshala/1_sezon/6_vyipusk/

So they steal a dead body of a babushka who just died and want the daughter to pay 150,000 roubles for the body back  :laugh:

A bit of a gun fight at  the end.. yeah maybe scripted but with a supposedly dead babushka :ROFL:

Registration