Information & Chat > Adventure Stories & Travel Reports

Hey From Odessa

(1/25) > >>

justadude:
About 2 months ago I started talking to a Siberian girl I met online. Lots of planning and video calls but to make a long story short I flew 6 times over 50 hours to get onto Odessa. Meanwhile she flew twice and took a 10 hour taxi ride. I broke my self imposed rule of never to send money to someone I've not met in person. I didn't believe it was gonna actually happen until I picked her up at the airport. We've been staying in a nice $40/day apart with a sea view for the past two days. I avoided quarantine but she is under it. We are about to go get her a test which if negative will end hers early. I'll check back later

Guile:
You made it to Ukraine! but what about that Belarussian girl in Cali?  How the heck does it take 6 flights to get there?  I can fly direct from LA to Moscow.

justadude:

AvHdB:
As some may recall you are not that comfortable flying. But the number of flights and hours shows dedication! Would be curious about the itinerary versus cost.

I will guess your flat mate came by car (taxi) from Belarus.

In any event how is Odessa today? Would be interesting to read your impressions.

Guile:
Nice girl...seems you got a thing for blondes ;D

So she's from Russia but flew to Ukraine because of the closed borders right...you guys coulda gone to Thailand or something!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version