Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

You gotta love this - after 4 emails

(1/7) > >>

martincop:
Thank you for your understanding and desire to help me. I am happy to know that my feelings are mutual !!! And you, like me, value our relationship and want to help me !!!))) You write that you will help me !! Thank you, my love - I am happy !!! I can buy the necessary products and maybe enough to pay for everything you need !!!! You ask how much I need - well, I don’t know - how much you can send so much to me - and I will be very grateful to you !! I admire you!! I am very glad that you understand and support me. It will save our relationship. I don’t have to sell my laptop to pay for all this! And we will not lose each other !!!))) I am happy to know that you value our relationship, as I do !!!))) our feelings are mutual, and we can and should go further !!! Thank you for your love, that you will help me, and I will be able to buy everything you need for me! I'm happy!! Thank you very much!!!
I like your idea to meet and spend time together !! and if you decide to come to me in Ukraine! But I’m upset by the fact that we will not meet soon ((This is terrible ((due to the epidemic of the virus, now we need to wait a long time ((
I am sorry that I had to turn to you - because otherwise I would not be able to buy even food, not to mention everything else, and because of this I had to ask for help from you. I am sorry that I had to do this because I was not used to asking people for anything ... but I decided that you are my man and I can turn to you with this important question. Because it concerns our communication with you !!! So that because of this I do not have to sell my laptop on bail ((and so that our connection is not lost !! This is the most important for me !!!
I will send you my personal information so that you can use to transfer money.
Here you can get through the system Western Union or Money Gram or RIA
My name - Hanna Didenko

-Fourth email and she asks for money. Poltova sure looks like suburbs of Chicago or Berlin. For someone who needs money she sure dresses like a super model with over a dozen professionally shot photos. And she sure has casually forgotten my request for a phone number or skype.

BillyB:

You'll know you're good when you identify a scammer or agency worker writing the letters on the first letter. It's easy to identify because real women don't write like that.

Manny:
I bet the virus is a great money spinner for scammers though, eh? Lost of sick Grannies, medicines needed, lost jobs and other sob stories.

Great post, Martin.

rosco:

--- Quote from: martincop on July 01, 2020, 08:46:13 AM ---Thank you for your understanding and desire to help me. I am happy to know that my feelings are mutual !!! And you, like me, value our relationship and want to help me !!!))) You write that you will help me !! Thank you, my love - I am happy !!! I can buy the necessary products and maybe enough to pay for everything you need !!!! You ask how much I need - well, I don’t know - how much you can send so much to me - and I will be very grateful to you !! I admire you!! I am very glad that you understand and support me. It will save our relationship. I don’t have to sell my laptop to pay for all this! And we will not lose each other !!!))) I am happy to know that you value our relationship, as I do !!!))) our feelings are mutual, and we can and should go further !!! Thank you for your love, that you will help me, and I will be able to buy everything you need for me! I'm happy!! Thank you very much!!!
I like your idea to meet and spend time together !! and if you decide to come to me in Ukraine! But I’m upset by the fact that we will not meet soon ((This is terrible ((due to the epidemic of the virus, now we need to wait a long time ((
I am sorry that I had to turn to you - because otherwise I would not be able to buy even food, not to mention everything else, and because of this I had to ask for help from you. I am sorry that I had to do this because I was not used to asking people for anything ... but I decided that you are my man and I can turn to you with this important question. Because it concerns our communication with you !!! So that because of this I do not have to sell my laptop on bail ((and so that our connection is not lost !! This is the most important for me !!!
My name - Hanna Didenko

-Fourth email and she asks for money. Poltova sure looks like suburbs of Chicago or Berlin. For someone who needs money she sure dresses like a super model with over a dozen professionally shot photos. And she sure has casually forgotten my request for a phone number or skype.

--- End quote ---

For the life of me I can’t recall, but someone else on this very forum has this retarded style to ))))))

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: martincop on July 01, 2020, 08:46:13 AM ---Thank you for your understanding and desire to help me. I am happy to know that my feelings are mutual !!! And you, like me, value our relationship and want to help me !!!))) You write that you will help me !! Thank you, my love - I am happy !!! I can buy the necessary products and maybe enough to pay for everything you need !!!! You ask how much I need - well, I don’t know - how much you can send so much to me - and I will be very grateful to you !! I admire you!! I am very glad that you understand and support me. It will save our relationship. I don’t have to sell my laptop to pay for all this! And we will not lose each other !!!))) I am happy to know that you value our relationship, as I do !!!))) our feelings are mutual, and we can and should go further !!! Thank you for your love, that you will help me, and I will be able to buy everything you need for me! I'm happy!! Thank you very much!!!
My name - Hanna Didenko

--- End quote ---

dozen professionally shot photos. That is all you need to know  the person is a scammer! No need for any contact!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version