The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: You gotta love this - after 4 emails  (Read 3365 times)

Offline martincop

• Trips: 1-5
You gotta love this - after 4 emails
« on: July 01, 2020, 08:46:13 AM »
Thank you for your understanding and desire to help me. I am happy to know that my feelings are mutual !!! And you, like me, value our relationship and want to help me !!!))) You write that you will help me !! Thank you, my love - I am happy !!! I can buy the necessary products and maybe enough to pay for everything you need !!!! You ask how much I need - well, I don’t know - how much you can send so much to me - and I will be very grateful to you !! I admire you!! I am very glad that you understand and support me. It will save our relationship. I don’t have to sell my laptop to pay for all this! And we will not lose each other !!!))) I am happy to know that you value our relationship, as I do !!!))) our feelings are mutual, and we can and should go further !!! Thank you for your love, that you will help me, and I will be able to buy everything you need for me! I'm happy!! Thank you very much!!!
I like your idea to meet and spend time together !! and if you decide to come to me in Ukraine! But I’m upset by the fact that we will not meet soon ((This is terrible ((due to the epidemic of the virus, now we need to wait a long time ((
I am sorry that I had to turn to you - because otherwise I would not be able to buy even food, not to mention everything else, and because of this I had to ask for help from you. I am sorry that I had to do this because I was not used to asking people for anything ... but I decided that you are my man and I can turn to you with this important question. Because it concerns our communication with you !!! So that because of this I do not have to sell my laptop on bail ((and so that our connection is not lost !! This is the most important for me !!!
I will send you my personal information so that you can use to transfer money.
Here you can get through the system Western Union or Money Gram or RIA
My name - Hanna Didenko

-Fourth email and she asks for money. Poltova sure looks like suburbs of Chicago or Berlin. For someone who needs money she sure dresses like a super model with over a dozen professionally shot photos. And she sure has casually forgotten my request for a phone number or skype.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: You gotta love this - after 4 emails
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 09:20:11 AM »

You'll know you're good when you identify a scammer or agency worker writing the letters on the first letter. It's easy to identify because real women don't write like that.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 10:24:29 AM »
I bet the virus is a great money spinner for scammers though, eh? Lost of sick Grannies, medicines needed, lost jobs and other sob stories.

Great post, Martin.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 10:27:36 AM »
Thank you for your understanding and desire to help me. I am happy to know that my feelings are mutual !!! And you, like me, value our relationship and want to help me !!!))) You write that you will help me !! Thank you, my love - I am happy !!! I can buy the necessary products and maybe enough to pay for everything you need !!!! You ask how much I need - well, I don’t know - how much you can send so much to me - and I will be very grateful to you !! I admire you!! I am very glad that you understand and support me. It will save our relationship. I don’t have to sell my laptop to pay for all this! And we will not lose each other !!!))) I am happy to know that you value our relationship, as I do !!!))) our feelings are mutual, and we can and should go further !!! Thank you for your love, that you will help me, and I will be able to buy everything you need for me! I'm happy!! Thank you very much!!!
I like your idea to meet and spend time together !! and if you decide to come to me in Ukraine! But I’m upset by the fact that we will not meet soon ((This is terrible ((due to the epidemic of the virus, now we need to wait a long time ((
I am sorry that I had to turn to you - because otherwise I would not be able to buy even food, not to mention everything else, and because of this I had to ask for help from you. I am sorry that I had to do this because I was not used to asking people for anything ... but I decided that you are my man and I can turn to you with this important question. Because it concerns our communication with you !!! So that because of this I do not have to sell my laptop on bail ((and so that our connection is not lost !! This is the most important for me !!!
My name - Hanna Didenko

-Fourth email and she asks for money. Poltova sure looks like suburbs of Chicago or Berlin. For someone who needs money she sure dresses like a super model with over a dozen professionally shot photos. And she sure has casually forgotten my request for a phone number or skype.

For the life of me I can’t recall, but someone else on this very forum has this retarded style to ))))))

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:38:52 AM »
My name - Hanna Didenko

dozen professionally shot photos. That is all you need to know  the person is a scammer! No need for any contact!

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Manny

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 12:11:36 PM »
dozen professionally shot photos. That is all you need to know  the person is a scammer! No need for any contact!

I disagree. Every man and his dog is a photographer in Russia. What better route to undressed women? For a single guy there it's a no brainer.

Also, every woman has her 'portfolio'. My wife has one done every year. We've had family ones done too. It's not an expensive thing in Russia as you'll know.

Here's one my wife just approved for publication.

According to Steve, now she's a scammer. I guess I'm happy still being "scammed" after 14 years.  :P

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 12:34:31 PM »

I disagree. Every man and his dog is a photographer in Russia. What better route to undressed women? For a single guy there it's a no brainer.

Also, every woman has her 'portfolio'. My wife has one done every year. We've had family ones done too. It's not an expensive thing in Russia as you'll know.

Well there are professional photos and professional "Kind off erotic" photos... You will never ever see any women on my sites with professional photos ( I hope that is not where he met her/it   :laugh::laugh:)

As far as Im concerned any women with photos like these below is a fake most women signing up do not have any special photos , just normal run of the mill photos , maybe taken by a friend at a park or something..

Most Russian women today just upload run off the mill photos just like women on any mainstream dating site.. I think the days of Russian women joining a dating site and uploading some super photo edited photos are long gone, yea some like to do a pose and make them look nice but I don't think so many make a big point of it any more..

Just go to match.com and you will see what I mean..

Most are just like these below .. nothing sensational..

Offline Texan77

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 12:54:29 PM »
My warning sign to stay away is if it show off her butt or her breast too much. If it does something to imply sex I know it is not going to work out. If she tries to make the relationship grow too fast where she has a reason to claim she is owe support huge warning sign she is not real like this girl in these emails. If I say I am coming to visit and she starts to have reason not to meet me another warning sign.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 02:12:37 PM »
Most women with professional photos usually land up here after a short period..

https://www.facebook.com/CupidGuardcom-1946518872238288/?view_public_for=1946518872238288

They all have the same style and pose....AND of course UNDER 35 ...

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 02:15:45 PM »
Most women with professional photos usually land up here after a short period..

https://www.facebook.com/CupidGuardcom-1946518872238288/?view_public_for=1946518872238288

They all have the same style and pose....AND of course UNDER 35 ...

In the photo I posted above, my wife is over 35.  :coffeeread:

Offline Manny

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 02:17:32 PM »

Half of those are scary. Who takes profile photos like that?  :rolleye0009:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 02:17:37 PM »

(Attachment Link)

According to Steve, now she's a scammer. I guess I'm happy still being "scammed" after 14 years.  :P

Russian women aint uploading pictures like that anymore .. maybe 20 years ago in the days of marriage agencies and when women were more eager to find a foreigner.. now women who sign up to foreign dating sites usually do it out of curiosity and just upload some pics from their phone.. just like the women on Tinder you don't see professional photos there either.. just normal run of the mill pics..

Of course there are always some who will do so.. but generally today no.. its a thing of the past..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 02:20:32 PM »

Half of those are scary. Who takes profile photos like that?  :rolleye0009:

Everyone!! You have probably been out of dating so long you haven't noticed how things are.. go sign up to Tinder send me all the professional photos there of the Russian women? You will find very few.. as I said just run of the mill mill pics, yes some nice ones.. but nothing special no expert photo shoots.. that was decades ago,,

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 02:25:40 PM »

(Attachment Link)

Russian women aint uploading pictures like that anymore .. maybe 20 years ago in the days of marriage agencies and when women were more eager to find a foreigner.. now women who sign up to foreign dating sites usually do it out of curiosity and just upload some pics from their phone.. just like the women on Tinder you don't see professional photos there either.. just normal run of the mill pics..

Of course there are always some who will do so.. but generally today no.. its a thing of the past..

All wifey's mates have a zillion similar photos. They're all over VK, OK and Insta.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 02:30:24 PM »

(Attachment Link)

All wifey's mates have a zillion similar photos. They're all over VK, OK and Insta.

There are only a couple of REAL Russian dating sites today.. sign up to Russiancupid then and post here a few pictures of some Russian women , your going to find there exactly what I have been talking about.. just normal run of the mill photos of Russian women..

I got photos of myself looking like Bruce willis on facebook..  :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 02:36:08 PM »
here you go Russiancupid women

Don't see any pro photos there! Of course Im sure there will be a few.. BUT generally no not any more..

The story that Russian women always show professional photos is old hat just like the story about Russian women all need to be married by 26 or they are left on the shelf..all old stories that seldom apply today..

Offline martincop

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 02:56:24 PM »
Always Ukrainian women. I definitely learned from Steveboy there is a difference.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2020, 04:05:10 PM »

Scammers steal professional photos of hot looking women because they get the most attention. I remember years ago an agency owner saying 20% of his women get 80% of all the attention.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Manny

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 04:09:26 PM »
I remember years ago an agency owner saying 20% of his women get 80% of all the attention.

He was probably right. That's Pareto:nod:

Offline Manny

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2020, 04:15:14 PM »
As far as Im concerned any women with photos like these below is a fake most women signing up do not have any special photos , just normal run of the mill photos , maybe taken by a friend at a park or something..

Number 3 has a huge arse. 5 is cute but looks 30 not 19. "Anna 23" is about 70kgs. You'd exclude 70kgs women with an arse like two badly parked VW Beetles?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 04:42:04 PM »

Scammers steal professional photos of hot looking women because they get the most attention. I remember years ago an agency owner saying 20% of his women get 80% of all the attention.

Lots of women look much better in real life than their photos.. the men who just go straight for the best photos are usually the "Lifers" On line forever.. :laugh:

I got to admit I have a model looking women on the home page  BUT that's just marketing.. no different from a Macdonalds poster showing a lovely fresh hamburger,, but when you actually buy on its manky and disgusting  ;D

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 04:54:48 PM »
Professional photos do not help everyone..

I look better in real life.. in the photos I look like a monk.. :laugh:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 06:41:23 PM »
Professional photos do not help everyone..

I look better in real life.. in the photos I look like a monk.. :laugh:

I assumed you were a saint with an AK.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2020, 02:16:32 AM »

There seems to be a photographer who has a particular style who photographs a lot of the Lvov agency girls. A bit of soft focus and a "Year of the Cat" feel to his work.  Thus they seem rather well turned out by comparison.

I have actually met Diana (bottom row, #2) socially in Lvov once or twice.  She is, AFAIK, legit, although I was not romantically involved with her so I can't say one way or the other, but she does exist and her name is Diana (or "Diana-Ekaterina", IIRC, to get past Ukr naming conventions).  She is quite attractive in person and does look like her photos.  Quite fit. 

OTOH, I knew a girl (she was friends with one of my girls) who was on agency sites .  I had dinner with her and her Russian boyfriend (good guy with a good sense of humor) a couple of times on double dates.  There are a few possibilities there, but none are particularly palatable.

My personal favorite was a woman I dated a few years ago who told me that she had just done a new portfolio, so I logged on to {name of notorious site PPL/PPC site} using a dummy account...only to discover that "she" was online.  Now, the actual girl was taking a shower in my hotel room.   :chuckle:  I showed her when she came out and we had a bit of a chuckle about taking a selfie together and sending her the photo in chat, but that would have required buying credits, etc.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2020, 03:26:27 AM »

There seems to be a photographer who has a particular style who photographs a lot of the Lvov agency girls. A bit of soft focus and a "Year of the Cat" feel to his work.  Thus they seem rather well turned out by comparison.

I have actually met Diana (bottom row, #2) socially in Lvov once or twice.  She is, AFAIK, legit, although I was not romantically involved with her so I can't say one way or the other, but she does exist and her name is Diana (or "Diana-Ekaterina", IIRC, to get past Ukr naming conventions).  She is quite attractive in person and does look like her photos.  Quite fit. 

OTOH, I knew a girl (she was friends with one of my girls) who was on agency sites .  I had dinner with her and her Russian boyfriend (good guy with a good sense of humor) a couple of times on double dates.  There are a few possibilities there, but none are particularly palatable.

My personal favorite was a woman I dated a few years ago who told me that she had just done a new portfolio, so I logged on to {name of notorious site PPL/PPC site} using a dummy account...only to discover that "she" was online.  Now, the actual girl was taking a shower in my hotel room.   :chuckle:  I showed her when she came out and we had a bit of a chuckle about taking a selfie together and sending her the photo in chat, but that would have required buying credits, etc.

B/B

Yeah but you probably fall into a different category ? A Rich sugar daddy ??  :laugh:

So yes you maybe able to find yourself some young bit.. :ROFL: