The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Manipulating USA: The China Communist Playbook  (Read 7703 times)

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
Re: Manipulating USA: The China Communist Playbook
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 10:02:20 AM »
A Wuhan customs exercise in the form of actual combat, simulating the airport port channel found a new case of coronary virus infection disposal process, practice from epidemiological investigation, medical examination, temporary quarantine area settings, isolation retention test, case transfer and health treatment.
2019-09-18

http://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&ref=TVert&refd=www.translatetheweb.com&dl=en&rr=DC&a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ctdsb.net%2fhtml%2f2019%2f0918%2fsportsMeet260345.html

Original official China Commie media:
楚天都市报2019, 9月18日
http://www.ctdsb.net/html/2019/0918/sportsMeet260345.html

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 10:11:15 AM »
George Floyd, "I can't breathe" because ...

China Commie's Unlimited War exposed by George Floyd's death.

Original English Conversation

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 06:50:48 AM »
Americans & HongKongers outside USA Congress prayed to the Lord after ChiNazi has ended Hong Kong's right of Speech Freedom!

Online Guile

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 07:34:18 AM »
Loyalman go and get your UK citizenship

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 11:05:40 AM »
Loyalman go and get your UK citizenship

I am not a public figure.  I do not worry.

But it is a big impact on seeking foreign investment.  I will seek investors in UK later.

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 11:08:29 AM »
New documentary on how the CCP covered up the coronavirus outbreak.

The Coverup of the Century

Online Texan77

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 11:48:02 AM »
Yea I was looking at that last night. It is only about how the CCP held up info to the rest of the world and let Chinese citizens from Wuhan travel after they knew insuring the world would have a pandemic.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Texan77

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 01:00:00 PM »
China having borders disputes with 21 nations.

3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 05:42:04 PM »
There are on a variety of news sources that the Chinese military on the border got a solid thumping last month. Over 20 dead & no shots were fired.

Only blows and stones.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 06:24:35 PM »

Since the world is busy dealing with China's "gift", China got busy seeing what they can get away with. India won't put up with it but I do predict China taking full control over Hong Kong. America put two aircraft carrier battle groups in the South China sea to play war games. I don't think China will expand on Trump's watch. They certainly don't like his trade war. China will be endorsing Biden.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 10:45:29 PM »

That is a very interesting piece. I doubt they’ll be having Vladivostok back any time soon.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Texan77

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2020, 05:07:53 AM »
Have a smart phone? Is that very smart?

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 11:39:34 AM »
Have a smart phone? Is that very smart?

I never talk anything important over instant messengers.  To me, instant messengers are only for dating foreign women, watching their faces!  ^^

Online Texan77

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 09:41:18 PM »
China is now arresting people in Hong Kong for carrying blank signs. Walking down a street carrying blank sign is now considered subversive.

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 12:05:34 PM »
ChiNazi's Unlimited War against USA - explained by FBI Head Christopher Wray at Hudson Institute

Original English Conversation

Offline Manny

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2020, 01:32:06 PM »
China is now arresting people in Hong Kong for carrying blank signs. Walking down a street carrying blank sign is now considered subversive.

They're probably not going to write "lemonade $2" on it.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online Texan77

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2020, 01:51:32 PM »

They never plan to write anything on it.

Offline Manny

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2020, 05:00:14 PM »

I’ve never walked down the street with a blank sign I never intended to write anything on. How about you?

Online Texan77

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2020, 05:38:45 PM »

I’ve never walked down the street with a blank sign I never intended to write anything on. How about you?

Since there is so much censorship it is now popular in Hong Kong. It is illegal to wrote anything and now it is illegal to not write anything.

Offline Manny

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2020, 05:41:37 PM »

Since there is so much censorship it is now popular in Hong Kong. It is illegal to wrote anything and now it is illegal to not write anything.

You avoided my question.

Online Texan77

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2020, 07:57:14 PM »

You avoided my question.

Your question has no value or merit.

Offline Manny

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2020, 11:41:01 PM »

You avoided my question.

Your question has no value or merit.

I guess that’s a Texan Swerve.  :chuckle:

Online Texan77

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2020, 07:01:23 AM »
It is good that you do not carry a blank sign in the UK. Because by doing so you are commenting a crime in China where you could do serous jail time. This is being done so most of Africa and much China control middle east that China can control reporters and demonstrators not to say anything against the CCP  because they can be deported to China and jailed. If you become a problem for the CCP in the UK and go to one of these countries that China controls then you to can be deported and jailed.  I know you are good CCP supporter and would never say anything against the CCP.  China is hoping one day to gain enough control that you will not be able to say anything against the  CCP in the UK, Europe or the USA. But for now it is mainly looking at controlling Chinese students, Chinese citizens and those people with family in China abroad including in Europe and the USA from saying anything that does not support the CCP.  China has a operation called Fox Hunt where they where they hunt down people connected with China who are not towing the line for the CCP from all overt the world. This unit threatens them and their families that they need to return to China for prosecution.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2020, 08:16:16 AM »
you will not be able to say anything against the  CCP

Saying nothing is even banned in China based off the blank sign ban. China knows it has a meaning to people in Hong Kong.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.