The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ron Paul’s Predictions  (Read 2785 times)

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
Ron Paul’s Predictions
« on: June 20, 2020, 12:13:55 PM »

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
Re: Ron Paul’s Predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 01:01:02 PM »
And Dr. Paul's latest liberty report:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 03:29:42 AM »
I thought the CIA had assassinated this guy?  :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 04:34:47 AM »
The latest sobering report from Dr. Ron Paul:

https://orders.stansberryresearch.com/?cid=MKT462034&eid=MKT465880&step=start&assetId=AST141650&page=1

'Sobering' is one word,  hilarious comes to mind ...

I watched these predictions from five years ago ... 

A bit like the Rouble 'recovery' and 'de-dollarisation'  predictions on here .. an ( analogue) clock that doesn't work / no batteries is 'right' twice a day ..

All bets are off after this pandemic .. Idiots have told us that HCQ was a miracle cure for COVID-19 and some COVIDiots even self-medicated ..

Those paying for this 'secret info' are manipulated muppets

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »
Contrary to the Mobhooligan Contrarian of Wise Decision Making...

Ron Paul is on target as usual supported by this shocking report:

Michigan State Economics Professor Mark Skidmore’s latest update to the “Missing Money” question is now the biggest in history by a long way.  Skidmore’s research reveals the US Treasury market is rolling over $90 trillion to support the official debt of $22 trillion (2019.)  That’s on top of the $21 trillion Skidmore revealed in so-called “Missing Money” in late 2017. 
Why do you need to churn $90 trillion in debt?  Is the US debt really $90 trillion?   What could go wrong with this much hidden debt?  Skidmore says, “Yes it is concerning to me because this could blow up.  We don’t know when or how, but if people lose confidence in our government, they could lose confidence in the currency.  That could have severe impacts on lots of people in the whole global economy above and beyond what we are experiencing now. . . .

Is there some reset in play?  Is there some bigger issue at stake?  Is this pulling away with other goals in mind?  Yes, I think so.  I don’t know how this all fits together but I do know there is something else going on that we all need to pay attention to. . . . I have documents that say something is really, really wrong, and it’s not just bad accounting.”