Information & Chat > The Expatriate Life: Living in the FSU, Asia or Elsewhere

What FSU country/area has the best weather?

(1/3) > >>

justadude:
Are there any areas in the FSU that have weather like California’s middle coast? Low humidity and year round daytime highs in the 60s to low 80s Fahrenheit?

msmoby:
You'd be looking at the Rep of Georgia, Black Sea coast ( Batumi) or extreme  SW Russia.

Can be more humid..but there's sea and mountains and the cold weather is rare due to a micro climate having the mountains behind

AvHdB:
I would agree with ms, Georgia.

A country that largely broke free from the ills that plague other post Soviet countries. There is a thread from a Maxx who describes his life there. Both in Tbilisi, the capital and the coastal city Batumi. You will find many valuable insights and impressions on his thread.

As I recall you liked Borjomi, it is a Georgian product from the mountainous region.

msmoby:

--- Quote from: AvHdB on June 04, 2020, 06:22:39 AM ---I would agree with ms, Georgia.

A country that largely broke free from the ills that plague other post Soviet countries. There is a thread from a Maxx who describes his life there. Both in Tbilisi, the capital and the coastal city Batumi. You will find many valuable insights and impressions on his thread.

As I recall you liked Borjomi, it is a Georgian product from the mountainous region.

--- End quote ---

*I* have been close to, but never been to, Borjomi ...  Maxx and Beel, perhaps  ( if you meant me )

Steveboy:
What a strange question..

its like me living in Antartica and asking if there is any where in Australia with the same year round weather as my country in Antartica.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version