The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Riots in America  (Read 7731 times)

Online Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Re: Riots in America
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2020, 10:01:43 AM »
The next big racist card will likely be that the second wave of infections will be mainly black people. The idea that they were the ones protesting in an unsafe manner is not racist if they get the disease will go over the heads. They will look at the numbers and see almost all the infections are black people so there must be something racist about it. Likely tens of thousand elderly people will die over these protest. We also had memorial day where a large number of whites wanted to play in an unsafe manner also. There is going to be enough virus to go around. The irresponsible will kill their grandparents   
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2020, 10:35:31 AM »
Going to be lots more riots soon..

Egypt next those buggers who built the Pyramids used 100,000 slaves.. nothing to be proud go bulldoze them.. :laugh:

George orwell ring any bells.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2020, 05:08:42 PM »
Going to be lots more riots soon..

Egypt next those buggers who built the Pyramids used 100,000 slaves.. nothing to be proud go bulldoze them.. :laugh:

George orwell ring any bells.. :laugh:

Pyramids were built by advanced ET’s Steve.

Don’t believe that Hollywood crap version of history.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2020, 10:10:24 PM »

Vandals are destroying Christopher Columbus statues around the country. They should go to Egypt and tear down the Pyramids built by slaves. I'm sure the Egyptians will welcome them with open arms.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/christopher-columbus-statues-torn-down-drenched-in-paint-defaced-in-cities-across-country/ar-BB15jBDs?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2020, 02:43:38 AM »
The question is to everyone here is this?

Are you going to go down on your knee if asked to and say sorry for being white??

Some how I dont see myself doing that and if anyone asks me they will not be going down on their knee, it will be their back :ROFL:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2020, 03:21:02 AM »

Are you going to go down on your knee if asked to and say sorry for being white??

No. They can F*ck right off. I've never been racist in my life and I've only ever been horrible to people who deserved it. You won't catch me apologising for being white or taking any kind of blame/credit for what other people did hundreds of years ago, who may also have been white. I've had a number of negative experiences with black people in my life but I don't expect my friends wife to apologise for that.

If they want to start that game, every person who identifies with a religion, culture or colour, will need to get on their knees and apologise for what their kind did at some stage. It's bloody ridiculous. Then we've got mouth breathers trying to judge people and their actions hundreds of years ago, with the same woke attitudes they have today.

I clearly remember being on a plane as a kid 25 years ago, flying to Miami and people were getting drunk and smoking like chimneys on the plane. Literally hundreds of them and the cabin filled with fire and smoke. We wouldn't even dare think about that now so how can we judge people and their actions from 300 years ago!

Oh, and lets pretend that black folks didn't take part in trading their own people either or lets see what they have to say about the stuff still going on in the Middle East or Africa today! That's right.....it's easier behaving like a leftist lynch mob in the western world, where racism has been illegal and social behaviour has changed for the better. Maybe not perfect but we're on the right path.

I fully support fighting for equal opportunity (not outcome) but what's happening right now, isn't just about that. If black people think that the UK is racist, they should take up the offer from the Ghanian government and move over there, for a better life. Let's see how many fancy that!!

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2020, 06:28:48 AM »

No. They can F*ck right off. I've never been racist in my life and I've only ever been horrible to people who deserved it. You won't catch me apologising for being white or taking any kind of blame/credit for what other people did hundreds of years ago, who may also have been white. I've had a number of negative experiences with black people in my life but I don't expect my friends wife to apologise for that.

If they want to start that game, every person who identifies with a religion, culture or colour, will need to get on their knees and apologise for what their kind did at some stage. It's bloody ridiculous. Then we've got mouth breathers trying to judge people and their actions hundreds of years ago, with the same woke attitudes they have today.

I clearly remember being on a plane as a kid 25 years ago, flying to Miami and people were getting drunk and smoking like chimneys on the plane. Literally hundreds of them and the cabin filled with fire and smoke. We wouldn't even dare think about that now so how can we judge people and their actions from 300 years ago!

Oh, and lets pretend that black folks didn't take part in trading their own people either or lets see what they have to say about the stuff still going on in the Middle East or Africa today! That's right.....it's easier behaving like a leftist lynch mob in the western world, where racism has been illegal and social behaviour has changed for the better. Maybe not perfect but we're on the right path.

I fully support fighting for equal opportunity (not outcome) but what's happening right now, isn't just about that. If black people think that the UK is racist, they should take up the offer from the Ghanian government and move over there, for a better life. Let's see how many fancy that!!

So true Rosco.

I'll just place this here

Black people enslaved each other in Africa, and black people worked with slave traders! Slavery was common throughout Africa, with entire tribes becoming enslaved after losing battles. Sometimes, African-American history can be colour blind.
Слава Україні

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2020, 07:07:05 AM »

Some how I dont see myself doing that and if anyone asks me they will not be going down on their knee, it will be their back :ROFL:
Most definately not. Even though I might have *some* advantages like being intelligent, articulate and well-brought-up. Being white is no advantage in pc-europe.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2020, 07:13:22 AM »
Even though I might have *some* advantages like being intelligent, articulate and well-brought-up. Being white is no advantage in pc-europe.

I do not think I agree that being white has no advantage in Europe. In fact I'd say the opposite. It is something that we need to work upon as societies across the continent. However, for white people to prostrate themselves and shout 'mea culpa' is of no real benefit to anyone.

What is happening right now comes from 'feelz' and is not about truth or reality. Solutions will come only from truth and reality.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2020, 10:44:44 AM »

So true Rosco.

(Attachment Link)

Black people enslaved each other in Africa, and black people worked with slave traders! Slavery was common throughout Africa, with entire tribes becoming enslaved after losing battles. Sometimes, African-American history can be colour blind.

So true Rosco.

(Attachment Link)

Sad that so many Americans and others are deprived of truth because of a dishonest media which also has a monopoly.

Thx Chris!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2020, 10:45:50 AM »
Mark Meuser sues Newsom re BLM

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2020, 12:05:46 PM »
Even though I might have *some* advantages like being intelligent, articulate and well-brought-up. Being white is no advantage in pc-europe.

I do not think I agree that being white has no advantage in Europe. In fact I'd say the opposite. It is something that we need to work upon as societies across the continent. However, for white people to prostrate themselves and shout 'mea culpa' is of no real benefit to anyone.

What is happening right now comes from 'feelz' and is not about truth or reality. Solutions will come only from truth and reality.

All things equal companies in nl will hire ethnic minorities over caucasians. It is noted in 75% of all job offerings.

Gay disabled and women are also bonusses
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2020, 02:55:52 PM »
Everyone has the opportunity in life to make something of themselves what ever your color if you really want to do something then you will and plenty of colored people do something with their lives.
There are plenty of colored guys in Russia working and doing something and if they were not interested in doing much then they would of chosen a country with social security and benefits cos they don't get it here!

Im not racist but for sure if I was a cop in London Im 100% sure I could stop and arrest hundreds of you know who all over London within a few hours and some of these little thugs need a serious good hiding that will hospitalize them for a long time. When I was a youngster we used to do a few things, bash a few skinheads up and stuff but nothing bad and certainly nothing to the older generation. London is full of little thugs who think they are owed a living, they should not have to work for a few quid a week and its better to rob some old geezer..

Problem is you have a liberal government and courts, If it was me I would put the black skull cap on and sentence them to death, I would also punish the family cos most of this shit is the way the parents allow the kids to grow up. Nip it in the bud! Imprison the mother and father!!

Here the wife has always to be carful with kids at school cos they punish the parents for many things.. pity they never did the same in the UK..

I think it all went south after about 1897!!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2020, 04:16:54 PM »
, I would also punish the family cos most of this shit is the way the parents allow the kids to grow up. Nip it in the bud! Imprison the mother and father!!

That’s right from the North Korean Juche playbook. One reason crime in the DPRK is almost zero.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Texan77

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2020, 04:44:06 PM »
I find black people that have advantages like being intelligent, articulate and well-brought-up do very well in the USA.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2020, 06:42:31 PM »

LOL.  This is a thing that the Black Hebrew Israelites (who are neither of the latter two) ask white shitlibs to do - well they ask all whites, but only shitlibs do it.

Ex: shitlibs kissing boots

That said, they could take a knee for me in gratitude for my great, great grandfather and my 3rd uncle who served in the Union Army.

I love dropping that bomb when appropriate: "My great great grandfather and his brother served in the Union Army.  You're welcome."

:chuckle:

B/B

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2020, 02:26:46 AM »
Everyone has the opportunity in life to make something of themselves what ever your color if you really want to do something then you will and plenty of colored people do something with their lives.
There are plenty of colored guys in Russia working and doing something and if they were not interested in doing much then they would of chosen a country with social security and benefits cos they don't get it here!

Im not racist but for sure if I was a cop in London Im 100% sure I could stop and arrest hundreds of you know who all over London within a few hours and some of these little thugs need a serious good hiding that will hospitalize them for a long time. When I was a youngster we used to do a few things, bash a few skinheads up and stuff but nothing bad and certainly nothing to the older generation. London is full of little thugs who think they are owed a living, they should not have to work for a few quid a week and its better to rob some old geezer..

Problem is you have a liberal government and courts, If it was me I would put the black skull cap on and sentence them to death, I would also punish the family cos most of this shit is the way the parents allow the kids to grow up. Nip it in the bud! Imprison the mother and father!!

Here the wife has always to be carful with kids at school cos they punish the parents for many things.. pity they never did the same in the UK..

I think it all went south after about 1897!!
It’s all about their yuman rights, didnt you know?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2020, 02:57:28 AM »

All things equal companies in nl will hire ethnic minorities over caucasians. It is noted in 75% of all job offerings.

Gay disabled and women are also bonusses

And yet evidence suggests otherwise. :)

https://sociologicalscience.com/download/vol-6/june/SocSci_v6_467to496.pdf

Page 480, Figure 1 and as a comparison to other countries page 483 Figure 2.

We can see that the reality is that white applicants are favoured over non-white applicants. To the credit of the Netherlands, discrimination is significantly lower than some other places, but a white applicant tends to be favoured over non-white candidates.

https://books.google.ru/books?id=WLCoDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=netherlands+employers+can+discriminate+against+white+candidates&source=bl&ots=4hI-WLAr-z&sig=ACfU3U1QnI8Ea2Wsr9uwX-VenvWa2bhp5Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwimi5bc7vvpAhXDxIsKHVdaABEQ6AEwDXoECGYQAQ#v=onepage&q=netherlands%20employers%20can%20discriminate%20against%20white%20candidates&f=false

Page 138 onward and conclusions Page 148. It seems that age is the most commonly perceived form of discrimination, even in a sample universe in which racial minorities were over sampled. However, there's no suggestion that white candidates are discriminated against - quite the contrary.

There are some businesses and organisations that practice positive discrimination though and the ability to do so is enshrined in legislation. However if that was the norm then we can infer quite easily that there'd be evidence of discrimination against white Dutchies!

A thought that crossed my mind just now was this: Is the unsupported perception of discrimination against whites by white people in the job market evidence of racism and/or discrimination in itself? The idea that an amorphous 'THEY' is taking something that 'WE' should have?

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2020, 03:04:31 AM »

LOL.  This is a thing that the Black Hebrew Israelites (who are neither of the latter two) ask white shitlibs to do - well they ask all whites, but only shitlibs do it.

Ex: shitlibs kissing boots

That said, they could take a knee for me in gratitude for my great, great grandfather and my 3rd uncle who served in the Union Army.

I love dropping that bomb when appropriate: "My great great grandfather and his brother served in the Union Army.  You're welcome."

:chuckle:

B/B

That had to be scripted! How do you know it was scripted?

The alleged liberal white woman was very attractive and well dressed.  :laugh: :laugh:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2020, 04:02:24 AM »
However if that was the norm then we can infer quite easily that there'd be evidence of discrimination against white Dutchies!
There is, many newspaper ads for jobs exclude white dutch males specificly.

Once in my life, because of bureaucracy I needed a job -any job- for 2 months. I even applied as a garbage-man.

Guess who got the job and who didn't... Since then I am very aware of white discrimination.
OO===[][]===OO

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2020, 05:25:52 AM »
Markje, are the people doing the research lying?

I can't argue with your experience except, as usual, to point out a single data point is not very good evidence of a general case.

It is clear that the Netherlands is far less troubles by race discrimination in employment. My guess is that what you're seeing is a leveling of the playing field - is that a bad thing?

Were you told that the person who got the job you sought was not white?

Do you think that you should get a job for which you would likely be a bad candidate for all sorts of reasons, over another, better suited, person on the basis of the colour of your skin?

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2020, 05:56:25 AM »
Were you told that the person who got the job you sought was not white?

Do you think that you should get a job for which you would likely be a bad candidate for all sorts of reasons, over another, better suited, person on the basis of the colour of your skin?

No of course they didn't say that, they told me I was far overqualified to be a garbage-man and they doubted my resolve to do this job.
(same with other jobs of this type, that are normally done by the uneducated).

And I would like to have the best job, for the best fit candidate no matter the color of their skin. And that includes jobs for white people.

Discrimination, even positive discrimination is still illegal by dutch law, so opening up jobs to blacks only (or women only, or handicapped only) is illegal here.

The reason some minorities (e.g. muslim mostly) can't get jobs as easily as others are usually because it interferes with their work.

Black/white have equal oppertunities I think. But some life choices make them less suitable as candidates for work (same goes for some white-trash, errr lower white classed people).

Blacks:
- Do not get out of bed early as easily, often being late for timed jobs.
- Sometimes have odious personal habits (throwing trash on the street, spitting on the street, etc)

Muslims:
- Pray during work time for extended periods of time (not necessary according to belief I think)
- Show up in non-work outfits like jeballa and long beards.
- usually do not speak Dutch that well so people have a harder time understanding them.

And yes, the majority of most people do not fit above stereotypes, but if even 5% of them do, then that will show in statistics.

Global racism in Netherlands? I'd say no until 6 months ago. Later data suggests otherwise but I won't comment on that
OO===[][]===OO

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2020, 06:04:12 AM »
So, what you're saying is that your point about you having been discrinated against isn't actually true. And, of course, you have no way to know that the job was given to somebody who was not a race brother - although you told us otherwise.

Making the generalisations you just made does not say much positive about you. I am sure that many, if not all of the things you claim as being true of the minorities in your country apply equally well to your race brothers. But, yeah, prejudice.

This prejudice stuff makes it hard to give credence to the experiences of other white people. When we examine the claims what turns up time and again is prejudice and race based bias.

If we cannot be honest with ourselves then how can we possibly deal with the very real issues that exist? Here's you being a part of the problem and yet you blame the problem on other people. There's no solution to be found in that context.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2020, 06:47:04 AM »
So, what you're saying is that your point about you having been discrinated against isn't actually true. And, of course, you have no way to know that the job was given to somebody who was not a race brother - although you told us otherwise.
Eh no, there's the official reason given and the unofficial (may not quote me on that) reason.

It always helps to have both of them, to do your next job-interview better. In this case it was a total loss.

And what to think of topics like these:
https://www.geenstijl.nl/4901612/blanke_nederlanders_aan_de_kant_gezet/

In short: Dutch police are recruiting, but want ethnic minorities specificly.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2020, 08:56:51 AM »
However if that was the norm then we can infer quite easily that there'd be evidence of discrimination against white Dutchies!
There is, many newspaper ads for jobs exclude white dutch males specificly.

Once in my life, because of bureaucracy I needed a job -any job- for 2 months. I even applied as a garbage-man.

Guess who got the job and who didn't... Since then I am very aware of white discrimination.

I understand Marks point and agree there is discrimination against native Dutch job seekers. In The Netherlands one is divided between allochtone (immigrant, generally to 2nd generation) and autochtone (native born). In fact I got my job because of my knowledge, a good name/reputation and I was allochtone.

My Dutch was passable as the owner learned conducting an auction. He read my description Oude Vrouw aan het Naaien, which in English is 'Old Woman Sewing'. The auctioneer with aplomb introduced as the allochtone employee and with a smirk excused my Dutch.

Use a bit of fantasy of the motion of a sewing needle and you can understand the 'foutje', I hope.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot