The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Most Racist Country In The World?  (Read 2935 times)

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: The Most Racist Country In The World?
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2020, 06:18:51 PM »
I find myself wondering WTF you're talking about, seeing you supported 'Brexit' .. the single biggest threat to the stability and peace on the island  ...

This one I want to read!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: The Most Racist Country In The World? British support USA
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2020, 06:30:40 PM »
The Londoners are protesting the death of George Floyd as well:

Good to see

Not really “good to see” because the peaceful protests get co-opted by opportunistic criminals committing violence.

Violence, theft and property damage doesn’t inspire positive change.

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2020, 06:46:06 PM »
10 blacks got shot in the ghetto of Chicago this Memorial weekend and nobody marched for the dead. Every day black on black murder is happening. Blacks kill blacks more than whites kill blacks. Black Lives Matter movement is BS. They don't want to focus on against the people that kill the most blacks because they'd be marching against themselves.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2020, 08:36:29 PM »
10 blacks got shot in the ghetto of Chicago this Memorial weekend and nobody marched for the dead. Every day black on black murder is happening. Blacks kill blacks more than whites kill blacks. Black Lives Matter movement is BS. They don't want to focus on against the people that kill the most blacks because they'd be marching against themselves.

The quote below is probably a “construct” yet here’s an interview with Soros.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2020, 12:11:47 AM »

So you support domestic terrorism?

Tell us about the 'terrorism' on display in London, other than the breaking of no mass gatherings rule, which was pretty dumb and selfish ( given the protesters will encounter others ) , no matter the cause...

'
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Guile

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2020, 09:17:39 AM »
The Londoners are protesting the death of George Floyd as well:

Good to see

Not really “good to see” because the peaceful protests get co-opted by opportunistic criminals committing violence.

Violence, theft and property damage doesn’t inspire positive change.

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

of course there will be the idiots who use this as a cover for rioting and damaging stuff. there's always those types. i am talking about the outrage of the police killing another black man needlessly.  If you saw the video you should be angry too.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2020, 09:42:41 AM »
The high-end loot at luxury boutique stores must be racist, needs to be taken.

“Mobs of people rampaged down the sidewalks early Monday morning, smashing into numerous luxury shops to steal merchandise. Hundreds of people created chaos in the area, breaking into Rolex, Chanel and Prada boutiques as well as clothing and electronics stores.
It came after demonstrators in downtown Brooklyn and parts of Manhattan earlier pelted police officers with objects and set fires. Protests across America took a destructive turn on Sunday night, with buildings and cars set on fire near the White House. Washington police said they were responding to multiple fires that were “intentionally set” around the city.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/george-floyd-protests-donald-trump-slams-us-protests-and-calls-for-military-involvement/live-coverage/b167adea3f70a5ca40279d1dce3142ae

Offline Contrarian

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2020, 09:54:58 AM »
Secret Service agents injured by rioters, President Trump taken to a secure bunker.

“A senior official in the direct chain of command for defending Washington D.C. told Fox News of the injuries to Secret Service agents, some of whom were hurt by rioters throwing bottles and Molotov cocktails in Lafayette Park, just across from the presidential residence. The official initially put the number of agents injured at over 50, but that may have referred to the weekend toll; the Secret Service has since said the number injured on Sunday was 14.

As observed in New York City and elsewhere, groups in D.C. are planting cars filled with incendiary materials for future use, Fox News is told.  U.S. Marshals and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents were deployed to the streets of D.C. in an extraordinary move to beef up security alongside local police and Homeland Security agents, including the Secret Service, the Justice Department confirmed late Sunday. Fox News has learned U.S. Attorney for D.C. Mike Sherwin is heavily involved in the operation.“

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-took-trump-to-underground-bunker-amid-george-floyd-protests

Offline Contrarian

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2020, 04:54:59 AM »
After my initial reply I also asked why are the Japanese so? Do not really know.

What I do know is that Japanese are still in some respects a rather closed and inward society. The Japanese traveling while polite and respectful to a fault have very strong boundaries or barriers. But the so-called Issei/Nesei in the United States are perhaps the gold standard of integration in a foreign culture. This is even more amazing when you see the US governments treatment of them during The Second World War.

As for the police shooting in Japan, black people, that is not likely to happen. There are none! [/size][/font]

Yes, there are ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-34550264

What's it like to be black in Japan?

1'5% of Japanese are foreign born
I was in Japan, a whole week. Fukuoka to be exact. The chance of seeing black people there is smaller than winning a lottery unless you happen to live close to one of them.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2020, 05:11:32 AM »
Markje,

Did you chose to ignore the article I posted ?

Fukuoka is 3 times closer to S.Korea than Tokyo...   My ('ex') stepson lives there .. married to a Japanese girl..and V shared plenty of photos, some, where Black people even  dared to crop up ..

Blacks have been in Japan from the days of Europeans using them as slaves ... rare, but not 'not present' ..esp. after 1945

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09555809508721524?journalCode=rjfo20

https://travelnoire.com/flight-deal-round-trip-to-paris-for-as-low-as-285

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2020, 10:06:23 AM »
“Police in Kansas City discovered pallets of rocks and bricks near protest sites on Sunday that they believe were to be ‘used during a riot.’
Peaceful protests in many U.S. cities over the death of George Floyd have devolved into rioting and looting, stoking concerns that anarchist groups are organizing violence.
President Trump on Sunday pinned blame for the chaos on Antifa, a radical left-wing group.“

www.wnd.com

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2020, 10:16:05 AM »
'OK' .. so one minute, it's 'anarchists' and the next you post a link protesters for cash website ...

Are you with Cuffy .. it's the Chinese...  ?

Still blaming Soros ?

Or ?..

Offline Contrarian

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2020, 03:50:24 PM »
Markje,

Did you chose to ignore the article I posted ?

Fukuoka is 3 times closer to S.Korea than Tokyo...   My ('ex') stepson lives there .. married to a Japanese girl..and V shared plenty of photos, some, where Black people even  dared to crop up ..

And Maastricht is closer to both Belgium and Germany than Amsterdam. Your point?

And I didn't say there are no black people in Japan, just that it is very, very hard to meet one unless you live close to them.
Your ex-stepson probably lives close to some expat-community with blacks.

News and recent pics of japan:

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/05/ced0cde20058-urgent-no-imminent-virus-state-of-emergency-for-tokyo-fukuoka-minister.html

In this picture, there is exactly 1 caucasian fella to the left. The rest is japanese (I assume, but certainly no blacks)

http://side13conference.net/images/groupphoto.jpg

In this picture, there is both 1 black person and 1 muslim. Happy hunting!
(And before you go railing off about black people living in japan, try finding the source news of this groupphoto.jpg :chuckle: )

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/japan-faces-second-wave-of-infections-in-tokyo-and-fukuoka
Another nice shot of street-life in Fukuoka.
Spot the black people , people :chuckle:

My google search was: Fukuoka 2020 black people crowd.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Manny

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2020, 04:24:06 PM »
Markje, he is trolling you.

Classic MobySwerveTM there well caught by Av.  :coffeeread:

Expect him to now trundle out an imaginary friend whose an overseas born Japanese and also black. The man in question will naturally hold 14 degrees in subjects ranging from Japanese immigration over the centuries through to the plight of slaves. They will henceforth jointly seek to correct howlers and fibs while sitting on a tatami mat in Kyoto conversing in natural Japanese. 

Moby will of course also claim an ex girlfriend who was both black and Japanese.

Instead, he had a variant.

.   My ('ex') stepson lives there .. married to a Japanese girl..and V shared plenty of photos, some, where Black people even  dared to crop up ..

Blacks have been in Japan from the days of Europeans using them as slaves ... rare, but not 'not present' ..esp. after 1945

You can almost mime it in advance. Don't let him suck you into his silliness.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2020, 11:42:04 PM »
Markje, he is trolling you.

No 'he' is not ..

Let's remember who is trolling ..

'Someone' suggest 'no blacks' in Japan.....

ALL I have done is bust that notion ...

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2020, 12:51:03 AM »

Then try to quote me on that. You can't because I didn't write it.

But that happens alot with you, claiming things you are unable to back up with proof.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2020, 03:30:43 AM »
Let's try this, again  - but coded properly ..

:ROFL:

Correct ... I said 'someone' and it certainly wasn't you ..  You just 'jumped in' and told us you didn't see any .. BTW :  Tell us about a part of Tokyo were ex-pats 'tend to live'..

But that happens alot with you, claiming things you are unable to back up with proof.

Ah, yes.. 

1/ Vodafone - 'misnamed' according to you, given you only knew a tiny cog ..a jointly owned Dutch division.. in a huge conclomerate ..

2/ 'lecturing me' on warfare and not knowing the 'target' city involved  ( 'Benghazi)') when it was Tripoli ..

Thee being examples of your most recent howlers  ( Will Manny let you see this ? )

Online AvHdB

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2020, 05:10:30 AM »

I noted that a Negroe is not likely to be shot in Japan, because there are none. This was in jest to Steveboy's question. We were discussing racism, but like so many other threads ms has to proven his mentality. ms has managed to bring some half cocked dim wit from the BBC, his relatives and the reality that some people in Japan are born outside the archipelago to the thread.

Statistically as was noted seeing a Negroe in Japan is ABOUT as likely as winning the lottery, if you buy a ticket. I sort of doubt there are any shootings of blacks by the Japanese constabulary.*

The only value the thread has is a demonstration of the nature of ms. As if we do not have enough already!

* I believe this is what the Japanese police are called.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2020, 05:37:50 AM »
I sort of doubt there are any shootings of blacks by the Japanese constabulary.*

They command a tremendous amount of respect from japanese society. If an officer has to draw his/her weapon any wish to continue is negated immediately. Every time they have to shoot, is well-documented and front-page news in Japan.

For instance: the USA has 28.3 fatal shootings involving police / 1 Million people / year.
Japan has 0.2 ......
The only countries doing better are switzerland & Denmark. (Iceland doesn't count in my book, not enough people)

The police are most brutal in (drumroll)  Venezuela (1638 fatal police-shootings / 1 million people / year).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_by_country

OO===[][]===OO

Offline yankee

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2020, 05:40:16 AM »

I noted that a Negroe is not likely to be shot in Japan, because there are none. This was in jest to Steveboy's question. We were discussing racism, but like so many other threads ms has to proven his mentality. ms has managed to bring some half cocked dim wit from the BBC, his relatives and the reality that some people in Japan are born outside the archipelago to the thread.

Statistically as was noted seeing a Negroe in Japan is ABOUT as likely as winning the lottery, if you buy a ticket. I sort of doubt there are any shootings of blacks by the Japanese constabulary.*

The only value the thread has is a demonstration of the nature of ms. As if we do not have enough already!

* I believe this is what the Japanese police are called.

police or as a Japanese person would say "Porisu". I lived there for over a year and was married to a Japanese woman for 19 years.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Online AvHdB

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2020, 05:47:42 AM »
police or as a Japanese person would say "Porisu". I lived there for over a year and was married to a Japanese woman for 19 years.
19 years that could be an interesting thread. Curious how often did you see Negroes in Japan, when you were there?