The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: St Petersburg  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
St Petersburg
« on: May 28, 2020, 04:59:26 AM »
We are still working on our tours , just waiting for lockdown to end so we can do the photo and video shoots for the web site..

All being well any long term members who happens to be in St Petersburg next year or in fact any time your welcome to a free tour on me.. (Unfortunately not the boat or car trip)

We got a few of the pages in demo mode ..

https://4r8n2adh3.demo.versacode.org
https://4r8n2adh3.demo.versacode.org/st-petersburg-tours/

Were also going to be doing the same in Moscow, Moldova and Florance so next summer is going to be interesting..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: St Petersburg
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 07:46:23 AM »
Sounds good, we love Florence, me the the wife were there two years ago, also Pisa, but Florence was amazing, would definitely go back sometime. This is about the first year in the last 8 we have not visited Italy actually, plenty of opportunities for city tours in the country.
Слава Україні

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 08:17:18 AM »
When i go tgere i might take you up on it. It will be in winter though
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 08:41:31 AM »
Yes just let us know if your around .. we will be operating from probably October/November for some tours every thing else next summer.. providing another catastrophe doesn't happen  ;D

Offline Annushka

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 07:44:13 AM »
Yes just let us know if your around .. we will be operating from probably October/November for some tours every thing else next summer.. providing another catastrophe doesn't happen  ;D

Hello Steve.  Victory and S7 cancel my flight from June 31 to June 8 to St. Petersburg.  I have a certificate.  But!  I want to watch the opening fountains at Peterhof and the White Nights.  I do not know when, but I take advantage of your gratuitous services. Thanks!

Offline Annushka

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 07:49:14 AM »
Sorry, cancellation of the flight for 1 year.  Since May 2011.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 07:49:37 AM »

Hello Steve.  Victory and S7 cancel my flight from June 31 to June 8 to St. Petersburg.  I have a certificate.  But!  I want to watch the opening fountains at Peterhof and the White Nights.  I do not know when, but I take advantage of your gratuitous services. Thanks!

Sure just let me know.. but its going to be summer 2021 not this summer if your about, just say and I will get you a voucher over .. :thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2023, 02:25:30 AM »
Well despite all the shit that has been going on over the last few years were continuing to do tours and experiences in Russia for the International market. Russia finally reintroduced the online digital visa scheme which includes the EU , so hoping a few more travelers will make the brave trip to the Motherland next year.

We produced a video for St Petersburg other cities and destinations were serving will also have their own videos.

So get active, get your skates on and Getlocals to show you around tiphat

https://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/index_en.html