The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hi to all anyone like to hear my music I have composed ?  (Read 60 times)

Offline Alistair1947

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: None Yet
Hi to all anyone like to hear my music I have composed ?
« on: May 27, 2020, 09:21:22 AM »
Hi to all anyone like to hear my music I have composed ? as I am a non professional musician and composer using my Casio electronic keyboard I have been doing this since the early 70's and that it is a special gift of mine and that I would like to share my kind of music in any type of style from romantic ballads to pop kind of music as I can do a music video uploaded from my desktop home computer so, anyone here like to hear my kind of music it should cheer us all up !

Thank you for your time .

Alistair73   :thumbsup:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Hi to all anyone like to hear my music I have composed ?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 09:32:57 AM »
Hi to all anyone like to hear my music I have composed ? as I am a non professional musician and composer using my Casio electronic keyboard I have been doing this since the early 70's and that it is a special gift of mine and that I would like to share my kind of music in any type of style from romantic ballads to pop kind of music as I can do a music video uploaded from my desktop home computer so, anyone here like to hear my kind of music it should cheer us all up !

Thank you for your time .

Alistair73   :thumbsup:

Please do share.

There is a thread about what we are listening to. For myself I like just about everything except Romantic Classical such as Chopin, Brahms and Schumann.

Curious have you heard any of the music of J. Travener?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration