The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Dominic Cummings  (Read 6126 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Dominic Cummings
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »
Moby, we know you can read.

Naturally, I have a good laugh at your 'estimations of situations' and wonder if you can, why you post such guff

Manny linked to the whole of the statement from the Durham police. So, we know that you are being dishonest - again.

He posted the LINK and posted one ( misleading )  part ... *I* merely posted the part he 'missed'...you know that the police .. "there might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention."there might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention."

The first drive was legitimate, no argument about it.

BS..  driving 260 miles while Mummy is showing symptoms and Daddy or 4 yr old could have shown them at any time ..  Would Mr C have simply tipped up at A&E in ( say ) Nottingham - had that been the case.. and Social services would need to care for their child ..?

LOADS of other parents faced the same dimena and didn't go traipsing around the length of England, north to south ..  hence the continued outrage...

The drive to Barnard's Castle might not have been in compliance with the guidance given - remembering that it was guidance only.

Incorrect - it wasn't guidance' .. what part of STAY AT HOME do you or he not comprehend ?  The Barnard Castle 'eye test' was more BS and just happened t be Wifey's birthday

And as you chose to ignore, even though I pointed it out to you, the only action the police MIGHT have taken, if he had been noticed was to ADVISE Cummings to return to Durham. That's because all they could do was point out the guidance to the guy.

No, he committed an offence... 'minor', but an offence .. He should have been setting an example ..

As we now know, but to reiterate for the dishonest among us, the purported 3rd journey was a lie told by more than one liar. Of course these are people with whom our own Liar in Chief would be entirely sympathetic as their modus operandum is entirely congruent with his.

I wasn't aware anyone on here raised anything other than going up to his parents' place or the Barnard Castle 'eye test' ..  hmm....

We get it, you're bored, lonely, probably a bit skint, and  like others, you have an invented animus toward anyone who succeeds at doing something that you don't like. Just be honest - it's OK. Tell us that you don't like the guy and why. Don't rely upon lies, that does not help you at all.

..and now we have the andrewfi, " I've failed, so I'll made more stuff up" ...

EVERY day, there's stories in the press ... left and right..

It's not going away ... it will not go away .. it IS damaging the govt and I really don't seek that, right now .. despite what I think of Cummings, personally...

I adored Ian Hislop's rant :

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1289081/Ian-Hislop-have-i-got-news-for-you-dominic-cummings-lockdown-rules-video-bbc-news

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2020, 04:48:23 PM »
Moby, you are becoming [actually already] a hysterical foaming at the mouth leftie.

And you know Hislop's HIGNFY is a fun/satire show, right?

And before you make yourself look a bigger twerp, I'll tell you that I occasionally advertise in Private Eye.  :nod: :P :)
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2020, 06:22:16 PM »
Moby, are you now trying to tell us that you can't read? It sure as anything looks that way from your words above.

Any more surprises for us?

...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 02:29:59 AM »
Moby, you are becoming [actually already] a hysterical foaming at the mouth leftie.

And you know Hislop's HIGNFY is a fun/satire show, right?

And before you make yourself look a bigger twerp, I'll tell you that I occasionally advertise in Private Eye.  :nod: :P :)

Ah, so NOW you are suggesting that Hislop didn't MDAN it?

My goodness,  from you post I can really see how badly out of touch with reality you and some current leaders / influences of the Tories are..

I am most certainly left' of your 'politics'..think about that....

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2020, 02:32:05 AM »
Moby, are you now trying to tell us that you can't read? It sure as anything looks that way from your words above.

Any more surprises for us?

I think we are going to have to wait a few more days/ weeks to see who  is reading the mood of the public....

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2020, 03:01:07 AM »
Oh dear, Moby was right. This isn’t going away, certainly when it comes to him banging on about it.

Notice the hysteria and ridiculousness slipping up a gear and into overdrive. Nut job alert   :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 03:11:47 AM »
Oh dear, Moby was right. This isn’t going away, certainly when it comes to him banging on about it.

Notice the hysteria and ridiculousness slipping up a gear and into overdrive. Nut job alert   :chuckle:

.and along comes another of the "let's attack the poster, rather than the point", 'tag team' .   :coffeeread:

So, Rosco ..it's STILL front page news ..

Even Piers Morgan .. with a similar family setup points out the bollox ..on 'biased ITV'

from 2:30

Offline Manny

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2020, 08:03:43 AM »
Piers Morgan is an idiot who has been blacklisted by the government. Almost none of them will go on his show as he just shouts them down.

A read of his Twitter feed tells you he just likes the sound of his own voice. You and he have much in common actually.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2020, 08:26:56 AM »
The very same Piers Morgan who backed 'Brexit' after the referendum result and made no bones about supporting getting out...a former darling...

Yes, his recent mauling of  successive Tory ministers for BSing and their refusal to appear  has been noted....

Yet another example of a govt. out of touch..

Trying to control the BBC and other UK channels.. when their mantra isn't working..

I am glad to see Newsnight has its usual presenter back.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2020, 10:19:18 AM »

So, Rosco ..it's STILL front page news ..

Even Piers Morgan .. with a similar family setup points out the bollox ..on 'biased ITV'

from 2:30

It's not front page news at all. As of 17.17, go and check BBC, Sky, RT, Times.......none of them are covering this story.

Like I said, its only you and other plonkers like PM who continue to rattle on about the decided. Suck it up buttercup.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2020, 10:50:34 AM »

It's not front page news at all. As of 17.17, go and check BBC, Sky, RT, Times.......none of them are covering this story.

Like I said, its only you and other plonkers like PM who continue to rattle on about the decided. Suck it up buttercup.

As always, our Rosco fails to deal with  one point ( the Piers Morgan video ( seen live by 1in 7 of the population ) and tries to 'prove' I'm 'wrong' about another

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-52864853

Newspaper headlines: Testing 'disgrace' and public's 'broken trust'

You'll remember Rosco telling me how I was 'lying' about the govts test figures ...?

Coronavirus: Government criticised over use of testing data

Was this a 'lefty' thinktank or newspaers ? ..

NO..

The UK's statistics watchdog has criticised the government over its handling of coronavirus testing data.

This govt's Coronavirus rules and advice shouldn't be ridiculed .. it needs to be respected .. 

Cummings is toxic ..What IDIOT convinced Bojo of 'herd immunity' ?

Boris Johnson told Italy’s president he was aiming for “herd immunity” to defeat coronavirus, an explosive TV documentary has revealed – despite No 10 denying that was ever the policy.

The Italian health minister has undermined the government’s repeated denials by recounting a conversation between the two leaders on 13 March, as the pandemic neared its peak.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-uk-boris-johnson-herd-immunity-dispatches-channel-4-italy-president-a9544916.html

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Offline Manny

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2020, 11:33:03 AM »
Trying to control the BBC

The BBC is out of control and this government will reign them in. The TV licence (tax) is also in Boris's sights. Why would you force the electorate to fund something so politically biased? That will be a real vote winner. It will start with de-criminalisation.  :nod:

I'm not responding to you further on Cummings as you're a nutter.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2020, 11:56:00 AM »
Naughty Manny is 'at it. too

I said that the govt was trying to control the BBC AND ITV .. ( Independent TV)

You ducked my point that trying to avoid being interviewed simply reinfoces the govt is hiding ..

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2020, 12:28:12 PM »
The nuttiness of the fruitcake is apparent.  :party0011:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2020, 12:52:05 PM »
The nuttiness of the fruitcake is apparent.  :party0011:

I’m not convinced that even Moby knows which direction, he’ll launch himself. Nothing he quoted was front page (top 10 on a news feed) and about DC and much of it was about dragging prior irrelevant arguments into this one.

Moby, please tell me that even you can see the obvious chasm between government testing figures and the actual discussion we’re supposed to be having, the Cummings scandal?

Moby - The DC scandal is still front page news.
Rosco - No it’s not.
Moby - Look, here’s a link saying, Government criticised over use of testing data.
Rosco - That’s got nothing to do with what we’re talking about.
Moby - but but but......yawn.
Rosco - shut the f@ck up and stop being a nonce.

Answer me this please, are you really that thick or are you a nut job?

:'(

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2020, 05:32:58 AM »
Rosco,

I posted front page news re Cummings from Sunday, Monday and Tuesday ( with links)  and you STILL try  to suggest it isn't news ?  :popcorn:

More:

https://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2020/06/02/cumming-is-bringing-us-closer-to-a-zero-trust-society

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jun/02/emily-maitlis-back-on-newsnight-in-wake-of-cummings-row

https://news.sky.com/story/dominic-cummings-what-is-next-for-boris-johnsons-right-hand-man-11997471

While generally I will not enter into the politics of a country that I only have a slight involvement with. I would note the first article is an editorial about the state and mind set of the U.K. public. The second regards the return of E. Maitlis to present the news on TV. The third is speculation about the future for D. Cummings.

Not really news about the actions of D. Cummings is it?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2020, 06:01:41 AM »
Rosco,

I posted front page news re Cummings from Sunday, Monday and Tuesday ( with links)  and you STILL try  to suggest it isn't news ?  :popcorn:

More:

https://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2020/06/02/cumming-is-bringing-us-closer-to-a-zero-trust-society

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jun/02/emily-maitlis-back-on-newsnight-in-wake-of-cummings-row

https://news.sky.com/story/dominic-cummings-what-is-next-for-boris-johnsons-right-hand-man-11997471

While generally I will not enter into the politics of a country that I only have a slight involvement with. I would note the first article is an editorial about the state and mind set of the U.K. public. The second regards the return of E. Maitlis to present the news on TV. The third is speculation about the future for D. Cummings.

Thank you Av.

Moby claimed that the Dominic Cumming's trip to Durham scandal, wasn't going to go away. He claims its still front page news. I proved it wasn't.

Now Moby has linked news articles as evidence to back up his claims. Moby, linking articles which reference DC but have nothing to with his trip to Durham scandal, can in no way complement his argument here. In fact its as useful as linking us to a Manchester Utd transfer story in the Sun newspaper!

This is what you do. You either know you do it, in an attempt to swerve a debate you're clearly losing or you're somewhere between mentally ill and low IQ.

Jog on chicken choker.......  :dh:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2020, 06:39:47 AM »
[While generally I will not enter into the politics of a country that I only have a slight involvement with. I would note the first article is an editorial about the state and mind set of the U.K. public. The second regards the return of E. Maitlis to present the news on TV. The third is speculation about the future for D. Cummings.

:laugh:

Cummings 'away days' and lack of trust in govt , thereafter is THE issue .. I WANT people to listen to the govt. and not risjk their and others lives and for us not to have a spike or have another lockdown ..

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2020, 09:29:04 AM »
[While generally I will not enter into the politics of a country that I only have a slight involvement with. I would note the first article is an editorial about the state and mind set of the U.K. public. The second regards the return of E. Maitlis to present the news on TV. The third is speculation about the future for D. Cummings.

:laugh:

Cummings 'away days' and lack of trust in govt , thereafter is THE issue .. I WANT people to listen to the govt. and not risjk their and others lives and for us not to have a spike or have another lockdown ..

Observe ms changing the goal posts and swerving! Curious have you patented this dance of yours?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2020, 10:17:36 AM »
BBC news has just posted a photo of thousands of people gathering in Hyde Park London, to protest against a murderer in a foreign country who has already been arrested, without any social distancing taking place. The BBC are fully supporting this one and championing the protest, at great risk to others.

Only last week the BBC was screaming for Dominic Cummings head for travelling to a family property to take care of his family during a global pandemic.

The hypocrisy of the MSM knows no bounds. The BBC say that social distancing is being maintained by the organisers but just look at the pictures! :fighting0025:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52907101

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2020, 10:26:16 AM »
There's something going on. An agenda. It's political but goes much further than just politicians.

It seems that the string pullers have no interest in public health. Perhaps for those people the knowledge that around 95% of deaths from Covid-19 in the UK are in people over 70.

Those people in Hyde Park may well have been programmed to turn up but they do not face a great risk to their long term health. They are cannon fodder in a war about Britain leaving the EU.

...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2020, 01:03:01 PM »
There's something going on. An agenda. It's political but goes much further than just politicians.

It seems that the string pullers have no interest in public health. Perhaps for those people the knowledge that around 95% of deaths from Covid-19 in the UK are in people over 70.

Those people in Hyde Park may well have been programmed to turn up but they do not face a great risk to their long term health. They are cannon fodder in a war about Britain leaving the EU.
Quite agree. There is definitely something afoot and it’s not just about leaving the EU.
It’s also about the whole leftist progressive agenda they are seeking to foist on liberal democracies.
Like the multicultural diversity through mass immigration.
Like the kowtowing to ethnic minorities at the expense of the majority.
Like the continuing weakening of the great institutions of this country, like the C of E by the infiltration of the left and the resulting dilution of the Christian ethos and replacement by other non indigenous cultures.
Like the promotion of homosexuality and Transgenderism.

And it goes on and on......
The battle of ideals is now spilling into the street and it’s time to take the fight to them.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2020, 01:44:40 PM »
Not at all in the news headlines

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-52911605

Dominic Cummings's Durham cottage plans investigated