The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How to have success when meeting Russian speaking girls  (Read 1515 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: How to have success when meeting Russian speaking girls
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 03:51:03 AM »

There are probably many more people now looking for a Russian wife than 15 years ago..

So much for the "death of the Russian bride", eh ?

The "Russian Bride" name and idea will not be going any where for some time yet.. thanks to Western media, the BBC and of course Hollywood.. :thumbsup:

And as I said there are more people LOOKING cos that is what most do , now than 20 years ago.. back in those days there was no cheap flights, Ukraine was not visa free so basically if you never had at least some kind of decent income it was out of the question cos you would also probably have to use a marriage agency..

Things are different know with the internet, you got social media, dating sites, dating apps so its there for every tom dick and harry can at least search and IF they do decide to pick the cheapest option Ukraine flights are cheap, no visa and so on..

BUT there are less women interested then some years back considerably less I would say..

But if you got your teeth still, brush your hair (For those who have hair) scrub yourself up and so on then you can still find your other half... that's providing your not expecting to marry a girl the same age as your grand daughter as many are..

As for myself I have done my time trying to advice , helping, meeting bride seekers and so on and become pretty tired of it.. Im not really bothered what people do fail, succeed, get scammed, and so on that's your problem most when you offer advice it goes in one ear and comes out the other..

So for me as long as I give a good value scam free service and my sales go up every year as they have for the last decade.. I don't care.. you make your own bed in life.. we are all adults..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline PaulR

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2020, 07:14:31 PM »
Stopped viewing Conor's content for quite awhile. It felt more like a click-bait infomercial than some grassroots video from a 'normal guy on the street' as he tries to portray.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2020, 10:53:08 PM »
Bang on ..

When he wants to help you with a 'course to avoid scammers, from $997' .. when the advice is here from free..
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic