Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

How to have success when meeting Russian speaking girls

(1/6) > >>

Manny:

--- Quote from: Texan77 on May 20, 2020, 02:11:56 PM ---When I was looking I would write about four women and then go meet them. It is amazing how a two hour dinner would tell me more than months of writing. When it does not work out I would not feel an emotional drop beyond a line thru another name and go to the next. At the end of the trip if there is no one left I would not let that bother me neither just plan another trip and start off with four more girls. The way to find the right one is to keep trying and do not get disappointed when it does not work out or if she is not what you expected. If I get stood up that was just fine that was just a dinner did not have to buy. Obviously she was not going to work out anyway. I would plan to meet any girl a second day if dinner worked out.   

--- End quote ---

In the middle of an unrelated topic, we find a gold nugget. I agree with this methodology 1000%. I did very similar.

I'd modify that to write 20-40 in a geographic area, weed out the flakes, the ones that don't reply or say no, the ones who write silly stuff, are not responsive enough, who dont seem to have a working phone number or other stuff that is just silly. Weed out then the ones who talk about their ex, their cats, their debt, their ailing relatives, their social problems or any complaints about life, and write only the ones that are optimistic and happy.

From there you get the 1-4 to visit.

If it doesn't work, rinse and repeat.

Find one that might work, see if it works out......

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: Manny on May 20, 2020, 04:19:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Texan77 on May 20, 2020, 02:11:56 PM ---When I was looking I would write about four women and then go meet them. It is amazing how a two hour dinner would tell me more than months of writing. When it does not work out I would not feel an emotional drop beyond a line thru another name and go to the next. At the end of the trip if there is no one left I would not let that bother me neither just plan another trip and start off with four more girls. The way to find the right one is to keep trying and do not get disappointed when it does not work out or if she is not what you expected. If I get stood up that was just fine that was just a dinner did not have to buy. Obviously she was not going to work out anyway. I would plan to meet any girl a second day if dinner worked out.   

--- End quote ---

In the middle of an unrelated topic, we find a gold nugget. I agree with this methodology 1000%. I did very similar.

I'd modify that to write 20-40 in a geographic area, weed out the flakes, the ones that don't reply or say no, the ones who write silly stuff, are not responsive enough, who dont seem to have a working phone number or other stuff that is just silly. Weed out then the ones who talk about their ex, their cats, their debt, their ailing relatives, their social problems or any complaints about life, and write only the ones that are optimistic and happy.

From there you get the 1-4 to visit.

If it doesn't work, rinse and repeat.

Find one that might work, see if it works out......

--- End quote ---

I used to do the same in Moscow .. some times I would meet 20/30 girls in a week.. :laugh:

Some times just for 20 mins that was enough for me to figure them out and dump her before even buying a coffee..

In my early early Moscow days I was staying in a hostel which only cost 500 Roubles a night so couldn't afford to buy to many coffee's in a day.. :laugh:

Texan77:
I actually wrote more than four girls because it would end up with four I was going to meet. I was not there looking for sex. I did not care how pretty or young the girl was if I could see she was not what I wanted she got crossed off the list. Some of the girls were shocked that they were getting dumped because I could not see anything long term with this.

I was 64 then. I learned that it was more likely for me to work better if she had a child. It is nearly ever girls dream in life to have children and I was to an age where I did not want to start off having more children. I was finding good women without a child but not wanting to start a family was turning out to be a killer. So I started to looked for a girl with about a ten year old. I would have about eight years raising the child. This worked for me where it may not for a younger man. Her son wanted a father and attached to me right away.  I found in many ways I enjoyed him more than her over the years. So he has certainly has not been a problem to me.

On our second date I asked her to bring her son and the three of us went out.  We ate dinner and sometime I would talk to her and some time I would talk with him. I would run around and play him while we walk down the street.  She had tried to date a number of time to Ukraine men who always seem to look at the child as a problem. Then her son would complain and not want her to date. I change all that because I won her son over from the very beginning. Her mother was a single woman and was looking to get rid of this daughter with a child who was living at home. So that was not a hard sell and she sure did not care about extreme age difference. There is a thirty three year age gap her. This was someone who afford to take care of her daughter and raise her grandson.

Chris:

--- Quote from: Texan77 on May 21, 2020, 06:12:37 AM ---I actually wrote more than four girls because it would end up with four I was going to meet. I was not there looking for sex. I did not care how pretty or young the girl was if I could see she was not what I wanted she got crossed off the list. Some of the girls were shocked that they were getting dumped because I could not see anything long term with this.

I was 64 then. I learned that it was more likely for me to work better if she had a child. It is nearly ever girls dream in life to have children and I was to an age where I did not want to start off having more children. I was finding good women without a child but not wanting to start a family was turning out to be a killer. So I started to looked for a girl with about a ten year old. I would have about eight years raising the child. This worked for me where it may not for a younger man. Her son wanted a father and attached to me right away.  I found in many ways I enjoyed him more than her over the years. So he has certainly has not been a problem to me.

On our second date I asked her to bring her son and the three of us went out.  We ate dinner and sometime I would talk to her and some time I would talk with him. I would run around and play him while we walk down the street.  She had tried to date a number of time to Ukraine men who always seem to look at the child as a problem. Then her son would complain and not want her to date. I change all that because I won her son over from the very beginning. Her mother was a single woman and was looking to get rid of this daughter with a child who was living at home. So that was not a hard sell and she sure did not care about extreme age difference. There is a thirty three year age gap her. This was someone who afford to take care of her daughter and raise her grandson.

--- End quote ---

Well done Texan77  tiphat a great attitude to have and happy it worked out for you. Others can learn a lot from this.

I took on a woman with a 7 year old, been married now 12+ years and couldn't be happier. We have a 14 year age difference.

Confederate:

--- Quote from: Texan77 on May 21, 2020, 06:12:37 AM ---I actually wrote more than four girls because it would end up with four I was going to meet. I was not there looking for sex. I did not care how pretty or young the girl was if I could see she was not what I wanted she got crossed off the list. Some of the girls were shocked that they were getting dumped because I could not see anything long term with this.

--- End quote ---

Big time props for being a “real man” and also caring about her son!  tiphat :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version