The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Re: Oil near zero  (Read 479 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Oil near zero
« on: May 14, 2020, 03:25:06 PM »
Take a look at the UK skies.....

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. Fresh air will not hurt you, trust me.

While outside look up, tells RUA how many jet entrails you can count. Don't worry you will not have to challenge your self by taking off your shoes and socks.

Obviously you have gone senile......living on the board 24 hours a day!

I suggest you follow your comments and get out and feel the fresh air!

For your info I live in the south of England and here we get plenty of sunshine.....so part of my routine is to walk around the block and have a drink and chat with our neighbours, while enjoying the sunshine!

Our skies are almost empty apart from a couple of planes overflying at a very high altitude. So leave your bottle at home and get out and get some fresh air!

I noticed in one of your posts that you have not been anywhere near to Ukraine....to visit your female friends.

Have you joined Moby's club?

:P :P :P :ROFL:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
Re: Re: Oil near zero
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 08:29:22 PM »
Take a look at the UK skies.....

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. Fresh air will not hurt you, trust me.

While outside look up, tells RUA how many jet entrails you can count. Don't worry you will not have to challenge your self by taking off your shoes and socks.

Obviously you have gone senile......living on the board 24 hours a day!

I suggest you follow your comments and get out and feel the fresh air!

For your info I live in the south of England and here we get plenty of sunshine.....so part of my routine is to walk around the block and have a drink and chat with our neighbours, while enjoying the sunshine!

Our skies are almost empty apart from a couple of planes overflying at a very high altitude. So leave your bottle at home and get out and get some fresh air!

I noticed in one of your posts that you have not been anywhere near to Ukraine....to visit your female friends.

Have you joined Moby's club?

:P :P :P :ROFL:

The senile oracle of misinformation attempts to think! To refresh your failing memory my wife has a visa for the United States. After reading posts here she asked that I do not bring our families activities onto the forum. This I respect.

For what it is worth I walked 2 miles this morning, moved a bunch of peonies (a bit late I know), bought a painting on line. Early this evening I had dinner, for his birthday, with my son. Unaware looking up he commented on the total absence of jet entrails in the cloudless sky. For what it is worth there are four major airports within 60 miles or 100 kilometers from where I am. Plus there is a very large private helicopter service facility even closer. Not much is flying these days.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Wiz

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 04:18:18 AM »
Zionist Troll

It's pretty obvious that you cannot hide your delight reading about the drop in profits by Gazprom and you were instructed from the Haifa centre to bring this to our attention but you are simply still asleep or you have lost your glasses, judging from the Font size you have used to make such important announcement to the world!

In your haste to make the post despite that you mentioned the Media sources you forgot to post the Links to the Zionist owned Media that you copied your subject and I can't be arsed to waste my time searching for the original posts especially when one of the editors using the name  "Shithole!  :P

It is pretty obvious the Zionist propaganda from those who lost control of the natural resources of Russia , went to Prison and now after their release  supported by the Zionist Barron's family.... they are attacking Russia.

Obviously you missed the point that Gazprom does not deal in short time contracts. and they are making a lot of investments in new Pipelines etc and they control all sources from the old FSU countries! Check it if you don believe me.

Do you really thing the Gazprom Managers (Check to see who is running the company) are stupid to invest billions $ on the North Stream II pipeline without having secured a good deal with the Germans?

Whatever your Zionist Run soon to die Empire do ....... will never will be able to compete with the low cost production of the Russian companies.  Russia hardly sells in sto spot market, only last year sold two LNG Boats to UK......for a good price and the UK sold it elsewhere.......later.

Stick to what you know better, buying art products for your rich clients!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :P

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 10:39:22 AM »
Danchik, There are a number of articles regarding Gazprom. The one from the Financial Times of last year, I included as way of background and an indication that the problem is longer term. It seems the main drag on the bottom line is indeed the gas side of the business.

I sort doubt though there is any energy company that is running at a profit today.

Wiz, Sorry that your nose is bent out of shape. I will note that I am not a Zionist nor do I look like a troll. Fellow posters on RUA who I have met will confirm this. But there are repercussion to lies. If a faith and political movement upset you I would discuss that. It seems you can NOT accept numbers and resort to your limited vocabulary of insults and lies. This indicates to me that you are like a teenage girl who perceives she is slighted at school.

AvHdB

When a couple of times I posted parts of articles without posting links and i  references, you and your friend Moby made a song and dance and accused me plagiarizing, stealing and so many other things........ Now that I pointed out to you your mistakes...... just look and read your answers. No acceptance of your mistake as you feel superior and never apologise for your mistakes.  Only mentally defected persons, egoists and liars behave like you, and will swerve and try to divert the subject to another direction.

Remember that it's not the first time your make threads towards me, about my comments and exposing your purpose on this board!

If you wish you can search all my posts and you will not find in any of them that I made any comments regarding any faith! You as usual always follow the same line  of your tribe and you are using spurious and false accusations against me and any body who dare to criticize you (plural) for you nasty policies, false accusations  and actions.

When I posted criticism about the nasty actions by the Israel Government you accused me of "Anti-Semitism" and when I answered to your false accusation... you shut your mouth!

I have no problem talking politics with anybody but you are not an honest debating person and deviously always you make snite personal derogative comments against my person and you never reply to the subject we discuss and my comments. Therefore I use the same tactics which you don't like. Anybody can take a quick look to your posts and easily can prove the reason and purpose for your presence on this board!

If you don't like my comments then don't answer to my posts. It's that simple!

SHALOM SHALOM

Offline Wiz

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 12:43:21 PM »
Wiz, I gave the credit to the sources where I copied the articles. That you can not read is not my problem. For what it is worth the numbers noted in the articles are in the financial reports of Gazprom, that because it is publicly traded entity are available to anyalysts and the curious. How one interprets them is another matter.

Gazprom is a big vertically integrated petrochemical firm, it will survive.

Steve, Great images, but I wonder does ms know so many people? Av
READ again my post:

Wiz said: "When a couple of times I posted parts of articles without posting links"

Is it that difficult for you to post the actual links?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 01:04:32 PM »
Wiz, I gave the credit to the sources where I copied the articles. That you can not read is not my problem. For what it is worth the numbers noted in the articles are in the financial reports of Gazprom, that because it is publicly traded entity are available to anyalysts and the curious. How one interprets them is another matter.

READ again my post:

Wiz said: "When a couple of times I posted parts of articles without posting links"

Wiz, When I do research for a client they pay me. For you I would charge 2.5 my normal fee.

Because one article is behind a wall I copied it, knowing you would say I have no proof. Credit to the source was given, more is not expected or necessary. Call your broker if you doubt the veracity of what I posted regarding Gazprom otherwise perhaps you can find an aphid in your garden.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Wiz

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 01:51:01 AM »

READ again my post:

Wiz, When I do research for a client they pay me. For you I would charge 2.5 my normal fee.

Because one article is behind a wall I copied it, knowing you would say I have no proof. Credit to the source was given, more is not expected or necessary. Call your broker if you doubt the veracity of what I posted regarding Gazprom otherwise perhaps you can find an aphid in your garden.

Zionist Troll. Your arrogance and idiocy has no bounds. Your arrogance does not let you say “Sorry” when you make a mistake and that is why you are an idiot! YOUR BEHAVIOUR  does not wash with me.

You are lucky that the moderation on this board allows you to behave like a Pratt, and does not take the same action against you, like he does with my posts.

Who told you that I cannot read behind a wall? Obviously your moronic answer, it’s your excuse because you cannot answer my question. Look the font and size you are using ...to show us that you are from the SUPERIOR Tribe because you were never have been an Ethnicity Race like all other ones around the world!

As I have already told you, do not write or address me in the future. I prefer and  talk mostly to intelligent people and if you do, just remember my previous avatar with the Child as my reply!

Registration