Information & Chat > The Expatriate Life: Living in the FSU, Asia or Elsewhere

Russia to offer PERMANENT RESIDENCY to foreigners who buy property

(1/2) > >>

Steveboy:
Looks like it is getting easier and easier to gain Russian residency..

https://www.rt.com/russia/488639-russia-permanent-residency-foreigners/?fbclid=IwAR1Ms7km0jp3Cm26Dz9v4MacE3G84mNAkTbaLHOpjPQFEwlLt0S3Jy3hSK4

Im sure if it happens there will plenty taking advantage of the new law..

msmoby:

--- Quote from: Steveboy on May 14, 2020, 11:29:16 PM ---Looks like it is getting easier and easier to gain Russian residency..

https://www.rt.com/russia/488639-russia-permanent-residency-foreigners/?fbclid=IwAR1Ms7km0jp3Cm26Dz9v4MacE3G84mNAkTbaLHOpjPQFEwlLt0S3Jy3hSK4

Im sure if it happens there will plenty taking advantage of the new law..

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the link, Steve ..

The last paragraph read like some sort of govt advert ..and surely there was a mistake?

I could have acquired RU citizenship without giving up another nationality under the 'old' rules...

There's no benefit to acquiring perm residency if it means one has to have a RU driver's licence ...  :coffeeread:

Danchik:
Real estate prices have already started to decline in Moscow according to my friend who is a real estate agent. Not much, but headed south for sure.

I suspect prices to continue to decline worldwide because of this over-exaggerated corona virus horses^&t. Nobody has any money or they're nervous to buy with all the uncertainty about the future.

Might want to wait until next year to buy.

As for me, better to marry a RW as it's cheaper, oh wait, nevermind. :laugh:

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: Danchik on May 15, 2020, 07:11:06 AM ---Real estate prices have already started to decline in Moscow according to my friend who is a real estate agent. Not much, but headed south for sure.

I suspect prices to continue to decline worldwide because of this over-exaggerated corona virus horses^&t. Nobody has any money or they're nervous to buy with all the uncertainty about the future.

Might want to wait until next year to buy.

As for me, better to marry a RW as it's cheaper, oh wait, nevermind. :laugh:

--- End quote ---

As for me, better to marry a RW as it's cheaper, oh wait, nevermind. Yeah but surely after all these years in Russia you already have a residency here!

Alistair1947:
I would love to get Russian residency as I do have money saved from my Phoenix Personal Pension from Glasgow Scotland, I have around 20,000.00 Pounds Sterling and that I am an Investor for Crypto Investment Companies so, no problem but, my Russian Wife does not want this as I do not why I am positive in my thinking any sensible suggestions please ?
Thank you for your time.

:thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version