The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Crackpot Women  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Crackpot Women
« on: May 05, 2020, 01:44:17 PM »
There really are some nutters out there when it comes to women ...

I always try to help anyone best I can but this women is a total nutter!! She has been around for a few years now removed then joining again..

She is only seeking "Europe man" Pure white genuine European man and gets extremely offensive and rude if any mohamed's or Mustafa's contact her,, always getting reported for abusive language..

I tried to have a word with her a long time back explaining to her that Europe is not how it used to be and most "Europe man" Is now "African man" or "Middle eastern man" and she would need to visit some museums to see a real "Europe man"to which she got really abusive and called me every thing under the sun.. :laugh:

It is a common thing though, women go seeking a European man from say Sweden and learn there are no Swedish men left .. it.s now Mustafa, Akmed, Alla, or Mohamed from Sweden..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Crackpot Women
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 07:19:17 PM »
By the looks of those photos she's got some constitution about her. If I were her I might not be so narrow in scope.  :)
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 07:36:31 PM »
Perhaps better to eat with her than fight with her.

Since she is seeking gifts may I suggest, a Koran.
:hidechair:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 10:57:39 PM »
Europe is not how it used to be and most "Europe man" Is now "African man" or "Middle eastern man"

For her that's likely right. Those blokes like some meat on the bones and any hole is a goal.

She probably doesn't realise that "Europe man" under 65 won't be interested in her, that she is bottom drawer or how stiff the competition is.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 03:22:18 AM »
She has been around a few years ... yeah most men simply will not be interested.. probably 90% of guys who should be interested in a women her age will be in their mid/late 60's and it would offend them if she even tried to communicate with them.. they would think something along the lines of:

"Hey get lost ! You know Im 65 years old, got all my teeth a few hairs on my head and I'm head of cleaning at the local supermarket! I DESERVE a younger women 30/35"

Yeah yeah yeah.. 10 years later!

But for sure I wouldn't want to mess with this women.. she looks like the type to take an insurance policy out on you after marriage and slowly poison you.. :laugh:

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 09:16:04 AM »
Since she is seeking gifts may I suggest, a Koran. :hidechair:

How did you come to that conclusion? If the agency site has a button entitled "send gift", it only means that the agency encourages the male users to spend more  :money: on gift that would MAYBE reach the woman on another side of the globe. It doesn't necessarily mean that a woman is actively SEEKING  a gift, IMO  (:)
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline Steamer

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 11:53:21 AM »
Well, she knows what she wants and is not afraid to say it. Steve, you contacted her and tried to convince her that perhaps she was wrong and should consider Mustafa and she told you to stuff it. I don't think that she's a crackpot I think that she's sick and tired of people telling her what she wants. Bravo for her!

I ran into the same thing when I told people I was going to look in Russia. Had to tell some of them to stuff it also.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 12:05:01 PM »
Well, she knows what she wants and is not afraid to say it. Steve, you contacted her and tried to convince her that perhaps she was wrong and should consider Mustafa and she told you to stuff it. I don't think that she's a crackpot I think that she's sick and tired of people telling her what she wants. Bravo for her!

I ran into the same thing when I told people I was going to look in Russia. Had to tell some of them to stuff it also.

Yes nothing wrong with that!! Lots of women today know what they want and it's usually to make sure they are not hitching up with some guy full of bullshit who wants her to arrive in his country with a few months food, clothes for a year and no need to travel back to see parents for 10 years.. :laugh:

And of course available for work within 24 hours of arriving..

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 12:43:18 PM »
Since she is seeking gifts may I suggest, a Koran. :hidechair:

How did you come to that conclusion? If the agency site has a button entitled "send gift", it only means that the agency encourages the male users to spend more  :money: on gift that would MAYBE reach the woman on another side of the globe. It doesn't necessarily mean that a woman is actively SEEKING  a gift, IMO  (:)

While I wrote in jest, you are I suspect correct.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration