Information & Chat > The Expatriate Life: Living in the FSU, Asia or Elsewhere

How a Russian family lives in quarantine in the DPRK

<< < (2/5) > >>

Texan77:

--- Quote from: Manny on April 30, 2020, 10:30:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Elena Sorokina on April 30, 2020, 10:26:01 AM ---My daughter is one year and seven months old. When we were offered to fly away before quarantine, I hesitated, but not for long. It was immediately obvious that the conditions for children are better here. Even during the most severe isolation in February, we had a territory for walking, and now Moranbon Park in the city center has also been added. There are all foods for a healthy baby.

--- End quote ---

This stood out for me.

It doesn't surprise me, but it will be inconvenient for BillyB who eschews first hand reportage and instead is very fond of telling us untruths gleaned from places like Quora and made up stuff about poverty in the DPRK.  :chuckle:

--- End quote ---

See there are no real sanction in the DPRK. China sells them what ever they need.

Manny:

--- Quote from: Texan77 on April 30, 2020, 07:05:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Manny on April 30, 2020, 10:30:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Elena Sorokina on April 30, 2020, 10:26:01 AM ---My daughter is one year and seven months old. When we were offered to fly away before quarantine, I hesitated, but not for long. It was immediately obvious that the conditions for children are better here. Even during the most severe isolation in February, we had a territory for walking, and now Moranbon Park in the city center has also been added. There are all foods for a healthy baby.

--- End quote ---

This stood out for me.

It doesn't surprise me, but it will be inconvenient for BillyB who eschews first hand reportage and instead is very fond of telling us untruths gleaned from places like Quora and made up stuff about poverty in the DPRK.  :chuckle:

--- End quote ---

See there are no real sanction in the DPRK. China sells them what ever they need.

--- End quote ---

Most of the stuff in that supermarket was western European. As in Russia, life continues and your sanctions become just another obstacle to work around.

Texan77:
Yes their just drive a truck thru China and go where they want. Just fake they are being so hurt by sanction. This war heats up from to time top time which you do not seem to understand. They have a such a military advantage the USA troops need to stay there. North Korea does not have any interest in signing anything that recognizes the south.  If we left they would over run the south then claim it was always there then kill millions of people in South Korea claiming they were traders that aided USA occupation as they would call it. You read about it in RT news and think that is just find and those people deserved to die for what they did.   

Manny:

--- Quote from: Texan77 on May 01, 2020, 04:56:23 PM ---Yes their just drive a truck thru China and go where they want. Just fake they are being so hurt by sanction. This war heats up from to time top time which you do not seem to understand. They have a such a military advantage the USA troops need to stay there. North Korea does not have any interest in signing anything that recognizes the south.  If we left they would over run the south then claim it was always there then kill millions of people in South Korea claiming they were traders that aided USA occupation as they would call it. You read about it in RT news and think that is just find and those people deserved to die for what they did.

--- End quote ---

You have a warped view of reality, Tex. It was moulded by CNN, MSN, Fox et al.

Texan77:
Actually you do more to shape my view then any of those stations. Listen to you talk about DPRK and then check them out. Research it and read and listening to your behaved in the past.  Remember the guy that was nearly killed in North Korea for stealing a poster and your response that they were justified. Then you say the USA is occupying South Korea when we are not. That is just propaganda from North Korea will to justified killing people when they finally take over like what happened in Viet Nam. The North Vietnamese used much of that kind of wording also and much of the same story Korea is now using.  North Korea developing Nuclear weapons was against international law. This is why China and Russia voted for the sanctions. Then you think we should not have sanctions they deserve for breaking the law. They are mild because China breaks international law and supplies North Korea what ever they want. Then you think we should leave South Korea having a huge military disadvantage making it rip to be invaded. The million of dead people is what comes next. Been there, seen it. Had Vietnamese wife.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version