The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Does Hotrussianwoman.com have real ladies?  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Gregory Watson

• Trips: Resident
Does Hotrussianwoman.com have real ladies?
« on: April 20, 2020, 12:04:20 AM »
Hi guys! I saw an ad for Hotrussianwoman.com and I had a look at it. Their women look beautiful, are these Russian ladies too good to be true? I signed up there and saw a few women in videochat, they seem genuine. I'm relatively new to this topic but I heard there were lots of scammers in this business. How do you identify a scammer? Has anyone dealt with this site? I wonder if I can trust it. I really want to give it  a try!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Does Hotrussianwoman.com have real ladies?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 01:13:42 AM »
If you're using a pay per view / letter site, you're already being scammed
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 01:29:02 AM »
Hi guys! I saw an ad for Hotrussianwoman.com and I had a look at it. Their women look beautiful, are these Russian ladies too good to be true? I signed up there and saw a few women in videochat, they seem genuine. I'm relatively new to this topic but I heard there were lots of scammers in this business. How do you identify a scammer? Has anyone dealt with this site? I wonder if I can trust it. I really want to give it  a try!

Yes they are all real there!! They all look very real don't they? I guess you could probably marry one within a week, all desperate to marry a man like yourself... :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Manny

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 02:04:54 AM »

You are based in Ukraine and looking at your email address, you are apparently called Anna. This tells us that your site isn't trustworthy (which we all knew anyway) as you are shilling for it here.

Another dishonest would be service provider from Ukraine. Who'da thunk it?

I've updated your profile for you, Anna "Gregory".
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 10:15:03 AM »
tiphat. 'It's elementary my dear Watson.'

We at RUA normally do not bite. Share your insights & opinions about what you know.

We 'have' Steveboy who 'maintains' an agency in Russia and I suspect you might as well have some entertaining battles that you discretely relay.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline JasonSunchez

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 04:56:40 AM »
I don't know why you guys think that all PPL sites are total trash. I met some genuine women on such sites (I will not mention the names of the sites so that it doesn't look like an advertisement). Also I had real meetings in Ukraine with women who could speak English. They were not scammers. As long as you choose the women of approximately your age, well at least not 20 years younger than you, you can meet real and honest ladies on PPl sites.

Online Guile

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 05:38:06 AM »
are gregory watson and jason sunchez brothers?  :ROFL: :laugh:  how much $ did you spend on the sites boys?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 07:23:50 AM »
I don't know why you guys think that all PPL sites are total trash. I met some genuine women on such sites (I will not mention the names of the sites so that it doesn't look like an advertisement). Also I had real meetings in Ukraine with women who could speak English. They were not scammers. As long as you choose the women of approximately your age, well at least not 20 years younger than you, you can meet real and honest ladies on PPl sites.

Dear Jason,

Do you speak Russian, do you READ how the 'ladies' earn commission from your attentions ?  Have you married any of these non-scammers ?

You can meet ladies via other sites, apps, etc., that aren't using you - even before you've met ...

Chaps like you are the meat and drink of such sites. 

Offline Manny

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 10:15:09 AM »
Dear Jason,

Do you speak Russian,

I'd be surprised if he didn't, being located in Russia.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2020, 10:31:59 AM »

So when an age appropriate girl communicates with you, it makes her honest? When she communicates with men 30 yo older she milks the credits they bought at the PPL sites and she's still honest? Sometimes the PPL sites write letters on a woman's behalf when she's not responding to men she's not interested in. Your meetings with real women could be because the PPL site and their feeder agency pressured the ladies to meet men they're not interested in. When doing with pay to play companies, you don't know what is real or fantasy. You could be wasting years of your life playing the game they set up for you.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 10:39:51 AM »
Welcome to RUA.

Assuming you real last name is not Bourne nor are you connected to The Jason Group hearing your insights and thoughts would be interesting.* RUA is diverse and some will write without thinking others like me will just like a brook babble on.

* If I am wrong are the stunts real/did you really create a new star?

Online AvHdB

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2020, 10:47:45 AM »

So when an age appropriate girl communicates with you, it makes her honest? When she communicates with men 30 yo older she milks the credits they bought at the PPL sites and she's still honest? Sometimes the PPL sites write letters on a woman's behalf when she's not responding to men she's not interested in. Your meetings with real women could be because the PPL site and their feeder agency pressured the ladies to meet men they're not interested in. When doing with pay to play companies, you don't know what is real or fantasy. You could be wasting years of your life playing the game they set up for you.

There are a couple unknowns. Do the women fully understand the business dealings/model of the agencies? Do the men writing have any intention of traveling to the FSU?

It is unfortunate that there are so many assumptions made without knowing the background and culture.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 12:11:26 PM »
Do the women fully understand the business dealings/model of the agencies? Do the men writing have any intention of traveling to the FSU?

Some women actually work for the agencies in the wee hours of the morning their time to handle the amount of Western men that want to chat. Most women are probably innocent and have no idea the agency writes letters on their behalf. An agency should treat every customer as someone who is serious about finding love. Sure some customers are keyboard Romeos and agencies playing games with them seem harmless but they will be scamming many legitimate bride seekers in the process. Their goal is to make money even if they have to do it in a dishonest way. It's best a guy find love another way instead of using pay to play sites.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2020, 12:04:00 AM »
Dear Jason,

Do you speak Russian,

I'd be surprised if he didn't, being located in Russia.

Well, you might believe where some posters claim they're posting from ... you can even see their IP ....

Offline Gregory Watson

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 07:09:01 AM »
Oh. My. God.
It was fun to read everything you guys wrote, thanks everyone.
And what about the site that is advertising right now on this forum in the right and same in the bottom - would you recommend it?
You are going to be surprised, but sometimes people asking for advice really want nothing but advice.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2020, 07:51:30 AM »
Which advice has upset you?

Online AvHdB

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 07:54:55 AM »
Oh. My. God.
It was fun to read everything you guys wrote, thanks everyone.
And what about the site that is advertising right now on this forum in the right and same in the bottom - would you recommend it?
You are going to be surprised, but sometimes people asking for advice really want nothing but advice.

You are free to ask advice. There might be differing answers, but they are based on expierence.

To answer your question. No.

Elsewhere in the the threads is information regarding a reality TV show, it might be entertaining or enlightening to read it.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2020, 08:12:41 AM »

No unless you want to fulfill a fantasy.